Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari (1459 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / Saraki’s Trial Won’t Affect Ministerial Screening – Senate / Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2015
By Emmanuel Aziken, Political Editor & Chris Ochayi

ABUJA—ABUJA—President Muhammadu Buhari declared, yesterday, that his age will not affect his job as president of Nigeria.
He said that at 72 he has in quantum, the wisdom, the patience, the temperance and forbearance that age brings and has brought all these virtues to the presidency to make a difference in our national life.
The president said this ,yesterday, in Abuja, in response to reports quoting him as saying while addressing the Nigerian community in Johannesburg, South Africa, that his age will limit his performance.
A statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, said the president’s comments in South Africa were totally taken out of context to mean that he was too old for the demands of the office.
By Emmanuel Aziken, Political Editor & Chris Ochayi
ABUJA—ABUJA—President Muhammadu Buhari declared, yesterday, that his age will not affect his job as president of Nigeria.
He said that at 72 he has in quantum, the wisdom, the patience, the temperance and forbearance that age brings and has brought all these virtues to the presidency to make a difference in our national life.
The president said this ,yesterday, in Abuja, in response to reports quoting him as saying while addressing the Nigerian community in Johannesburg, South Africa, that his age will limit his performance.
A statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, said the president’s comments in South Africa were totally taken out of context to mean that he was too old for the demands of the office.

Source:
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/old-age-wont-affect-my-job-buhari/#sthash.7iDtMNPx.dpuf

cc lalasticlala Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ikenna351 make una do the needful biko
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 18, 2015
the truth is i did not read this write-up and i dont intend to..

all i see is a bright future for nigeria.
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2015
CreekReporter:
g
make I hold you here first
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Chopet(m): 12:58am On Jun 18, 2015
Medicine after death.

Can you swallow back your already voiced out words?

Stop dissgracing our votes
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 1:00am On Jun 18, 2015
Chopet:
Medicine after death.

Can you swallow back your already voiced out words?

Stop disgracing our votes

That is what you get when someone speaks without thinking... or weighing his words to know what the outcome will be...
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 1:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Maxymilliano Ezenwammadu elbinmanny ajalaolanr barcanista make una come hear what una presido de say again now...
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Chigold101:

That is what you get when someone speaks without thinking... or weighing his words to know what the outcome will be...

so u created this thread just to bash my president abi?
you're lucky im now a changed man...

go and sin no more.
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 1:23am On Jun 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

so u created this thread just to bash my president abi?
you're lucky im now a changed man...

go and sin no more.

I did not create it to bash anybody... But we all must learn how to talk because walls have ears... and they can also talk...
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by fitzmayowa: 1:25am On Jun 18, 2015
Another case of speaking from both "sides" of the mouth...SMH
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 1:40am On Jun 18, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Another case of speaking from both "sides" of the mouth...SMH
God help us
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by DONMAYOR19(m): 1:43am On Jun 18, 2015
why is this man already confuse? is just to early.
Daura President dull-lapo. undecided
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 1:49am On Jun 18, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
why is this man already confuse? is just to early.
Daura President dull-lapo. undecided
humnnn tongue
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Disclaimer: 4:21am On Jun 18, 2015
Old wine like Buhari, of all the intelligent people in Nigeria, is this what we deserve?
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Jirate(m): 5:05am On Jun 18, 2015
"There is a Limit to what i can say at this Time"
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by ulokomat(m): 5:12am On Jun 18, 2015
Noted sir
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by olasmith10(m): 6:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Most of d people clamoring abt d president's comments concerning his age didn't actually read the context.. they relied on "koko inu iwe iroyin" and beer parlour gist where news are greatly exaggerated. u don't even need d monumental knowledge of English grammar to interpret exactly what he meant!!!
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 18, 2015
Chigold101:

but bros wait oo, why are my not hearing all this APC supporters shouting "my word is my bond" again? or has the also forgotten his words also?
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 18, 2015
Chigold101:

but bros wait oo, why are my not hearing all this APC supporters shouting "my word is my bond" again? or has the man also forgotten his words also?
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by gregg2: 6:36am On Jun 18, 2015
[size=13pt]Medicine after death. Adesina should stop spewing those lies. Does lies run in tje blood of APC?

