Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets (5117 Views)

Buhari Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets / Exclusive: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets / Buhari Set To Declare N879 Million in Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by OsilamaPN(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Following the heightened criticism against President Muhammadu Buhari’s secret declaration of assets as against his campaign promise to make public his assets, reports have come to light to reveal that Buhari who claimed to be unable to buy the March 28 Presidential form is set to declare an estimated N879 million in assets.

Dr. Katchi Ononuju a Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chieftain who first spoke to the African Independent Television, AIT, correspondents and later to Post Nigeria authoritatively stated that Buhari had a lot to explain as the APC was making frantic efforts to give the President a soft landing on the matter.

He stated that the APC was secretly sending copies of the the President’s asset declaration, to strong critics of his secret declaration.

According to Ononuju; “An e-mail which emanated from the office of the President is set to declare almost a billion Naira in assets.

“This is a major reason why the President has decided not to declare his assets because the APC is hiding under the pretense that Buhari is broke and could not pay for his presidential form.”

He went ahead to state that the National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed and the Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir.... Read More: http://www.post-nigeria.com/exclusive-president-who-owns-150-cows-set-to-declare-n879-million-in-assets/
Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by Dannyset(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
If truly PMB is got less than 1Billion, then I think he's one hell of a good man still. Cos am very sure that this same PDP town crier talking is worth billions of Naira(if not $), cos that's their trademark. For a man that's bn a Head of States, A Governor and even a Petroleum Minister, to hav less than a billion, sheds more light on his Integrity. Even the late Yaradua(may his soul RIP), that hasn't headed much has more before becoming President.
So Mr Towncrier and his fellow TANOIDS shld look for the next available conc acid store and hav a fill.
God bless PMB.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by stanech: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dannyset:
If truly PMB is got less than 1Billion, then I think he's one hell of a good man still. Cos am very sure that this same PDP town crier talking is worth billions of Naira(if not $), cos that's their trademark. For a man that's has bn a Head of States, A Governor and even a Petroleum Minister, to hav less than a billion, sheds more light on his Integrity. Even the late Yaradua(may his soul RIP), that hasn't headed much has more before becoming President.
So Mr Towncrier and his fellow TANOIDS shld look for the next available conc acid store and hav a fill.
God bless PMB.

and you wonder why we are underdeveloped in this part of the world...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by TS2(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dat one na small bar na.

At his age, the posts he has managed, the levels he attained and with access to stuff at cheap rates, its not much.

His pensions and entitlements from different places, investments, shares, etc should even be more.

17 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by CSTR2: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
TS2:
Dat one na small bar na.

At his age, the posts he has managed, the levels he attained and with access to stuff at cheap rates, its not much.

His pensions and entitlements from different places, investments, shares, etc should even be more.
And yet he said he has only one million in his account and had to borrow 27million to buy form.
Your president is a conman.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by Dannyset(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
TS2:
Dat one na small bar na.

I wonder oo!
U know sentiment has turned some people to zombie in this our Country.

10 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by Dannyset(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
CSTR2:
And yet he said he has only one million in his account and had to borrow 27million to buy form.
So to u when u heard somebody's worth it means in cash alone? Lord have mercy!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by Eshinwaju: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
CSTR2:

He said he had at least one million naira in cash. Any intelligent person knows that you can be worth even a billion naira (properties, investments, share, cows) but have little or no cash...Tanoid....employ your brains a little...... cheesy....150 cows alone translates into 12 million naira out of whatever he declares.... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by TS2(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
CSTR2:

Guy, it is possible.

Besides I don't remember him saying he had only 1m. If he did, no biggie.

If I buy cows, feed, equipment and land and shares and pay salaries, have a large family, pay for some pre-election matter, do charity/welfare work because I believe in giving alms and I am a beacon in my society - you name it...I can have only 1m balance in my account. 879m is his worth and the meat of the figure is not cash.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by ziccoit: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Asset, asset and asset. Not the cost of 150cows. No wonder some people believe Nigerian graduates are unemployable.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
They will always defend him.
Even when the truth is glaring.
Hypocrites!!

