Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

An Open Letter To The Mods: Igbo and Yoruba e-war - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To The Mods: Igbo and Yoruba e-war (532 Views)

Yoruba E Ronu (A Must Read)! / If Yoruba E-rats Ask You Why You Want Biafra, Tell Them This....nnamdi Kanu / Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

An Open Letter To The Mods: Igbo and Yoruba e-war by micseyi(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2015
Gud monin Mods. I don't know which section dis belongs too, but I guess I'll just leave it here.

I have noticed a very dangerous trend on Nairaland. More and more nairalanders are becomin tribalist. Even before we say jack Robinson, tribalist bigots would hijack any thread available to dem, and dey all go unpunished.

In as much as dere's freedom of speech, the hate against each oder on nairaland is spreading like wild fire. All we ever see is Igbo and yorubas attacking each oder from every angle; hate posts and insiting comments are becomin d oder of the day.

Am sure Seun did nt create nairaland for Tribal bigots to take it over.

Mods, wit d rate at which dis ugly trend is spreadin, I fear for d future of nairaland and Nigeria. let it not be said in the future dat "it all began from nairaland".

U see, on the streets, in church, school and every oder everyday normal activities, we live as brothers and sisters. why can't we live like dat on nairaland? why can't we unite against our common enemy(politicians and corruption), instead of tearin down our own necks. I tell d top politicians in dis country don't care abt tribe. dey smile together to d bank.

Mods, my advice is to apply #rule 2 very severly. pls, curb dis evil trend b4 it spills to our everyday normal life.

To nairalanders, let's forget our differnces and unite to make our lives better.

To tribal bigots, u r tribalistic cos u r currently jobless. an idle mind is a devil's workshop. pls, get a life and don't corrupt us.

cc lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, oders..
Re: An Open Letter To The Mods: Igbo and Yoruba e-war by donholy28(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2015
Oga mi....ur on point

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Mods: Igbo and Yoruba e-war by Ishilove: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2015
micseyi:
Gud monin Mods. I don't know which section dis belongs too, but I guess I'll just leave it here.

I have noticed a very dangerous trend on Nairaland. More and more nairalanders are becomin tribalist. Even before we say jack Robinson, tribalist bigots would hijack any thread available to dem, and dey all go unpunished.

In as much as dere's freedom of speech, the hate against each oder on nairaland is spreading like wild fire. All we ever see is Igbo and yorubas attacking each oder from every angle; hate posts and insiting comments are becomin d oder of the day.

Am sure Seun did nt create nairaland for Tribal bigots to take it over.

Mods, wit d rate at which dis ugly trend is spreadin, I fear for d future of nairaland and Nigeria. let it not be said in the future dat "it all began from nairaland".

U see, on the streets, in church, school and every oder everyday normal activities, we live as brothers and sisters. why can't we live like dat on nairaland? why can't we unite against our common enemy(politicians and corruption), instead of tearin down our own necks. I tell d top politicians in dis country don't care abt tribe. dey smile together to d bank.

Mods, my advice is to apply #rule 2 very severly. pls, curb dis evil trend b4 it spills to our everyday normal life.

To nairalanders, let's forget our differnces and unite to make our lives better.

To tribal bigots, u r tribalistic cos u r currently jobless. an idle mind is a devil's workshop. pls, get a life and don't corrupt us.

cc lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, oders..
Thank you. Please use the report button to report tribalistic posts and threads. You can also mention (cc) the mods and supermods to draw their attention.

(1)

Nigerian Regions By Company Density / Nigeria In The Valley Of The Shadow Of Debt - Fola Ojo / Ex-minister Suleiman Is Ignorant, Jonathan Has Spent The $30b – Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.