Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,499 members, 7,865,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Hyundai To Launch I20 Diesel Variant This Year - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hyundai To Launch I20 Diesel Variant This Year (1154 Views)

Reg 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe @ 2.1m Neg (well Looked After) sold sold sold / Latest Car-bmw To Launch New Car In Indian Today / 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Awd Pre-orderd ( SUCCESSFULLY ARRIVED NIGERIA ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai To Launch I20 Diesel Variant This Year by infibeam: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2009
Hyundai Motor India is set to introduce a diesel variant of its premium compact car, the ‘i-20’, by the end of the year. Although Hyundai Car India has been selling the diesel variant of the model for the European market, it is now considering offering a similar option to its domestic customers.

The ‘i-20’ model was launched in December, and the company has announced that a diesel variant for the domestic market is possible only if the market demanded the same.

In order to avail the excise duty benefit on compact cars the company sells the car with a 1.2-litre petrol engine for the domestic market.

Hyundai cars price is not declared yet. Hyundai Cars India has aimed to sell an average of 2,000 units of its i20 on a monthly basis. It received an order of 2,500 units last month. The company has delivered 1,700 till now and the remaining will be sold in the current month.

Source: Infibeam.com News

(1) (Reply)

I Need Golf4, Passat: From A Cool Car Dealer: 2000models: Contact Me Now / Toyota Camry 2004, Grab It Now! / What Should Be The Best Price For 2004 Honda Accord (full Option)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.