Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Need Advice On My Blog And How To Get Fb Likes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Advice On My Blog And How To Get Fb Likes (587 Views)

Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog / I Need 10000 Fb Likes For A Good Price / Facebook Introduces ‘Love,’ ‘Wow,’ ‘Haha’, Goes Beyond 'Likes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On My Blog And How To Get Fb Likes by prettytasha(f): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2015
I started a blog and I need to know. If d niche is a profitable one ..and what can I add to this blog to get approved by adsense.....the blog link is on my signature ...thanks
Re: I Need Advice On My Blog And How To Get Fb Likes by zookie: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettytasha:
I started a blog and I need to know. If d niche is a profitable one ..and what can I add to this blog to get approved by adsense.....the blog link is on my signature ...thanks
normally these are questions that you are supposed to ask before setting up anything. Its too late if your blog is already up and running. But if the blog is still based on . and not yet on a tld. Then i think there are many things you can do. Ad me on watsapp with 08100661236. Do not quote this post cus of my gsm number on it. I ll remove it as soon as i am sure you ve seen it.
Re: I Need Advice On My Blog And How To Get Fb Likes by machidoh: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
prettytasha:

You said u need domain I could get it for you on godaddy.com and you pay me contact me 08063500396
Re: I Need Advice On My Blog And How To Get Fb Likes by prettytasha(f): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
machidoh:

You said u need domain I could get it for you on godaddy.com and you pay me contact me 08063500396
watz ur price like ?
Re: I Need Advice On My Blog And How To Get Fb Likes by tranxo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
prettytasha:
watz ur price like ?
you can do it yourself. Why go through someone else?

(1) (Reply)

Blog/site Owners Drop Your Link Lets Exchange Traffic / Make Money Via Instagram, Facebook Etc! Learn How To Use Facebook Ads For Free / Www.naijatalks.ml

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.