Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) (61748 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Igbo girls and bleaching are like bread and butter

Jealousy will kill you soon,we are not responsible for your black azz tribe.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by ThisMeansWAR: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Jealousy will kill you soon,we are not responsible for your black azz tribe.
atleast we are proud to be black ass tribe and not trying to become albino jew grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
atleast we are proud to be black ass tribe and not trying to become albino jew grin

Deal with it,you can't be like us,we are not responsible for your inferior look.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by ThisMeansWAR: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Deal with it,you can't be like us,we are not responsible for your inferior look.
lmao... So you think bleaching makes you look superior... What a ret.ard cry cry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dollyak:

Until now, I didn't know I have the power to put femi to the sword. Watch me swing into action now.
Haha...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
lmao... So you think bleaching makes you look superior... What a ret.ard cry cry

Igbo girls are natural and they are as fair as those in Asia,if you can't deal with it,go and hang,just because Igbos don't like to marry your tribe or befriend your boys makes you bitter,your senseless suggestion of bleaching is alarming. Get over it, we are not the same people with your tribe.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by ThisMeansWAR: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Igbo girls are natural and they are as fair as those in Asia,if you can't deal with it,go and hang,just because Igbos don't like to marry your tribe or befriend your boys makes you bitter,your senseless suggestion of bleaching is alarming. Get over it, we are not the same people with your tribe.
bla bla bla... Albino jew.. Go to bed.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by cilifa: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
prettymina:
wo wa oo...this person must knw me well..pls intro is needed

I lost my phone so i lost all contact
how far with youth service,have you gone or still waiting?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by prettymina(f): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
cilifa:

I lost my phone so i lost all contact
how far with youth service,have you gone or still waiting?
who is this please winkI wan knw u abeg
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by creepsyme(f): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
this guy doez not look healthy.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by cilifa: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
prettymina:
who is this please winkI wan knw u abeg

i like the suspense
u did same to me last time
I.R.H.O.B.O.U.D.U grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by prettymina(f): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
cilifa:

i like the suspense
Haba please nao.oya sorry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by prettymina(f): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
cilifa:

i like the suspense
please nao
Oya sorry
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:41am On Jun 20, 2015
creepsyme:
this guy doez not look healthy.

Jaundiced, suspected liver problem, due to over indulgence - alcohol and drugs. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit / Ambode 2019 rally shuts down Ojota and Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.