Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) (599 Views)

Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) / Infrastructural Decay In University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) / Diseases You Didn’t Know That Mosquitoes Give (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT TRULY HOLY CHRISTIANS NEVER DECAY AFTER DEATH?(i have video proof)
Read 1Peter1:22-24.It says that pure christians are transformed from their perishabe(corruptible) bodies to the imperishable.so their flesh doesnt perish like all other flesh mentioned in verse 24.pls dont doubt like the people in Noah's.instead of doubting, claim this for u and ur family.see the pics below.(Anna died 1837 and Bosco died 1888 both still intact till now without any chemicals)There are so many others.even nigerians have been found incorrupt.They will all rise up again when Christ returns(1thess4:16-17)that is when their bodies will change to spiritual bodies because flesh and blood cant enter the kingdom(1cor15:44,50,51,52)this is for all holy christians not just catholics.if ur wondering why ur pastor hasnt told u all this,read matthew13:17.doubters should read acts13:41.Save urselves now ur still alive.ashes and dust to dust was b4 Christ came. To see a video of christians that died many years ago and never decayed,contact Tony(07033789136) on whatsapp

Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by sunnyt1(m): 12:14am On Jun 18, 2015
Haaa, subuhanalilah

You can lie o
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 18, 2015
sunnyt1:
Haaa, subuhanalilah

You can lie o
why should I be lying,?
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by prinok7(m): 12:29am On Jun 18, 2015
op,do you have eye problem or is it that you can't read well?didn't you see 'all' in v24?what is the meaning of all? only the flesh of our Lord Jesus did not see corruption,bc of His Virgin Birth. stop selling silly fallacies!
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 18, 2015
prinok7:
op,do you have eye problem or is it that you can't read well?didn't you see 'all' in v24?what is the meaning of all? only the flesh of our Lord Jesus did not see corruption,bc of His Virgin Birth. stop selling silly fallacies!
all apart from those who purified themselved(v22) and are reborn from perishable to imperishable(v23)
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 18, 2015
Ikennailex:

all apart from those who purified themselved(v22) and are reborn from perishable to imperishable(v23)
read acts13:41
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by prinok7(m): 1:01am On Jun 18, 2015
your willful ignorance is unbelievable! hard to wake up a person pretending to be asleep!since you have chosen to believe a lie,good luck to you.
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 18, 2015
prinok7:
your willful ignorance is unbelievable! hard to wake up a person pretending to be asleep!since you have chosen to believe a lie,good luck to you.
thats what these saints were told when they were alive.i advise u to save urself now ur alive.God bless

(1) (Reply)

Itching On My Lil Bro Private Part / Skin Discolouration.... Causes And Remedies / Are U Infected? Check In For Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.