Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Gov.of Rivers State, Barr N.E Wike Dissolves TIMARIV. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gov.of Rivers State, Barr N.E Wike Dissolves TIMARIV. (721 Views)

A Nairalander's Neighbor's Gas Cylinder In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Photos) / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / Shocking!!!!!!! Governor Wike Dissolves 22 LGA Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov.of Rivers State, Barr N.E Wike Dissolves TIMARIV. by Jobuhari: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Rivers State Governor orders dissolution of TIMARIV with immediate effect. Warns anybody who poses as TIMARIV Officer shall be arrested.

Could this be the cause of the recent traumatic traffic in the state?
Re: Gov.of Rivers State, Barr N.E Wike Dissolves TIMARIV. by abiolert(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2015
He should be careful coz His tenure won't last
Re: Gov.of Rivers State, Barr N.E Wike Dissolves TIMARIV. by yazz09(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2015
They are nuisance in the state.
Re: Gov.of Rivers State, Barr N.E Wike Dissolves TIMARIV. by henryoshoremoh(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
am so happy to hear this good news this afternoon. So many times I have excape them and few occasion when I fell into their trap, I was so fast to settle them before others will join them. Timariv are criminal, they toll a friend's car who came to Phc for business. Till tomorrow , the car is no where to be found. It's a welcome development. Personally, I will say thank you Barr Wike

(1) (Reply)

What Has Happened To This Statement “ The Police Is Your Friend?” / I Swear , I Need Money Badly!!!!! / Mrs Korede Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.