Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. (399 Views)

Fayose Supervising Demolition Of Structures In Ekiti (photo) / Wike Begins Demolition Of Structures On Waterways(photos) / Okorocha Demolishes Illegal Structures/Brothel In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by WhoBeThisMan: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
I saw this tread on this forum,

https://www.nairaland.com/2354123/extreme-engineering-amazing-technology-structures

I SMH. The thought that kept coming to my mind was, can you imagine what $20b could have done for NIGERIA?

If that money indeed vanished, all the those involved shold rot in jail for life. We could have built 10 john Hopkins hospitals here in nigeria with that money. Do you know how many lives could have been saved?

We could have built more than 2 standard (Dubai airport) here with that money.

We could have built 13 Burj Khalifa.

Brothers and sisters, with a little extra money we could have built a dam like the Three Gorges Dam, China that generates 22,500MW

Nigerians imagine what the money used to sponsor and feed our senators and house members can do for this economy?
Re: Re: Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. by WhoBeThisMan: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lalasticlala ishilove, what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To Amnesty International's Indicting Report / Blame Pdp,jonathan And His Ministers For Nigeria's Current State / Nigeria Will Continue Use Of Card Readers – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.