Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant (867 Views)

AT 21, She Has Never Menstruated Before: She Needs Medical advice / Kidney Transplant In Nigeria: My Story / LASUTH Performs First Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by ndidi21: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please Friends kindly help my only sister i don't want to lose her the doctor had concluded that she needs to do kidney transplant and that will cost 6 million naira. the doctor also said for her to be alive before the transplant she needs to be doing dialysis every 10 days. she has done it over 18 times, my family has spend a lot on her health. please we need your help and assistance cos we don't want her to die PLEASE all we need right now is your donation for her health and kidney transplant.

You can search her on Laila Blog: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/urgent-please-help-save-tochi-mbonu.html
Or
https://m.facebook.com/mbonutochi?refid=12

Here are the bank account details: MBONU NDIDI PATIENCE 3021660844 FIRST BANK.

NDIDI PATIENCE MBONU 0055590179 DIAMOND BANK

For more information you can contact me at 08033868339, 07039344862

MOD Frontpage Please

Thank you and God bless you abundantly

Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by Judeoxide(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
tochi will be fine by Gods grace...pls naira landers oge erugo oh...its time to act and save a life...expert on kidney transplant issue please help them out...the bill sounds too big but not big for a life though...
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by Beesluv: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
may God heal her
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by ndidi21: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thanks for your comment
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by efembaba(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
May God heal her amen!!
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by ndidi21: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2015
Mod pls front page the transplant needs to be done urgently and we really needs help right now
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by ndidi21: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mod front page please
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by ndidi21: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2015
Mod front page please
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by ndidi21: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
MOD pls move this thread to front page we need help
Re: Please Friends Kindly Help My Only Sister She Needs To Do Kidney Transplant by ndidi21: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
MOD pls move this thread to front page

(1) (Reply)

Total Life Changes !!! / Ladies Please My Wife Needs Your Help / Itchy Ear Canal (otitis Externa) And Some Of Its Causes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.