Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Kendall Jenner Cannot Stand Taylor Swift: She Is A Mean Girl. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kendall Jenner Cannot Stand Taylor Swift: She Is A Mean Girl. (1477 Views)

Kendall Jenner Goes Out Braless! Could This Be Fashion?(photos) / Where Is Your Trousers??? Kendall Jenner Steps Out In Yeezus Sweater And Heels / Kendall Jenner One Of The Kardashians Kills Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Cannot Stand Taylor Swift: She Is A Mean Girl. by damiiee: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
There are reports that Kendall Jenner cannot stand Taylor Swift because she is a mean girl.

This is shocking to me because in my opinion both girls seem so sweet and kind!. Have you seen how nice Taylor is with her cats? and how she spoils them silly, If i had to pick between the two, i would say Kendall is the mean one

see what caused the beef on
http://daminaija..com/2015/06/kendall-jenner-cannot-stand-taylor.html

(1) (Reply)

Gorg! Chris Brown's Dumpy Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Flaunts Her Legs At The BET / Nadia Buari Stuns At Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal [SEE PHOTOS] / Happy Birthday To Janelle Okpocha( Basketmouth's Baby Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.