Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. (3084 Views)

Interview At Portharcourt Come This Monday. / Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka / God Abeg Naaahhhh, Wetin I Do? Please I Need A Job Urgently... (2) (3) (4)

Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
This will make it exactly 18 months that I "actively started searching for a job", yet nothing have come out of it. All my friends are in one company or the other, but am here stock at home. Its really unfortunate that am almost clocking 26yrs of age but am still in my parent house. All my effort in landing a job have failed. I still dont know want else that I needed to do. I have submitted numerous hard and soft copy of my CV to uncountable companies, yet no reply. At times I wonder if there is something holding me back. God knows that I have tried in prayers.

I have given quite a number of individuals my cv and cover letter for appraisals and they were positive on it, so what could actually be wrong with me. Though I have written just a "handful" of aptitude test, esp dragnet (cos of my 2.2 grade) but I didnt succeed in them, the one I succeeded, we are yet to hear from them for almost a year.

Seriously, am just losing mind, as am really really broke. Am just thankful to God that am not the first son, else...
Though I have a little biz that am running, but the profit is way below what a primary sch student will manage in a month.
I just pray God come to my aid pretty soon.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by davide470(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
He will bro. Never Give Up!
Your Miracle is around the corner, I can feel it.

Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by obinna2nv(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Push down depression and pessimism. Tough times don't last but tough people do...

Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
God has a package for you already... All it takes is to have patience and faith.
#don't stop hustling#

Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by yvesboss(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Never give up bro..our testimony is justvat the corner
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by janejive(f): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
There is nothing too difficult for God to do, just have a lil patience, ur testimony is on d way.

Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Op if you are determined and bold to confront your situation, i can sent you to a multinational company in ikeja to drop your cv and have a personal conversation with their resources person. Not accepting 2.2, but i can infleunce him as an insider reading your level of overt dissapointment and frustration. Give it a try. Sent me an empty mail to g_uju@yahoo.com and i will forward the address or mention and send ur phone number. My 2cent
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
davide470:
He will bro. Never Give Up!

Your Miracle is around the corner, I can feel it.
I just pray the miracle happen soon, cos its just as if every force in this world is fighting me.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
JudismphD:
Op if you are determined and bold to confront your situation, i can sent you to a multinational company in ikeja to drop your cv and have a personal conversation with their resources person. Not accepting 2.2, but i can infleunce him as an insider reading your level of overt dissapointment and frustration. Give it a try. Sent me an empty mail to g_uju@yahoo.com and i will forward the address or mention and send ur phone number. My 2cent
Thanks alot. You email is bouncing back, i.e mailer daemon. I will just pm you so we can start from there.
Also, I dont base in Lagos, so how will I drop the CV. or do you mean electronic dropping.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
janejive:
There is nothing too difficult for God to do, just have a lil patience, ur testimony is on d way.

Truly, I need patience. But am praying to God to give me more of His patience cos its not really easy seeing others been successful and progressing, whilst you are just stagnant with the tunnel so blank.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
obinna2nv:
Push down depression and pessimism. Tough times don't last but tough people do...
Thanks alot. Just that am not finding things easy.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
yvesboss:
Never give up bro..our testimony is justvat the corner
Amen my brother.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Enypie:
God has a package for you already... All it takes to have it is patience and faith.
#don't stop hustling#
Hustling is in my blood.... Else I wouldnt be doing the little biz that am doing now.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
AltarBoy1:

Thanks alot. You email is bouncing back, i.e mailer daemon. I will just pm you so we can start from there.
Also, I dont base in Lagos, so how will I drop the CV. or do you mean electronic dropping.
gosh! I thought you live in lagos. I just want you to take a rare chance that secure a friend her job. No its hard cover, so he can follow it personally.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
JudismphD:
gosh! I thought you live in lagos. I just want you to take a rare chance that secure a friend her job. No its hard cover, so he can follow it personally.
embarassed embarassed Plz, is there any way out...
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Abeg, me I nor mind oooi... I dey find job too oo...
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by NICENEDU29: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=AltarBoy1 post=34871872]This will make it exactly 18 months that I "actively started searching for a job", yet nothing have come out of it. All my friends are in one company or the other, but am here stock at home. Its really unfortunate that am almost clocking 26yrs of age but am still in my parent house. All my effort in landing a job have failed. I still dont know want else that I needed to do. I have submitted numerous hard and soft copy of my CV to uncountable companies, yet no reply. At times I wonder if there is something holding me back. God knows that I have tried in prayers.