The man spoke his mind and we understood him clearly.
[/size]
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by globalresource: 6:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Anybody that tends to hinder the progress of this Nation shall be arrested by God. Why distracting a man that just assumed office? You called him a old dullard. What happened to our economy when you have a young man in place. Let us pray for him. It is too early to start criticizing this man.

Some don't even care for our country anymore. Even if anything come out from Buhari's, they will criticize it because they belong to PDP. Country first before party.

If you earn less than 5 million naira in a year. You better pray for your country and leave partisan politics for the sake of the future of this country
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by chadnezzar0worl(m): 6:51am On Jun 18, 2015
It's a shame our youths have lost values and ethics, openly calling a man old enough to be their grand father a dullard and unspeakable names, just in quest to even scores with the former dispensation! He who wants to grow old must respect the elderly! Constructive critism or divergent views is accepted! But openly calling a man of old age nasty names does not border well for your generation! Don't allow tribal hate and sentiments ruin ur. Destinies please
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Shymm3x: 6:57am On Jun 18, 2015
What about being anorexic and always looking fragile/weak cos it looks like one heavy slap on ya cheek might end up being fatal?

Anyway, when are you going to get busy and stop talking? undecided

1 Like

Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2015
Nashoji:
but bros wait oo, why are my not hearing all this APC supporters shouting "my word is my bond" again? or has the man also forgotten his words also?
lolzzz why will u hear that by this time? Somethings are almost going beyond redeemption. So fear de even catch some of them
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Daura President
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by BlackTechnology: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2015
LAMENTATION OF BUHARI

I hope those sophisticated northern slaves now understands that Education is not wisdom

Sai Baba

Kai CHANGE cheesy grin
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2015
ABUJA—President Muhammadu Buhari declared, yesterday, that his age will not affect his job as president of Nigeria.

If only the dullard knows the meaning of "quantum".
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2015
Medicine after death.
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2015
chadnezzar0worl:
It's a shame our youths have lost values and ethics, openly calling a man old enough to be their grand father a dullard and unspeakable names, just in quest to even scores with the former dispensation! He who wants to grow old must respect the elderly! Constructive critism or divergent views is accepted! But openly calling a man of old age nasty names does not border well for your generation! Don't allow tribal hate and sentiments ruin ur. Destinies please
If only you could show where you sent out such message in the last 5 years. Just one other than that your hypocricy stinks to high heavens.
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Olagbenga95(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2015
long live baba
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2015
chadnezzar0worl:

Now you know it is a shame? When you GEJ was in power, it was not a shame to call him clueless. Hypocrite is who you are...
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2015
globalresource:
Anybody that tends to hinder the progress of this Nation shall be arrested by God. Why distracting a man that just assumed office? You called him a old dullard. What happened to our economy when you have a young man in place. Let us pray for him. It is too early to start criticizing this man.

Some don't even care for our country anymore. Even if anything come out from Buhari's, they will criticize it because they belong to PDP. Country first before party.

If you earn less than 5 million naira in a year. You better pray for your country and leave partisan politics for the sake of the future of this country

Sometimes I wonder where some of us are thinking from. What does earning less than 5 million got to do with this topic?

I know you are a prayer warrior but go ahead and keep praying.
Re: Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari by p1jiobi: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Buhari this your lack of certificate is affecting you. You have even forgotten to appoint ministers. You are a real dullard. I regret voting for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Ch3 Drone Of The Nigerian Airforce / Buhari To Announce List Of Ministers This Week / PHOTO: Northern Nigeria's First Female Editor Die In The Hajj Stampede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.