Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) (46399 Views)

Killing Of 60-yr-old Woman Was Masterminded By A Politician - Arrested Kidnapper / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by DrGroove(f): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
E dey pain them when woman cheat but they expect woman to endure when they cheat.Lol.chicken hearted menI

If death was the penalty for adultery,all men would have died

1 Like

Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
I don't even believe the woman cheated, she's dead now so the man can come and claim any lie as his reason for killing her.
Too bad the dead can't defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Moana(f): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
mifavour:
At the woman's age she still dey straff? undecided
he already lied that she was first to threaten him with the machete and its very possible that he is lying about her sleeping with other men too

2 Likes

Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by BCJAY(f): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
HOLY JESUS WICKEDNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. WERE THEY JUST MARRIED THAT SHE NOW BECOMES SO ATTRACTIVE TO BE BUTCHERED AT 60 WELL WE ARE .IN THE END TIME MAY GOD HELP US.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by JoeCutie(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
A 60 years old African woman still sleeping around?
And a 70 years man still felt the frustration and jealousy so much so that he resorted to this? WWW, this kain story shaaa. embarassed

Wait! By "sleeping with men", shebi it means lashing, banging? Chai! At 60, what is it that you and your "Private part" (Yeah, that's what they call it..."private" ) still got to offer? God! cry
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
what a world! the man cudnt bear his wife cheating on him, out of frustration and probably not able to fend for/satisfy the wife angered him to commit the aborminable.

the wife 60yrs old would have respected the husband and also respect the scratching down below, afterall she has bn straffing since ages,she would have allow that place a rest since maybe the husband's libido has gone down.

the other men sleeeping with her are part of their downfall...men sleeping with married women since 1808...home breakers

now the old man have to face the consequencies of bn a murderer all because of cheating.

God show him mercy & accept the woman's soul.

what a real world!!!
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by tunde1200(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
undecided
Including your dad!?.

DrGroove:
E dey pain them when woman cheat but they expect woman to endure when they cheat.Lol.chicken hearted menI

If death was the penalty for adultery,all men would have died

Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Realist2: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
mifavour:

na bleachers nah
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by TheAdvocate(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bilabong:
See his old face. Church elder indeed. Him Machete get seria number.

Its police exhibit number.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by zubby29(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
mifavour:
dat dos nt justify d mans action.its painful if actually its tru bt he had d option of divorce
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Caliph69: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
So dark the heart of man. He doesnt have much to lose. 10 more years, if not in, he must have neared his grave. The jail term will help speed things up. By the way, a sixty year old woman not yet satisfied with down down? Its a strange world we live.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by unikiloy: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
After how many years of marriage
The woman didn't flirt during the early years of their marriage
Could it be that the woman learnt it at old age?
This devil incarnate butchered his wife
for reasons best known to him
I just pity their children.
'Mama was killed by papa'
'Papa to face death penalty or
Life sentence.'
#trademarkloading#
Anyway....RIP to their mama
But in your next world...
Be careful in choosing a suitor.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by fairlyisabel(f): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
rexbuton:

sometimes divorce is too merciful! the man would still be seen as a fool!

he should have set her up, had her caught and disgraced! even stripped naked to press home a point. being cheated on is a devastating experience
Jesus. You must have a wicked soul. If women should adopt this your wicked suggestion more than 60% of men will be disgraced. I hope you will prof er this type of advice to a woman who killed her husband on the bases of adultery.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by rexbuton: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
fairlyisabel:
Jesus. You must have a wicked soul. If women should adopt this your wicked suggestion more than 60% of men will be disgraced. I hope you will prof er this type of advice to a woman who killed her husband on the bases of adultery.
okay i remove the part about being stripped naked! fair enough?
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by makasimatics(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Woman cause her death;
The man over reacted.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by coolio85: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Don't they have children that can come between them and settle the fight then? But the man is too hot tempered sha
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by ylaa(f): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
this man looks like the devil except that he is dark. so what is the law waiting for? this one is not the devil's hand work oh!
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by adezor: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Few minute of madness will foreverly ruine d rest of his life !
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by habayommy: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Acebar:
for Some ppl who abuses the old man , do you know What it means for wife to flirt even wen the husband is still alive? do you know the pains? there are things that hurts to the nerve. I Am not supporting the man for his action But the woman masterminded her own death with adultery . though the law will take it's action. the man is guilty of murder on earth But before God, the woman is guilty of suicide And adultery.

