Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

GET THIS: “WINWAY RESUME DELUXE 12.0” FOR FREE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GET THIS: “WINWAY RESUME DELUXE 12.0” FOR FREE (2346 Views)

Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It / Write A Resume That Gets You Hired: 6 Common Resume Mistakes To Avoid / This Is How You Write The Best Resume ( Includes 200 Verbs Words To Use) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GET THIS: “WINWAY RESUME DELUXE 12.0” FOR FREE by adeniyitheprof(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2015
[size=20pt]GET THIS: “WINWAY RESUME DELUXE 12.0” FOR FREE[/size]

NOTE:
On Amazon, this software is currently sold at $42.99 but you will get it here FREE (Scroll down to see how to get this software)

Quotes and reviews

• "WinWay Resume Deluxe is a product that really does all the work for you"
TECHREPUBLIC

• "Makes it so easy to produce an impressive resume"
SMART COMPUTING

• "Because of WinWay Resume, I landed a spectacular job that I love!"
JOHN SHUKLE, SPOKANE, WA

• "It has made writing a resume so much easier... Great Product!"
JOHN SCHUSTER, MORRISVILLE, NY

• "I loved the many different formats and styles, and the interaction was so easy"
JOHN STARNES

• "WinWay made the difference and really helped me land a great job that perfectly matched my skills"
NEAL STONE, OLYMPIA, WA

• "I found many great jobs with WinWay's Job Agent"
GENEVIEVE M. MILLER, CONROE, TX

• "I am most impressed with the 'JOBS' function that allows me to run a keyword search and find every posted position anywhere in the country in one location."
WILLIAM GREEN, HOUSTON, TX

• "The resumes I write for my customers with WinWay Resume always get them in the door for an interview. Thank you for such an outstanding resume writing software. Indeed it is THE COMPLETE PACKAGE!"
DONNA WATSON, OWNER OF VIRTUAL DESKTOP SPECIALTY PRINTING, HINESVILLE, GA

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
WinWay Resume Deluxe is an exceptional resume writing tool that allows you to customize your resume and cover letter to the job you want. This resume builder also includes features that teach you interviewing skills, help you manage your contact information and assist you with online job searches.

The resume wizard offers more than 14,000 templates that make creating a resume as easy as entering in your information. This part of WinWay Resume Deluxe is enhanced by the 350-plus themes that come with the program and 116,000-plus phrases [/b]that can help you find the right thing to say in your resume

[b]PROS

WinWay Resume Deluxe has over 14,000 resume templates and samples to get you started. It´s a complete program that takes care of every aspect of the job seeking problem, and offers good resources.

CONS
The program lacks the ability to link your resume to Facebook or Google Plus.

THE VERDICT: 9/10
With great features such as salary search, video interview tips and a smartphone app, WinWay Resume Deluxe acts more as a career-building tool than a mere resume writing program.

[size=20pt]HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE?[/size]

To get this software and so many other important files with DAILY JOB UPDATES, LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS, FREE EDITABLE RESUMES FORMAT AND TEMPLATES as well as TWO (2) DIFFERENT RESUME MAKING SOFTWARES FOR PC USERS, you will need to #download NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE android app called JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS [/b]on GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

[b]Here is the direct link to the app-

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians

OR

Search for ADENIYI on GOOGLE PLAY STORE and install the app titled “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS” You will see a lot of important files and softwares for job-seeking graduates. Daily Job Updates, Latest Nigerian News and so much more. ALL IN ONE APP!!!

#NOTE: On GOOGLE PLAY STORE, “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS” is an upgrade to NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE app; download and install “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS”

PERFECTLY CREATED AND DESIGNED WITH GREAT CONFIGURATIONS AND CAREFULLY CHOSEN BEAUTIFUL COLOURS

Here is the direct link to the app-

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians
Re: GET THIS: “WINWAY RESUME DELUXE 12.0” FOR FREE by adeniyitheprof(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2015

Re: GET THIS: “WINWAY RESUME DELUXE 12.0” FOR FREE by adeniyitheprof(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

My Embrassment From A Port Harcourt Friend / Dangote GETS Invitation Mail / Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fmcg Distribution Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.