Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) (1892 Views)

Funny Jokes, Try Not To Laugh � / Jarizod's Book Of Jokes / Yes, The Whatsapp Group For Funny Jokes Has Been Created - Jokes Etc - Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by PatrickBateman(m): 6:59am On Jun 18, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by PatrickBateman(m): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by adioolayi(m): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2015
@op kindly return my wasted mb asap...thank you

1 Like

Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by NicxonXXX(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2015
sandeepbabu9:
ha ha ha
nice shocked cool cheesy shocked
[url="http://www.techgames.org/2015/06/autodesk-pixlr-for-pc-laptop.html"]http://www.techgames.org/2015/06/autodesk-pixlr-for-pc-laptop.html[/url]

It isnt actually funny. you just said ha ha ha and nice and put does smileys just because you wanted to input your site
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by PatrickBateman(m): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2015
NicxonXXX:

It isnt actually funny. you just said ha ha ha and nice and put does smileys just because you wanted to input your site

You should respect your fellow African's opinion.HA.
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by PatrickBateman(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by izuch(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Slimzjoe(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2015
All racist! undecided

Ishilove com close this thread abeg
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by PatrickBateman(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2015
izuch:
grin

I agree.It is funny.
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by PatrickBateman(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
All racist! undecided

Ishilove com close this thread abeg

Hey..It's just a joke.Calm down.
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by PatrickBateman(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by NicxonXXX(m): 7:13am On Jun 18, 2015
PatrickBateman:

Are you scared of them closing your thread. Lol Make i shout her name. IIIIISSSSHHHIIIILLLOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by PatrickBateman(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Slimzjoe(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2015
PatrickBateman:

Of cause its a joke but its still Racist!!
What do you think Foreigners would think about us?? That we still mock ourselves

Farano come shut down this thread or else
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2015
PatrickBateman:

Shut the fvck up. It's not a joke.
All you do is troll this forum looking for ways to insult black people.
If I wanted to insult caucasians as yourself with pictures and memes, of course I would, it's easy.
But that would make me a fool.

Are you this useless to your white society that you have nothing more to do with your life than to go on the internet to make fun of a race?
I am still contemplating on the what to place your condition. Is it depression, plain stupidity or both? Because it's only someone who is _stupid or depressed that would be doing what you are doing right now.

Grow some sense kid.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by balogundayo(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2015
all ur jokes are fucking racist....and really dry one they are....

na mistake i take enter this sense lacking thread of a fucking ass nigger...lmao
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by PatrickBateman(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2015
misssclassy:

Shut the fvck up. It's not a joke.
All you do is troll this forum looking for ways to insult black people.
If I wanted to insult caucasians as yourself with pictures and memes, of course I would, its easy.
But that would making me a fool.

Are you this useless to your white society that you have nothing more to do with your life than to go on the internet to make fun of a race?
I am still contemplating on the what to place your condition. Is it depression, plain stupidity or both?

Grow some sense kid.

I work 6 hours a day;I'm bored,you see.What better entertainment than making fun of n.igg.ers?
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by PatrickBateman(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by PatrickBateman(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Funny Jokes(Viewer Discretion Is Advised) by Ishilove: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2015
PatrickBateman, did you register on Nairaland to specifically showcase your racial bigotry? You were earlier given a one day ban because I figured you are a newcomer and maybe didn't know the rules, but it seems you're have more insidious plans for registering. You aren't the only non-African on this forum, so quit this bullshit and behave yourself.

This kinda rubbish won't be tolerated here. Any more racist jokes or comments from you and you will be permanently banned. Your other usernames will also be banned.

I'm not going to warn you again.

3 Likes

(1)

When The Witches Say No Food Today! / See This Funny Advert By Heritage Bank / That Awkward Moment When You Wanna Take A Selfie With Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.