Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Network Marketing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Network Marketing (1950 Views)

RE: Network Marketing / JOIN whatsapp-To Start Edmark Network Marketing Business-with N39,600 OR N16,500 / New Network Marketing In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Marketing by peadel20(m): 1:30am On Jun 18, 2015
Network Marketing in our world of today is a big game towards success. But, am I too direct about this point?
Well, may or may be not. But if I am correct, many international companies have stormed our economically crushing country in the past few decades to get their big game a successful one within our borders.

Each year, over 100,000 Americans achieve million-dollar net worth status. On average, 74% of these people achieve wealth through business ownership, while another 5% achieve wealth through sales commissions. Network marketing combines business ownership with sales, putting the Multi Level Marketing (MLM) distributor in the same career fields as 79 out of 100 of every new millionaire in America. That’s not to say they all achieved wealth through network marketing; however, as a business owner and salesperson, you’re in the same ballpark.

Take for instance; the Almighty GNLD, ORGANO-GOLD, Tiens/Tianshi, Agel, Sunrider, Tahitian Noni, 4Life, Forever Living Products, Trevo, KEDI, Tasly, Edmark, ALLIANCE, AIM Global, ORIFLAME, JoytoLive, to mention but few of hundreds.
They all although, have their strategies and compensation plans different each to the other and that's what makes the going its worth.

In the recent years, many influential businessmen and entrepreneurs have spoken out about how “genuine and viable” the Network Marketing business model is today. Some, such as Warren Buffett, Donald Trump and Richard Branson have gone much further than that and invested in their own Network Marketing companies. These are the people that published many of our motivational books, but people look less to see what they had to contribute toward this topic in discussion.

I am however, perturbed at this simple fact that many Nigerians still have not yet opened their eyes at this flying opportunities around, and despite the few people in this marketing side of downtown, these companies never fold up simply because of the high turnover, respectively. But the real truth is this; how many multi-millionaires as we have today, working as distributors under these companies would have made it this much if they had closed their ears to the seemingly-ear-itching marketing news as some will regard it back when they decided positively? Some of us go on to say we can't talk and talk and talk...! Ok, fine, are you a reasonable type if you stay mute all day? We all talk in a normal day. But we can turn our speech to money, can't we?

Some will likewise say "I can't hawk products around". Who says hawking products is the only way to market? A perfect example of a case study in this is myself. I had never in my life hawk around, yet I am called upon to supply. Depends on you and how strategic you can be about it. You can sell products through phone calls, social media, verbal communication to friends/family, and so on.

That is the reason you less find an information regarding NETWORK MARKETING on Nairaland but you still find vacancies, Job, Career issues. Everyone needs an office job wherein after your life is used, it's dumped.

I feel it is reasonable to tell the jobless youths of Nigeria to grab the opportunity as that might turnout something of its worth within a year even beyond what our government can even provide us in 10 years. I have had contacts with the people in this category of Marketing, I am sure of this. If you need a proof, my Mobile Number: 07066811887.

A woman had accumulated precisely 15M from 2013 - 2015, all in the name of Networking. I knew her very well to be a Tailor prior to her life-turning decision. A Tailor did not plan to be a marketer, either. Many others are still much around as well that I know.

Now, the problem some people had faced in one Network or the other does not condemn Networking as you might have been thinking. For example, the issue of Targets, Percentage of compensation, etc. But if you do your research, you will find the one that should suite you. For example, the one I am into is not a Target-based type because I know I can't bear any loss. On the other hand, somebody will prefer such, may be to drive them to work harder. It all depends on you.

I want you to change your orientation about it and make a leap forward and become somebody in a strip second.

What you need is to study the plan beyond what your referrer who's trying to prospect you has to say about the business, of course, he needs you in order to make his own gain, so be careful. Ask for the business and compensation plan as this is what matters in any business. We are all working to earn for the present and future, anyway. So don't you get the sugar in the surface and continue with the gull inward shortly afterwards. Research well about the very one you want to enroll in.

Lastly, do you know you can't be wrong doing Network business?

I guess you wish to know why....

1. In this type of business, qualification is banned, I mean, academic standard does not count.
2. Again, Most people would love the opportunity to work from home and ‘earn an income’ for themselves - rather than have a ‘job’ and work
for someone else with a little or no worthy appreciation.
3. Establishing and making a success of your own traditional, small business is not that easy and can be risky - with as many as 80% failing
within the first 5 years.
4. Making a living, Living your life – doing what you love is the real thing here.

Network marketing is full of potential, just as you are. Don’t take your potential to the grave—use it!
Success in life and business is about learning how to play the game, getting involved, and never quitting (with the ones of your choice).

