Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Friend Needs Your Opinions And Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friend Needs Your Opinions And Help (521 Views)

August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) / Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Your Opinions And Help by KrystalRuby(f): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
She is in her second level in university of calabar studying business management and they just told her today that her file is not cleared because she doesn't have credit in her SSCE mathematics . She's so confused , pls what do u think she should do? She asked an officer there and she said she can't help her... Pls give me ur candid opinions coz she doesn't want to start school again when she's almost done with her second year
Re: My Friend Needs Your Opinions And Help by KrystalRuby(f): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pls someone who has had an experience or know anyone should let me know
Re: My Friend Needs Your Opinions And Help by iyimide(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Get gce asap.. register and pass the maths. Put her new result in 300l dur8ng clearance... its a done deal.. so simple

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Your Opinions And Help by KrystalRuby(f): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
iyimide:
Get gce asap.. register and pass the maths. Put her new result in 300l dur8ng clearance... its a done deal.. so simple

Okay thanks , I will tell her that. But hope there won't be a problem when other students are having 2013 waec result and she's having 2015 GCE result?
Re: My Friend Needs Your Opinions And Help by iyimide(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
KrystalRuby:

Okay thanks , I will tell her that. But hope there won't be a problem when other students are having 2013 waec result and she's having 2015 GCE result?
No problems.. all she needs is have a result...
But she must have mathematics at credit level o..

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To YABATECH CITM & BURSARY / Federal Polytechnic Idah Post-utme, Direct Entry, And Part-time Form For 2015/20 / Maltina Teacher Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.