Forget say the wife dey flirt o. Calabar/Akwaibom man and cutlass na like siamese twins o. I've lived in the same community with them for like 10 years. If you have any little misunderstanding with them, na to draw cutlass out o.

Even little quarrel with their wives, the next you hear them shouting "no mi ikwa" (give me my machete).
You wey come separate fight sef, if care is not taken na short sleeve you go carry reach house o.

On a lighter mood, most calabar bride price list wey I don see dem dey always demand for Machete grin undecided
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Destinyamaka(f): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
this man is very wicked
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by humberjade: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Meeeenh!!! This is some serious act of professional butchery; he must be working in an abattoir.

But the heart of a man is indeed deceitful above all things,, and desperately wicked sha.

Humans are more vulnerable to fall prey to those close to us (as we lower our guard when around them) than outsiders.

May God expose and deliver us from all evil minded people lurking around us before they harm us.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by mimicious(f): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
kossyablaze:
shut up Taniod
Ping me for a snipper, that will be fit him
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by kossyablaze(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
mimicious:

Ping me for a snipper, that will be fit him
thr u go 2BD0E716.M waitn plssssss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by cornoil(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Her kini still dey charge at 60? She get better kini ooo, but alas her kini still sent her to hell/heaven. Pls God, don't let my kini kill me ooo. I pray who ever is reading this, their kini won't kill them. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by victoreltemur: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
ijustdey:
A 70-year-old man has murdered his 60-year-old wife because she would not stop sleeping with other men.

http://pulse.ng/gist/devil-incarnate-70-yr-old-man-butchers-60-yr-old-wife-for-sleeping-with-other-men-id3880092.html

First pic......... the man
Second pic.......... the weapon used to kill
Third pic...........the dead woman

this man should be boiled,fried roasted and hung in d rain to die like a chicken.eeediot!
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by eyinjuege: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
rexbuton:
to all of you abusing the man ask yourselves this question;" how would i feel if another guy was fvcking a lady i was crushing on?"
what if this lady was your girlfriend? or your fiancee? what if she was your wife??

Before you abuse someone, walk a mile in their shoes. at least you would be safe a mile away and have a new pair of shoes

Really!!! shocked shocked and then the next best thing is to hack her to death while she was sleeping. A coward of a man too for that matter. She never even had a chance.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by bamite(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
mifavour:
ur number pls
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by blaezderek: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Let's keep KILLING in NIGERIA and Keep BLAMING DEVIL..

I dey pity DEVIL now.

DEVIL don tire.

Anyway, i got to know this CASE few days ago from a colleague of mine.

MUST be an ANANG man.

All because of POOOOSY

Ode! Nsit Ibom na Annang? Annang men value and respect their wives.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by Pennyways: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
EVILFOREST:

I dey pity DEVIL now.

DEVIL don tire.

MUST be an ANANG man.

All because of POOOOSY
Annang men hardly hut a buttefly. God ordain tribe, peace loving people, living in meekness and humility. Just to enlighten you Nsit Ibom LGA is under Ibibio sharing a common boundary with Uyo and Nsit Ubuim
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by feeloscar(m): 3:47am On Jun 19, 2015
EVILFOREST:

I dey pity DEVIL now.

DEVIL don tire.

MUST be an ANANG man.

All because of POOOOSY
Mbiokporo is after Aka Etinan Road a core Ibibio local govt area. You may not be too wrong thinking he is an Anang man because Anangs and cutlass is like 5 and 6.
Re: Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) by feeloscar(m): 4:02am On Jun 19, 2015
eneres:
say what you are sure of. I'm an Akwa Ibom lady and I can tell you that you are lying
Ufanmi, aba die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Alexia Mupende Killed By Housemaid In Rwanda (Pics) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.