Mobile Number: 07066811887

Good luck!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Network Marketing by dianadsouza: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2019
peadel20:
Network Marketing in our world of today is a big game towards success. But, am I too direct about this point?
Well, may or may be not. But if I am correct, many international companies have stormed our economically crushing country in the past few decades to get their big game a successful one within our borders.

Each year, over 100,000 Americans achieve million-dollar net worth status. On average, 74% of these people achieve wealth through business ownership, while another 5% achieve wealth through sales commissions. Network marketing combines business ownership with sales, putting the Multi Level Marketing (MLM) distributor in the same career fields as 79 out of 100 of every new millionaire in America. That’s not to say they all achieved wealth through network marketing; however, as a business owner and salesperson, you’re in the same ballpark.

Take for instance; the Almighty GNLD, ORGANO-GOLD, Tiens/Tianshi, Agel, Sunrider, Tahitian Noni, 4Life, Forever Living Products, Trevo, KEDI, Tasly, Edmark, ALLIANCE, AIM Global, ORIFLAME, JoytoLive, to mention but few of hundreds.
They all although, have their strategies and compensation plans different each to the other and that's what makes the going its worth.

In the recent years, many influential businessmen and entrepreneurs have spoken out about how “genuine and viable” the Network Marketing business model is today. Some, such as Warren Buffett, Donald Trump and Richard Branson have gone much further than that and invested in their own Network Marketing companies. These are the people that published many of our motivational books, but people look less to see what they had to contribute toward this topic in discussion.

I am however, perturbed at this simple fact that many Nigerians still have not yet opened their eyes at this flying opportunities around, and despite the few people in this marketing side of downtown, these companies never fold up simply because of the high turnover, respectively. But the real truth is this; how many multi-millionaires as we have today, working as distributors under these companies would have made it this much if they had closed their ears to the seemingly-ear-itching marketing news as some will regard it back when they decided positively? Some of us go on to say we can't talk and talk and talk...! Ok, fine, are you a reasonable type if you stay mute all day? We all talk in a normal day. But we can turn our speech to money, can't we?

Some will likewise say "I can't hawk products around". Who says hawking products is the only way to market? A perfect example of a case study in this is myself. I had never in my life hawk around, yet I am called upon to supply. Depends on you and how strategic you can be about it. You can sell products through phone calls, social media, verbal communication to friends/family, and so on.

That is the reason you less find an information regarding NETWORK MARKETING on Nairaland but you still find vacancies, Job, Career issues. Everyone needs an office job wherein after your life is used, it's dumped.

I feel it is reasonable to tell the jobless youths of Nigeria to grab the opportunity as that might turnout something of its worth within a year even beyond what our government can even provide us in 10 years. I have had contacts with the people in this category of Marketing, I am sure of this. If you need a proof, my Mobile Number: 07066811887.

A woman had accumulated precisely 15M from 2013 - 2015, all in the name of Networking. I knew her very well to be a Tailor prior to her life-turning decision. A Tailor did not plan to be a marketer, either. Many others are still much around as well that I know.

Now, the problem some people had faced in one Network or the other does not condemn Networking as you might have been thinking. For example, the issue of Targets, Percentage of compensation, etc. But if you do your research, you will find the one that should suite you. For example, the one I am into is not a Target-based type because I know I can't bear any loss. On the other hand, somebody will prefer such, may be to drive them to work harder. It all depends on you.

I want you to change your orientation about it and make a leap forward and become somebody in a strip second.

What you need is to study the plan beyond what your referrer who's trying to prospect you has to say about the business, of course, he needs you in order to make his own gain, so be careful. Ask for the business and compensation plan as this is what matters in any business. We are all working to earn for the present and future, anyway. So don't you get the sugar in the surface and continue with the gull inward shortly afterwards. Research well about the very one you want to enroll in.

Lastly, do you know you can't be wrong doing Network business?

I guess you wish to know why....

1. In this type of business, qualification is banned, I mean, academic standard does not count.
2. Again, Most people would love the opportunity to work from home and ‘earn an income’ for themselves - rather than have a ‘job’ and work
for someone else with a little or no worthy appreciation.
3. Establishing and making a success of your own traditional, small business is not that easy and can be risky - with as many as 80% failing
within the first 5 years.
4. Making a living, Living your life – doing what you love is the real thing here.

Network marketing is full of potential, just as you are. Don’t take your potential to the grave—use it!
Success in life and business is about learning how to play the game, getting involved, and never quitting (with the ones of your choice).

Mobile Number: 07066811887

Good luck!!!

Well!! Did you know? 4life is one of the most popular multi-level marketing company, as offers products like proteins, energy drinks, tonics etc.
I have studied various 4life review as it is one of the best network marketing company

(1) (Reply)

People No Longer Do Ponzi / Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily In Bitcoin For 10 Months. / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.