Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,782 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Dear Muslim Faithfuls, This Is What A Christian Wants You To Do During Ramadan.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Muslim Faithfuls, This Is What A Christian Wants You To Do During Ramadan.. (601 Views)

6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe / Let Us Reflect On This Piece......o Dear Muslim/muslimah... / (must Read)....dear Muslim Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Muslim Faithfuls, This Is What A Christian Wants You To Do During Ramadan.. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2015
I am a Christian .. Temitope Steve by name. However, I'm not a blasphemer nor do i discriminate against any religion whatsoever..
In fact, majority of my friends are muslims and I can recite some Islamic verses off hand.. (Bismillahi rahamoni rohim- been my Favourite)

However, no progressive minded Nigerian who is loyal to the cause of the nation like me would be satisfied by the state of the economy coupled with the degree of insecurity in the country which has reached its peak.
Therefore,this Ramadan time, being a season to talk to God and consecrate oneself unto him believing the almighty would effectively answer one's prayer should be spent soliciting for the nation at large, praying for peaceful co-existence and her leaders..
Obviously, we all have needs and problems that are of top priority on our prayer request, but it is expedient to note that, all other things would definitely fall into place if the nation's peace and well being is restored..
I wish all the Muslims a ramadan Mubarak and many more to observe on earth..
Some Christians (like me) would join you in the task.. So, what are your prayer requests? Please include your country as you pray and fast
God bless Nigeria..
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Dear Muslim Faithfuls, This Is What A Christian Wants You To Do During Ramadan.. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Insha Allah we will pray for this country.. Allah bless you too bro

1 Like

Re: Dear Muslim Faithfuls, This Is What A Christian Wants You To Do During Ramadan.. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Wishing you the best of this season..
Ramadan Kareem..!!
Please send my meat ooo during the festival proper.. Y'all owe me one..

Thread Dedicated to the chibok girls.. Hope to see you again!!

Re: Dear Muslim Faithfuls, This Is What A Christian Wants You To Do During Ramadan.. by SuperSuave(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Dear Muslim Faithfuls, This Is What A Christian Wants You To Do During Ramadan.. by SweetyZinta(f): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2015
May God bless Nigeria. Give our leaders devine direction.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Christian Personal Development / Conspiracy Theory Making The Rounds On BBM/WhatsApp... / Fact That All Christians Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.