I have given quite a number of individuals my cv and cover letter for appraisals and they were positive on it, so what could actually be wrong with me. Though I have written just a "handful" of aptitude test, esp dragnet (cos of my 2.2 grade) but I didnt succeed in them, the one I succeeded, we are yet to hear from them for almost.....
Na only you oo my bros
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by ishaq062(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
guy u and I are in d same boat ,but keep ON having faith.

many a times wen freinds especially those u graduated at the same time ,served together are now in big companies and they are plannin to av family u will feel as .... I don't know how to describe it

but very soon
I hope and believe God Almighty has a better plan for us

Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by michealekene(m): 5:19am On Jun 19, 2015
JudismphD:

im in d same shoe as the poster if not worse, I live in lagos currently, is dere anything u can do for me? God bless you!
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by Kaysalas(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2015
AltarBoy1:

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked wink wink
sorry Bro! the highlighted got me really cracked up! it is well! Jab Go soon SHOW
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by soccerpipe(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2015
Bros no b only u o...mesev dy here just dy look upto God coz i knw we were all created for a reason
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
soccerpipe:
Bros no b only u o...mesev dy here just dy look upto God coz i knw we were all created for a reason
my broda, its really bad to be in this situation. The funny thing now is that, whenever am chatting with my friends that are working in big coys, they will be acting as if am trying to ask them to dash me some cash. It's only one of them that is even trying to kip our friendship alive. Well, I don't blame them cos am no longer in their class of friend.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kaysalas:

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked wink wink
sorry Bro! the highlighted got me really cracked up! it is well! Jab Go soon SHOW
lol... I guess he understand what I mean...
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
michealekene:

im in d same shoe as the poster if not worse, I live in lagos currently, is dere anything u can do for me? God bless you!
hmmm... I dey think say na only me...
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by michealekene(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
AltarBoy1:
hmmm... I dey think say na only me...

u ain't alone bro....almost getting to two years now....dragnet dem no dey hlp matter.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by Yinkatolu: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=AltarBoy1 post=34900765]
Also, I dont base in Lagos, so how will I drop the CV. or do you mean electronic dropping.[/quot

watch carefully before going there o. I almost fall victim sometime ago.

Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by michealekene(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
JudismphD:

good evening bro, I sent u an email dis morning... did u get it?? I made second class upper and I stay in lagos.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
michealekene:

good evening bro, I sent u an email dis morning... did u get it?? I made second class upper and I stay in lagos.
sorry my brother. I got couple of mails but could not figure out yours. The op situation is just an acide test. I only wanted him to gatecrash while i give him the advantage to participate and influence the HR but he does not reside in lagos and its a game of try your luck. But i can give you a proposal to work on. If you have something vis-a-vis lucrative business idea we could also work together
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2015
michealekene:

u ain't alone bro....almost getting to two years now....dragnet dem no dey hlp matter.
wat else can we say.... there is God.....
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2015
michealekene:

hmmmm. and I was thinking that my 2.2 is the major factor that I haven't gotten a job... though I still believe it is.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by AltarBoy1: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2015
JudismphD:
sorry my brother. I got couple of mails but could not figure out yours. The op situation is just an acide test. I only wanted him to gatecrash while i give him the advantage to participate and influence the HR but he does not reside in lagos and its a game of try your luck. But i can give you a proposal to work on. If you have something vis-a-vis lucrative business idea we could also work together
My bros, abeg is there anyway we can improvise with regards to your assistance.
Re: Abeg, Na Only Me Waka Come This World. by michealekene(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=JudismphD post=34938117] sorry my brother. I got couple of mails but could not figure out yours. The op situation is just an acide test. I only wanted him to gatecrash while i give him the advantage to participate and influence the HR but he does not reside in lagos and its a game of try your luck. But i can give you a proposal to work on. If you have something vis-a-vis lucrative business idea we could also work together[/quote

aii bro

ZATELA Recruiting / Who Got A Message From Civil Service Commission / Recruitment Surprises From President Muhammed Buhari