Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Employement For 3rd Class And Pass Degree Holders - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Employement For 3rd Class And Pass Degree Holders (655 Views)

Register, Prepare, Get Trained And PASS The 2013/14 UTME.... / Gain Admission To Higher Institution Now And Pass O' Level At A Sitting With Eas / Re: How To Prepare For Your Interview And Pass Your Test Guaranteed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employement For 3rd Class And Pass Degree Holders by Punditltd: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2009
DEAR FRIENDS,

IN SERVICE TO HUMANITY AND GIVING HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS IN OUR SOCIETY, I WANT ALL 3RD CLASS AND PASS DEGREE HOLDERS OF NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES; PASS DIPLOMA HOLDERS FROM POLYTECHNICS AND PASS CERTIFICATE HOLDERS FROM COLLEGES OF EDUCATION TO IMMEDIATELY CONTACT ME.

SINCE THEY CAN NOT APPLY FOR JOBS,IT IS INTERESTING TO NOTE THAT THEY CAN HELP CREATE JOBS AND EMPLOY THE 1ST CLASS,THE 2:1,THE 2:2'S.

IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE(LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF) PLEASE,LET THEM MAIL ME TO :
waleonline@gmail.com WITH SUBJECT HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS.

TO YOUR SUCCESS,

OLAWALE OLALERE

(1) (Reply)

Online Payment System For All Nigerians. / N4m PARTNERSHIP OFFER..PLSWatch What You Reply On This Topic Thanks / Sea Foods!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.