Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Black Diamond Elite Team Presents #moneymatrixchallenge2015 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Black Diamond Elite Team Presents #moneymatrixchallenge2015 (732 Views)

Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / The Black Diamond Elite/H.E.R.O. Group "L.U.R.E. 2016" Seminar / How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Diamond Elite Team Presents #moneymatrixchallenge2015 by Eagleyes(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2015
The Black Diamond Elite Team is an extension of an American Based Network Marketing business that is thriving in Nigeria and has made many ordinary Nigerians millionaires over the past 3 years. The team is launching the #MoneyMatrixChallenge2015.The Money Matrix Challenge is a promotion the team will run for a period of 3 months. We are offering you a chance to EARN up to $3,000 in that period AND also win N500,000 cash prize at the end. You just need to follow these simple rules and guidelines:

• Fill the form below selecting a convenient day for you to attend the presentation.
• Attend the presentation and;
• Take up the challenge and earn.

It's that easy, really!

Also there would be monthly draws with a grand event at the end of the promotion. We will be running an award show for various performance related categories. The more you earn, the more you stand to win! Isn't that AWESOME?!

We want to be a part of your success story. Will you let us? Decide to join us and you will start off on a journey to your financial success.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!

Note: Location for presentation is at Ikeja, Lagos so select your convenient timing accordingly.

Visit http://blackdiamondelite. for more information and updates... Registration opens in 12hrs...

Re: Black Diamond Elite Team Presents #moneymatrixchallenge2015 by mikeayus(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2015
Eagleyes:
The Black Diamond Elite Team is an extension of an American Based Network Marketing business that is thriving in Nigeria and has made many ordinary Nigerians millionaires over the past 3 years. The team is launching the #MoneyMatrixChallenge2015.The Money Matrix Challenge is a promotion the team will run for a period of 3 months. We are offering you a chance to EARN up to $3,000 in that period AND also win N500,000 cash prize at the end. You just need to follow these simple rules and guidelines:

• Fill the form below selecting a convenient day for you to attend the presentation.
• Attend the presentation and;

It's that easy, really!

Also there would be monthly draws with a grand event at the end of the promotion. We will be running an award show for various performance related categories. The more you earn, the more you stand to win! Isn't that AWESOME?!

We want to be a part of your success story. Will you let us? Decide to join us and you will start off on a journey to your financial success.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!

Note: Location for presentation is at Ikeja, Lagos so select your convenient timing accordingly.

Visit http://blackdiamondelite. for more information and updates... Registration opens in 12hrs...

Whats dis all about? Is participation free?
Re: Black Diamond Elite Team Presents #moneymatrixchallenge2015 by Eagleyes(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
mikeayus:

Whats dis all about? Is participation free?

You can register here... Participation is dependent on your interest https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JjYV8Luz5tvIwpBAijlEP7KvWmKQc72-Zk2jMNZ33Po/viewform?usp=send_form
Re: Black Diamond Elite Team Presents #moneymatrixchallenge2015 by Eagleyes(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hello to you.

You may never have heard about me or my team moving towards financial success but I assure you that what I have in this short message is worth your time. What to do? Sit back, relax and open your mind to this unique opportunity.
HERE IS SOMETHING YOU’RE FAMILIAR WITH – THE RAT RACE!
Yes! The rat race is what keeps you where you are until you hand it over to your kids and retire expecting some form of sustenance from them, forgetting how difficult it was for you to do the same for those before you.
Anyway, I’m not going to preach much. Let me ask you: What if I tell you that you can out of the Rat Race and really live the life you’ve always wanted to live. I’m not promising you overnight millions. No! If that is what your own theory of success dwells on, then you should stop reading now!

….You’re still reading? Ok, good. Let’s get you in the game.

I would like to introduce you to the Black Diamond Elite Team! This team is an extension of a network marketing business that is thriving in the country and has made many ordinary Nigerians millionaires over the past 3 years. The team was formed in order to present the unique opportunities offered by this business to more people with extra compensations while you also have loads of fun.
The team has launched the Money Matrix Challenge in June. What is that?
The Money Matrix Challenge is a promotion the Black Diamond Elite team will run from July 1st to September 30th 2015.
We are offering you a chance to EARN $3,000 in 3 months AND Win FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA. How does this work? Here are the rules and guidelines:
• Attend the opportunity presentation Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday 10am-12noon
• The Promo brief presentation 12:00noon to 1:00pm.
The prizes include:
Grand Prize: #500,000.
Second Prize: #250,000.
Third Prize:#150,000.
There would be monthly draws with a grand event at the end of the promo. We will be running an award show at the end of the promotion for:
• Highest Recruiter
• Highest Inviter
• #BlackDiamondElite Spirit Award.
Winners would be part of the panel on the Award Presentation Night. The panel would consist of Top Network Marketing gurus who have made a mark giving the winners an opportunity to mingle with the best in the business and expand their networks.

Are YOU curious enough to want to know more? Are YOU tired enough of the rat race and ready to gain the life you want? Are YOU ready to be FINANCIALLY FREE?

If you answered yes to these questions, why don’t you join us by clicking the link below and registering for the next session or reply this email with your name, contact number and selected date to attend.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JjYV8Luz5tvIwpBAijlEP7KvWmKQc72-Zk2jMNZ33Po/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you for reading through. I guaranty that if you’re ready to tap into this, you will be someone very new, very different and very free in a very short time.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!

Re: Black Diamond Elite Team Presents #moneymatrixchallenge2015 by Eagleyes(m): 4:42am On Jun 23, 2015
"You don't die if you fall in water, you die only if you don't swim"

#MoneyMatrixChallenege2015

(1) (Reply)

sold / Please I Need Dry Cleaner Expert To Learn From / Glassy Perfumed Liquid Starch/ Job Alert / Vacancy/ Part-Time Job !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.