Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu (10500 Views)

MUSTAPHA (anti-terrorism)- A Short Film By Mr Umanu Elijah / Dumb And Dumber - New Comedy Short Film By Dyoungstar / New 2015 Movie By Two Nairalanders - Dyoungstar & Umanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by Dyoungstar: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please, my good friends and lovers of movie, we have just released another short film. I know you guys are anticipating our feature... We are still working on that, i promise to blow out your minds.

in the mean time, please rate this work...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om5ObFntZm0

Also find time to rate this Trailer of a TEST-SHOOT, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bG8i8ShiUI

I saw how some guys dissected Airforce1's music on NL, I would really appreciate If after viewing this you come and point out some errors you saw in the flick, thanks.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by CrazyScientist: 7:49am On Jun 19, 2015
I've taken your virginity , you are mine forever grin, in other words, this land is not for sale grin or ...FTC grin tongue

Nice one dude.

Love unexpected grin

Cc: Ishilove , Lalasticlala , please could you guys move this thread to FP ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by repogirl(f): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Awesome, welldone.
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by DanWrites(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by Drikojigzy(m): 12:26am On Jun 21, 2015
wooow.. cool video... ur d bomb bro @youngster
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by urchbarbie(f): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dyoungstar:
Please, my good friends and lovers of movie, we have just released another short film. I know you guys are anticipating our feature... We are still working on that, i promise to blow out your minds.

I saw how some guys dissected Airforce1's music on NL, I would really appreciate If after viewing this you come and point out some errors you saw in the flick, thanks.

For enquiries call: +2347066611666

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala
this is really niceYoungstar.Uld surely get better
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by ihatebuhari(f): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
OK...
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by Kufie(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nicely done. What type of camera did you use and how many of them? I think a different soundtrack would've been better.
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by SamMilla1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice one
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dyoungstar:

MAKE I WASTE MY MB DOWNLOAD YOUR NIGERIA FIRM BYangry

NEVER!!!!

2 Likes

Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by maverickdude(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
owk...lemme borrow mb frm mtn to download t
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by SlyCharlie(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice one....big ups man... . . . at least my MB wasn't wasted
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by kay29000(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmm!Let me watch it. Okay...I have watched it. So, here goes...I woud have prefered a normal movie, but the typical mindset of igerians that somecthing must always be learnt in a movie. Even if some sort of esson is to be learned, it should be delivered in a subtle way. Other than that, nice soundstrack in the background, good effects with the gunshoot (better than most Nollywood movies), good editing....I love the different camera angles (kudos to you on that with a small budget). I would be waiting on your full length movie.

So, I also am planning to go into shooting movies in the near future, and would love to work with you then.

3 Likes

Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by SlyCharlie(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
BUT FINNALLY THAT GUY WEY WEAR BLUE SHIRT CHOP SLAP DIE!...
LOLLZ
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow shocked op you really tried.

I no get Mb to watch the film, grin abeg Op No vex grin grin
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by Tattooboy: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
maverickdude:
owk...lemme borrow mb frm mtn to download t
mtn do that?
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by pinkycute(f): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wowwwww.... This is really nice smiley
I like it smiley
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by Pavore9: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Will watch it later and then rate it.
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by maverickdude(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tattooboy:
mtn do that?
lolz...bro,dat na wash
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by feelme3(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice one bro. Here's my criticism

1. Soundtrack you used isn't suitable for the action suspense. An upbeat tempo would've been better.
2. You got carried away toying with different angles, effectively succeeding in making me lose concentration.
3. Another thing, when using editing software, you can play with almost all effects in it but its not but not mandatory to use most of them, the flying gun scene made me think you also featured willy-willy alongside.
4. You tried well well. I prefer grading texture in the opening frames.

Lastly, you are creative bro, in no time you'd master the act of serious directing. Kudos.

Modified: considering your tight budget and equipment, you scored real high but directing wise, you need to step up bro

5 Likes

Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by tempem: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice one.
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by obibanks: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
FPT
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
VERY INTERESTING......
BUT I HAVENT WATCHED IT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by cuteloaded: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Join the world largest free browsing
website and say good bye to
subscription...
Learn how to activate your ETISALAT
sim for free unlimited call @
www.cuteloaded..com
How to subscribe to MONTHLY MTN BIS
with 50naira @
www.cuteloaded..com
How to use whats freely every month
using MTN SIM @ www.cuteloaded.
.com
Glo unlimited browsing for ipad,pc,android
and java @
www.cuteloaded..com
MTN free recharge card cheat codes @
www.cuteloaded..com
Airtel free browsing cheat @
www.cuteloaded..com
Glo free unlimited browsing for 36months
now available @ www.cuteloaded.
.com
Don't miss this opportunity.
browse free with your pc, phone, iPhone
or Android with all networks @
www.cuteloaded..com
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
feelme3:
Nice one bro. Here's my criticism
the flying gun scene made me think you also featured willy-willy alongside.
Kudos.

grin grin. Ewoooo!!!
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by kurlarday: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
wonderful!
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by bogolobango(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bravo guys keep it up
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by kakakibuy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dyoungstar:

I'll comment only on the first flick as I am yet to see the other. Nice clip, great editing but you missed a spot.

At 1:10 the character tears off the notice on the wall "Here's your chance. Tomorrow may be too late"

At 1:14, you decided to take your viewers in by zooming in on the character stamping his foot on the notice he just tore off the wall.

Fast forward to 1:26 the notice is back on the wall. Same shot at 1:33

By the time the flick reaches 1:38, the notice has now disappeared from the wall.

What exactly is going on? Did he or did he not tear that 3rd notice off the wall?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by Mubarack44(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by funmo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice flick I must say!!!

it would have passed for a dream in my opinion though
Re: UNEXPECTED - SHORT FILM - By Dyoungstar and Umanu by jstriker442(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Great work bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Download | Surviving R.kelly | All Episodes | Documentary / Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.