Buhari must apologize to those innocent Nigerians that he deceived to pay for his political campaign.
Esp. that old woman that donated her life saved money.

The God of the poor must avenge!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by TS2(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
stanech:

and you wonder why we are underdeveloped in this part of the world...

He has said the truth.

What are you saying gan? How much is 879m? After he had been in the corridors of power for over 40 years? Una funny sha. US$3.5m.

Go and check how many governors are that prudent. Even commissioners in this country hold pass dat one.

Lets not come here and blast ppl because we can.

E sure me say if you don tey for power like dis guy, money fit don kill you because you go don chow tight.

8 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by vega84(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
I will reserve my comment until this news is verified. Then I will knw wat to tell APC #vegatalks

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by CSTR2: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Eshinwaju:

He said he had at least one million naira in cash. Any intelligent person knows that you can be worth even a billion naira (properties, investments, share, cows) but have little or no cash...Tanoid....employ your brains a little...... cheesy....150 cows alone translates into 12 million naira out of whatever he declares.... cheesy
He has ''atleast'' one million in his account?
What the hell does that mean?
You must be an idiott to not see the fraud in that.
Your conman president was trying to downplay his enormous wealth to pose as a simple man to win votes.
Unfortunately it worked, because we have a majority of imbeciles like you in the society.

16 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by arbitter: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
They will always defend him.
Even when the truth is glaring.
Hypocrites!!

Buhari must apologize to those innocent Nigerians that he deceived to pay for his political campaign.
Esp. that old woman that donated her life saved money.

The God of the poor must avenge!!

Really? Who are the hypocrites here exactly? I'd say its you ignorant buffoons that were accusing him of having a 2.1 Billion Naira mansion and now circulating this story about his assets being N879m (previously N900m).

Stick to one Propaganda already and spare us your tired old stories that keep changing.

And lastly since you guys have a proven track record of lying and propagating lies. When Buhari eventually makes his assets public and you once again are proven to be liars , are you gonna apologize for being the ldiots you are? Or will you simply jump to the next propaganda since you seem to live off it undecided

This post applies to all TANOIDS on this forum not just this guy i quoted btw.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by voxpopp: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tanoids are like kids that you have to explain everything to them in details. He honestly declared what he was worth in ASSETS without mincing words. Isn't that virtuous enough?

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by baralatie(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin che chomchin!!
APC your wayo don don!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by baralatie(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin
ehhh........I dey come one cow o!

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by OsilamaPN(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
CSTR2:

Thank you. My sentiments exactly. If he hadn't kept lying that he had barely 1 million in his account and had to take loan for 27 million, this wouldn't be an issue. Nobody can have almost a billion in assets and wouldn't be able to convert even if it is a few to get 27 million. You people should be logical. Agreed, you can have this much and still not have cash, but not to the extent that you would have needed to take a loan. And remember that Buhari keeps portraying himself as poor man.

Did you all read the full story? Even APC themselves are scrambling to explain the figure, considering what their Oga has been saying up and down.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by Wildrage: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dannyset:
If truly PMB is got less than 1Billion, then I think he's one hell of a good man still. Cos am very sure that this same PDP town crier talking is worth billions of Naira(if not $), cos that's their trademark. For a man that's bn a Head of States, A Governor and even a Petroleum Minister, to hav less than a billion, sheds more light on his Integrity. Even the late Yaradua(may his soul RIP), that hasn't headed much has more before becoming President.
God bless PMB.

In other words, what we should frown at is the quantum of loot and not the act itself. Na wa for my country people ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by Eshinwaju: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
CSTR2:
He has ''atleast'' one million in his account?
What the hell does that mean?
You must be an idiott to not see the fraud in that.
Your conman president was trying to downplay his enormous wealth to pose as a simple man to win votes.
Unfortunately it worked, because we have a majority of imbeciles like you in the society.

Educated illiterate.....come again

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by stanech: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
TS2:

He has said the truth.

What are you saying gan? How much is 879m? After he had been in the corridors of power for over 40 years? Una funny sha. US$3.5m.

Go and check how many governors are that prudent. Even commissioners in this country hold pass dat one.

Lets not come here and blast ppl because we can.

