Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

7 Laws Of Successful Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Laws Of Successful Blogging (353 Views)

13 Tips For Successful Blogging / Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career / 10 Powerful Secrets Of Successful Bloggers Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Laws Of Successful Blogging by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
I could not have achieved this level of success if not applying these laws. Whether you already have a running blog or you intend to start one, these laws are very crucial to your quest for success: the laws of successful blogging.

Do you think your expectation on traffic, sales, feedback and everything about your blog is working out the way they should considering the efforts you have put in?

Friends, you can be sincerely wrong!

I want you to understand that no matter how fast you drive on a wrong way, you will never arrive at your destination; this is a law of life. The only option is to stop and think. So I want you to stop whatever you are doing and read this post with understanding.

I have had the opportunity of being in that condition in the past, trust me, I dwell there for about 3 years before I began to think; and my findings are what i have put together and called 'laws of successful blogging' that I want to share with you here and that if well applied, they have the potency of improving your current results and turn you to a wonder blogger.

1. The law of having a Vision
Even the Holy Bible said “where there is no vision the people perish … Proverbs 29:18” the word “perish” here does not mean just instant death, but strip of honor and dignity and eventually perish. Vision is the lifeline of living; a vision-less man is like a goat.

You must have a clear vision why you want to venture into blogging, what you want to blog about, what you want to achieve with your bog and the likes; this is what will keep you going when the challenges will come in the future. So, answer the questions above before you launch out to setting up your first blog.

2. The Law of Seeing Beyond
The law of seeing beyond is the spirit that sees every condition, happenings, disappointments and the likes as an opportunity to do a new thing in order to get a new result. In life it is only a goat that does one thing the same way all the time and expecting a different result. You are not a GOAT! Therefore, if you must see a different result then you must engage a different approach.

Read full report at: http://www.protechyblog.com/2015/01/understanding-small-business-loan.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get $14 For Ordering On Fiverr !! / People fail to understand the benefit of having a mailling list / How Web Mater Can Earn Big Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.