Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State (1818 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call / A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
new roofing project for a Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State
Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
pics coming soon
Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by akinola98: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hello OP

You have email message
Check and revert ASAP pls

Awaiting
Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
akinola98:
Hello OP

You have email message
Check and revert ASAP pls

Awaiting

you must be mr tunde or the brother from zenith.

If so, I did received the mail I will reply asap.

Regards
Adeniyi
MD/CEO
LLP
Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
The genesis

Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by fiditi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
It is a pleasure for me to recommend HsLBroker to fellow Nairalander, having engaged his services. HsLBroker sky is definitely going to be your starting point. What a hardworking, energetic & trustworthy man, you are a rare gem Mr. Ade. Appreciated the service rendered by your team.

Regards to Father, Elemosho & others.
Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
fiditi:
It is a pleasure for me to recommend HsLBroker to fellow Nairalander, having engaged his services. HsLBroker sky is definitely going to be your starting point. What a hardworking, energetic & trustworthy man, you are a rare gem Mr. Ade. Appreciated the service rendered by your team.

Regards to Father, Elemosho & others.e
i'm loyal to God Almighty Jehovah and men of men, what else make man happy that is greater than this, i pledge to God, the world and men that in this cause i commit my spirit, my soul and my body that i will not deviate in serving in the truth ways, because without you, my existence is vanity, but with your trust and believe, i have joy, money i use to tell you my clients is secondary but the most primary things is integrity of name, that is why my great, great, grand father gave us a gem name called Mabadeje is once a king in Ijebu Ode and he told all his sons then that they should never spoil or destroy the crown of the Jebu of Gebu of Ijebus.

One day i will make the world proud and you my clients will be proud of me to introduce me to your family and friends, and you will be rest assure that i wont disappoint you.

regards

Rabiu Mabadeje Adeniyi
MD/CEO LLP

1 Like

Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
covering done thank God, Honor to Mr. Ojelabi, one of our client on nairaland, for your referrals we say God we refer you to your greatness, for your support, God we support you in all ramification, for mentorship, God will guide you in all endeavors.

Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2020
HsLBroker:
Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 26, 2020
HsLBroker:
Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by hslbroker2(m): 4:35am On May 31, 2021
Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by hslbroker2(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23
Ijebu
Re: New Roofing Project For A Nairalander @ Fiditi Oyo State by hslbroker2(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23
i'm loyal to God Almighty Jehovah and men of men, what else make man happy that is greater than this, i pledge to God, the world and men that in this cause i commit my spirit, my soul and my body that i will not deviate in serving in the truth ways, because without you, my existence is vanity, but with your trust and believe, i have joy, money i use to tell you my clients is secondary but the most primary things is integrity of name, that is why my great, great, grand father gave us a gem name called Mabadeje is once a king in Ijebu Ode and he told all his sons then that they should never spoil or destroy the crown of the Jebu of Gebu of Ijebus.

One day i will make the world proud and you my clients will be proud of me to introduce me to your family and friends, and you will be rest assure that i wont disappoint you.

regards

Rabiu Mabadeje Adeniyi
MD/CEO LLP

(1) (Reply)

PLOTS OF LAND IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF IBEJU LEKKI FOR SALE - SOLD / SEVERAL Plots Selling With C of O at Lekki Free Trade Zone. N2m / For Sale 4bedrm Duplex With Mini Flat At Remax Estate Meiran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.