E sure me say if you don tey for power like dis guy, money fit don kill you because you go don chow tight.

oga park well

na only fool or dull person go blive say buhari get only 1mil for acc

Guy even buhari great grand pikin get pass 1mil for him account so make una no dey yarn dust again

when he dey contest he say he no get money say na only 1meter dey he account he say he get 150 cows hr say he get only 2 houses one for kd one for duara say him dey manage. but him pikin dey school for yanki shey na 1mil him dey take pay him sch fees . na where 900mil come out from. ask me if who get 900mill asset dey manage? .....
l

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by TS2(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
stanech:

oga park well

na only fool or dull person go blive say buhari get only 1mil for acc

Guy even buhari great grand pikin get pass 1mil for him account so make una no dey yarn dust again

when he dey contest he say he no get money say na only 1meter dey he account he say he get 150 cows hr say he get only 2 houses one for kd one for duara say him dey manage. na where 900mil come out from. ask me if who get 900mill asset dey manage? .....
l

Ok.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by Dannyset(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wildrage:

In other words, what we should frown at is the quantum of loot and not the act itself. Na wa for my country people ooo
Nope! That's not what am saying. That reply was for the intention of the writer. Corruption is corruption no matter how small.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by redsconsult(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
CSTR2:
does your bank account balance equates to value of your assets. You need small brain to remain sensible.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by PresidentT(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Do you understand what assets means? My friend has less than 200k in his account and he his worth 20m. How about that?
CSTR2:
Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
[s]
OsilamaPN:
Following the heightened criticism against President Muhammadu Buhari’s secret declaration of assets as against his campaign promise to make public his assets, reports have come to light to reveal that Buhari who claimed to be unable to buy the March 28 Presidential form is set to declare an estimated N879 million in assets.
Dr. Katchi Ononuju a Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chieftain who first spoke to the African Independent Television, AIT, correspondents and later to Post Nigeria authoritatively stated that Buhari had a lot to explain as the APC was making frantic efforts to give the President a soft landing on the matter.
He stated that the APC was secretly sending copies of the the President’s asset declaration, to strong critics of his secret declaration.
According to Ononuju; “An e-mail which emanated from the office of the President is set to declare almost a billion Naira in assets.
“This is a major reason why the President has decided not to declare his assets because the APC is hiding under the pretense that Buhari is broke and could not pay for his presidential form.”
He went ahead to state that the National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed and the Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir.... Read More: http://www.post-nigeria.com/exclusive-president-who-owns-150-cows-set-to-declare-n879-million-in-assets/
[/s]
Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by CSTR2: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
PresidentT:
Do you understand what assets means? My friend has less than 200k in his account and he his worth 20m. How about that?
You are a slowpoke.
So a man with billions in assets can not convert some into liquid cash to purchase a 27M form?
Btw, i thought you guys downplayed the worth of his assets during the elections to create a sense of frugality and incorruptability for buhari as a former head of state and public office holder.
Stupiditty and dullness must be your family trait.

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by CSTR2: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
redsconsult:
does your bank account balance equates to value of your assets. You need small brain to remain sensible.
You are a slowpoke.
His assets is so big yet he can't convert a few to liquid cash to buy his nomination form.
You need a brain transplant.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by engrhorla(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
CSTR2:

Let me enlighten u by saying USA is supposed to be one of d richest countries yet one of d most indebted nation!

Also, rich men are more in debt than perceived poor men!

I leave u to unravel d wisdom behind d mystery!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by CSTR2: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Educated illiterate.....come again
My faeces has more brain cells than you.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets by CSTR2: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
engrhorla:

Let me enlighten u by saying USA is supposed to be one of d richest countries yet one of d most indebted nation!

Also, rich men are more in debt than perceived poor men!

I leave u to unravel d wisdom behind d mystery!
Your analogy is moronnic.
Buhari is so much in debt yet he has nearly a billion in assets.
Do you even know the meaning of debts.?
Stop vomiting rubbish on the internet.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Real Age. / BREAKING!Nigeria Ambassador In China Have Collected All Nigerian Passport Seized / Atiku: I Have Resolved Not To Use Gutter Language Against My Opponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.