Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle (2210 Views)

Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor / Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor / See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by hubslaw: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
May God deliver vulnerable worshippers who would do anything in the quest for miracles. Among all the fake scammers who parade themselves as pastors -denting the christian religion, this should be the worst of them all. A video which has gone viral online has been causing ripples over the internet after a pastor was seen matching on the stomach of a barren woman forcefully so she could conceive

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE PHOTO >> http:///2015/06/omg-see-shocking-photos-of-what-pastor.html

Re: See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by INTROVERT(f): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin

Too much Chinese film.
Re: See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by rawtouch: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pastor: as I lay my legs on your stomach I release your baby to walk into your stomach, receive itt....

Woman: amennnnn
Re: See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by KAPOVee: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
rawtouch:
Pastor: as I lay my legs on your stomach I release your baby to walk into your stomach, receive itt....
Gullible people
Re: See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by raphroye: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
sebi na dem they find miracle up and down......at the end then go give them possessed child, bcuz i see no reason why a pastor will be using his leg to press her stomach when his hands are intact...who knows maybe na where his power they be dat undecided
Re: See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by raphroye: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
rawtouch:

what happened to his hand??
Re: See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by Yustash001(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lol....the pastor wants to kill evil spirit that's preventing sperm from fertilizing the woman ovum....

(1) (Reply)

12 Things Nigerian Girls Say And What They Really Mean / Linda Ikeji’s Sister Shows Off Her NEW $20,793k, 2012 Mercedes-benz GLK350 . . . / 2Baba & Alibaba Shut Down Nairobi,Kenya As Annie Idibia Shows Them Support(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.