Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Port Harcourt; An Epitome Of Dingy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Port Harcourt; An Epitome Of Dingy (294 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt; An Epitome Of Dingy by mubarak001(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
I think it is high time we called a spade its name...

When u get into a city where stench and awkward odour has become a normal order of the day, then I think our health is at stake.

If everywhere you stepped in a city is full of shit, filthy, and odour, then, it means epidemic is imminent.

You might not all agree with mi but the truth be told, Port Harcourt is dirty. The only exception is GRA.

I put it here cos d cleanliness has to start somewhere, like with a campaign on social media, and d rest...am tired of d smell and odour everywhere including (Rumu) Okoro, omasi, Eleme, Tank, Aggrey, Transamadi, Park, Woji, NTA, Oil Mill, Elelewon, and d rest of Dem.

Operation keep PH clean! Spread d gospel.

(1) (Reply)

Ginger Is Good For Cancer Treatment / Ultrasound Research ON Fetal Tissue / Proteomics And Genomics Submit Your Research Journals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.