Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How To Retrieve Lost Contacts On Samsung Galaxy S Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Retrieve Lost Contacts On Samsung Galaxy S Phone? (574 Views)

Checkout Awesome Specifications Of The New Infinix Hot S Phone / How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) / PHOTO: Caption This Massive Typo Error On Samsung Galaxy Note Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Lost Contacts On Samsung Galaxy S Phone? by aimikod: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lost contacts/phone numbers,Text messages on your Samsung Galaxy mobile phone? This article mainly teach you how to restore Samsung lost SMS,Contacts on your Samsung Galaxy smart phone.You still have chance to recover lost contacts,SMS from your Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2/S5/S6, Galaxy Note 4/3/2, Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy A7/A5/A3,ect. Next,I share my experience about getting lost data back on my Galaxy S4.

I have prior experience to handle such cases. Please don’t worry about this, there are ways to get back your data. My wife bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 and got her data deleted when she failed to root the device. All of her phone contacts were gone and it was the first priority to get them back. Luckily enough,

I found out a solution that works perfectly in this situation.

However it is not very easy to recover deleted SMS and contact from Samsung phone. Here we will need Samsung data recovery software that can scan specific portion of samsung phone to recover Samsung lost messages. It's very easy for you to retrieve contacts with the help of Samsung Data Recovery--Free Android Data Recovery. This powerful data recovery for Samsung tool will auto scan your Samsung after connecting to PC. By extracting data from your device, it can save your lost phone numbers, emails, addresses, names onto your computer within a few minutes. Other file types can also be restored.

How to recover deleted contact from Samsung phone ?

The guide is as follow:
Step 1. Run the program and connect your samsung phone device to computer
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Device
Step 3: Analyze and Scan your samsung phone for lost contact
Step 4. Preview and recover lost contact from cell phone
All the steps on how to recover deleted contacts from samsung phone is showing above. Now, it is your turn, please read the guides and have a try.

More information:

How to recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy phone ?

Retrieve Data after Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy
Re: How To Retrieve Lost Contacts On Samsung Galaxy S Phone? by Kasore: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
It is possible to recover your information from a broken mobile. The screen is broken; they are among the most frequent incidents that smartphone users have sometimes faced. It is undoubtedly one of the most frustrating times for every user.

One of the first steps to follow should be to recover the data stored on the device, in case it needs to be sent for repair, or if the idea is to get rid of it completely to buy a new one. a. Unfortunately, a screen that does not work can significantly hamper this process. This guide explains how you can view and recover information stored on a mobile device with a broken screen
Read more from source

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Cellphones Are Bad For Your Health / Letter To Mtn / Htc M8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.