Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

An Open Leta 2 Smokers & Doz Who'd Luv 2 Change Doz Stained Teeth 2 Wyt Ones! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Open Leta 2 Smokers & Doz Who'd Luv 2 Change Doz Stained Teeth 2 Wyt Ones! (293 Views)

An Open Letter To Zenith Bank / An Open Letter To SEC Written By A Lawyer Who Is A Participant Of MMM / An Open Letter To Ecobank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Leta 2 Smokers & Doz Who'd Luv 2 Change Doz Stained Teeth 2 Wyt Ones! by jokhen10: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2015
How often have we had to face ridicule, yabs & detoriating remarks from Colleagues, Family & Friends? How often are we shy of opening our teeth to smile because of stained teeth & mouth odour & have tried necessary means to put an end to this but to no avail? I bring good news for you, there is a product that will help you put an end to this misery, very easy to use & very very affofdable even if you are a student.
I just started a soon to be launched online store dealing with health care product, & for a start have ordered 500 piece of this tooth whitening pen which should be dew at the most two weeks from now.

Since we are new, we are going to be giving a special offer for two weeks i.e (18th June - 31st June) meaning, those who are interested in having this product and notify me of their interest before this date expires will only have to pay #2000 on delivery. Like you all know this product sells between #2500 -#3000 on most online stores & shops around us (Verify to prove any doubt) remember i ordered only 500 piece, and so only the first 500 persons to pre-order will enjoy this special offer. After the first 500 & expidry of the above date , you'd have to pay#2300 to get these product from me.
Note: We are not asking you to pay, by pre-ordering, we are asking you to show your interest of having the product so that we book you down, and when product arrives, we'd notify those who had been booked down, and then payment transactions would be discussed, with the trusted payment of paying on delivery avceptable also.

How To Pre-Order:
Send me a mail to jtockzy@gmail.com with the following details.
1. Pre-Order (TWP)
2.Full Names
3.Personal Phone Number
4.Your Email Address
5.Your Location
6.Choice Of Payment
(Payment on Delivery, Bank Transfer After Products Availability.)
I look foward to seeing your spakling smiles & hearing your testimonies on this platform & on our e-mail box after ordering, getting & using these fantastic product

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria's Treasury Really Empty? / The Changing Face Of Business In Nigeria / Urgent Need For An Experienced Baker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.