Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free (997 Views)

HELP!!! How Can I Get Unilorin Post UTME Screening Centre? / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) / Get Unilorin Remedial Complete Lecture Notes, Past Questions With Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free by freeminded(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Prior for the preparation of the post utme exam for all unilorin aspirant, I have decide to share you the post utme past questions and it's going to be of benefit for those who are staying far outside ilorin. With you studying these past questions I guarantee you a 60% above performance in the exam..These files are to the downloaded on your phone's and let the reading begins because any moment from now the sales of the form will commence and that will only last for two weeks...for those that have been following me on my previous post it's still the same damilola you know and you can also reach me on 07039539440 for any enquiry concerning unilorin. happy reading and see you at the top..I LOVE YOU ALL....PLS YOU GUYZ SHOULD DROP YOUR BBM PIN TO ENABLE ME SEND IT THROUGH THAT PLATFORM....FOR SOME WHO AREN'T ON BBM YOU CAN SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN JUST SEND IT TO YOU FAST AND START READING IMMEDIATELY
Re: Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free by lexking10(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
AM not in BBM
Re: Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pls, I need that of OOU, Ago-iwoye (OSU). Anyone who can help??
Re: Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free by sammiy: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
2788A647
Re: Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free by BIDOO(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
2B39FCA6
Re: Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free by freeminded(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
lexking10:
AM not in BBM
Send an email address to my phone number so that I can send it through that platform
Re: Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free by dontemi(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
freeminded:
Prior for the preparation of the post utme exam for all unilorin aspirant, I have decide to share you the post utme past questions and it's going to be of benefit for those who are staying far outside ilorin. With you studying these past questions I guarantee you a 60% above performance in the exam..These files are to the downloaded on your phone's and let the reading begins because any moment from now the sales of the form will commence and that will only last for two weeks...for those that have been following me on my previous post it's still the same damilola you know and you can also reach me on 07039539440 for any enquiry concerning unilorin. happy reading and see you at the top..I LOVE YOU ALL....PLS YOU GUYZ SHOULD DROP YOUR BBM PIN TO ENABLE ME SEND IT THROUGH THAT PLATFORM....FOR SOME WHO AREN'T ON BBM YOU CAN SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN JUST SEND IT TO YOU FAST AND START READING IMMEDIATELY
hello, please can you send it to my mail account temiloluwat@gmail.com
Re: Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free by Olao39sup(m): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] my email is: oladejioladimeji@gmail.com thank u
Re: Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free by somtoto(m): 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
5664C97C
Re: Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free by Adeshizzy: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
freeminded:

5640564F
Re: Get Unilorin Post Utme Past Questions For Free by mekcheun(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
freeminded:
share I beg mekcheun@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Rufus Giwa Poly Owo,ondo 2015/2016 Post Utme Form / President Muhammadu Buhari Appoints New FCES OYO PROVOST / Mouau Post Utme 2015 Results Out, Check!mou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.