Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nigeria's Version Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game Application For PC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria's Version Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game Application For PC (5246 Views)

Conversation Between Who Wants To Provide Help And Get Help On MMM / “I Wil Never Stop Until I’m Too Fat To Move” – Woman Who Wants To Be The World’s / Meet The First Person To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Version Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game Application For PC by Valkaycelestino(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello there! I built a replica of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game application for PC. I added some functionalities that makes the game very interesting to play and it's very user-friendly with good graphics.

This edition is mainly built to accomodate Nigerians, as the original WWTBAM game is laden with western questions that are far removed from Nigerian concepts, making it difficult and less interesting to play. I built this one mainly with questions that are relevant to Nigeria and other general questions.

I don't know if external links are allowed on threads, but i realised i couldn't upload the file here as attachment as its size (2mb) exceeds the maximum allowed on threads, which is 250kb, so i'm sharing the download link here (forgive me Nairaland Team if i infringed).

Please follow this link to download the game application:

https://naijaxup./2015/06/09/nigerias-version-of-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-application-for-pc/

Please download and play, and drop your comments, so i'll know where to improve.
Thanks...
Re: Nigeria's Version Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game Application For PC by angieberry(f): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nice
Innovative
Well done
Downloading soon..
Re: Nigeria's Version Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game Application For PC by dejavski(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Innovative!!! Thumbs up OP
Re: Nigeria's Version Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game Application For PC by missKiffy(f): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nice one, would let you know once have downloaded it

(1) (Reply)

Rokiatu,the Sexiest Nairalander / First Wedding Photos: Governor Adams Oshiomole & Lara Forte / PARKNBET.COM Is A Scam Beware!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.