Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths (38863 Views)

Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige / Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by erinalex: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2015
gboss4sure:
Yoruoba Vs Hausa should fight their battle.

Nothing concern us, na dem want some collabo o hehehehe
liar! It concerns u,if not,u shouldn't have commented. Hypocrite !
Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by solonazzy: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Be very careful what you wish for.

If Buhari dies in office you will see first hand the actions of the original "Sai Buhari" chanters.
No need to brag, I personally Dnt pray he dies, bt if he does, nothing wuld happen Dan osibanjo resuming power
Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2015
after1:

Pretender, So everyone that disagree with una must be Yoruba. Mschew

That guy is Yoruba, I can bet my last kobo on that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by FreeGlobe(f): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2015
after1:

Pretender, So everyone that disagree with una must be Yoruba. Mschew
we know yoruba ants like you when we see one

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by after1: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

we know yoruba ants like you when we see one

Are you mad or formerly mad? Have you seen me deny my tribe before. I am not a shameless coward like you that hide behind F to deceive people. Shameless goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by Spyman28: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2015
Deluded fellows
Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by seedorfabbey: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari got 12 million votes from the north in 2011 (which was much higher than the votes in got in 2015 from the north) but that didn't make him win. Not until he formed an alliance with Tinubu along with the G5 governors.
. So wat makes hausa's sang yorbawa mungode then? And who owns d party structre buhari won under? Enough of respect for tinubu from dis so call NYM. Even buhari knows he can't do it alone how many times has he contested and failed? So NYM go and seatdown and study. I guess is beyond ur imagination
Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by after1: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up Make we hear word jor. You want a Igbo vs Yoruba duel here and reason you associating that moniker as Yoruba. The guy is not Yoruba cos i know the person behind that moniker. Come out straight and stop your pretense, we are here for you mischievous bigot. Mschew

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by FreeGlobe(f): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2015
after1:

Are you mad or formerly mad? Have you seen me deny my tribe before. I am not a shameless coward like you that hide behind F to deceive people. Shameless goat
and yet switching monikers? ode

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by after1: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

and yet switching monikers? ode

Stop posting like your father, a moniker registered in July 2014 is now switching of monikers. You have no shame, a grown bald headed ugly man posing as female to deceive people. What a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2015
after1:

Shut up Make we hear word jor. You want a Igbo vs Yoruba duel here and reason you associating that moniker as Yoruba. The guy is not Yoruba cos i know the person behind that moniker. Come out straight and stop your pretense, we are here for you mischievous bigot. Mschew

I say he is Yoruba, do ya worst.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by carzola(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
We have taken out the mere commissioner now he is as good as useless, next take out Tinubu render him useless then start a political war between the north and SW.. more drama to come grin grin i love this game.. PDP 2019

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by FreeGlobe(f): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2015
after1:

Stop posting like your father, a moniker registered in July 2014 is now switching of monikers. You have no shame, a grown bald headed ugly man posing as female to deceive people. What a shame.
shameless pig, can you swear by your kabiyesi that this is your main moniker on nairaland you cockroach

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by after1: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I say he is Yoruba, do ya worst.

Igbo dunce, everyone must be Yoruba to them mofos. You are the one to be bold and stop hiding behind I am for peace bullshit. No one buys that scam, since you want to turn the thread to animals vs Yorubas, no wahala.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by free2ryhme: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I knew this would happen. The Daura President will definitely bite the fingers that fed him. He's on a political suicide mission.

Guy go change your moniker as it is outdate with the time

And besides u are known to spurn lies including your moniker
Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by after1: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shameless pig, can you swear by your kabiyesi that this is your main moniker on nairaland you cockroach

After1, 1after and after1one, those are my monikers. You are just a shameless dog like your m.oronic father. He hides behind woman wrapper and head tie to do his night stealing, you are doing the same online now. Shame uno get, grown bald headed adult posing as female to scam people. M.oronic dingbat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by FreeGlobe(f): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2015
after1:

After1, 1after and after1one,[s] those are my monikers. You are just a shameless dog like your m.oronic father. He hides behind woman wrapper and head tie to do his night stealing, you are doing the same online now. Shame uno get, grown bald headed adult posing as female to scam people. M.oronic dingbat[/s]
keep listing them you vulture

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by abdulwastecx(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
anwo247:

That's it.

This is why I have had this uncontrollable urge to slap some people here. And the people are the yorubas.... sellouts since 1914.

The question i keep asking you south easterners calling yorubas sell out....is what do you have in common with yorubas that gave you the audacity to call us sell out?

Yorubas interact alot with northern groups like nupes, fulalanis, hausas etc.
what interaction do we have with igbos?
Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by after1: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

keep listing them you vulture

Shameless dog, worthless dingbat without honor. Even your Igbo brodas see you as a jobless rat and no one take you serious. Grown jobless male posing as female to scam people online. Spits on your bald head

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by PPAngel(f): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2015
solonazzy:

No need to brag, I personally Dnt pray he dies, bt if he does, nothing wuld happen Dan osibanjo resuming power

Don't be naive

The north will be ever ready to do all they can to prevent a fake pastor becoming their president.

They will increase the scope and extent of Boko Haram and Osinbanjo will see first hand the northern influence and support they give Boko Haram.

The north will openly demand for the army to take over and a transition program rolled out and another election conducted with a brand new ab0ki govt sworn in.

or the north will simply move a motion for his impeachment and the SS, SE will give the north the necessary 2/3rd.

There is nothing you can do other than unleash touts to loot in your region, occupy obalende in between sharing rice and dancing to Fuji music from where you will be dispersed by A contingent of Hausa-Fulani soldiers.

Wole Soyinka and Falana will restart Nadeco and another June 12 movement will commence based on empty rhetoric and senseless publications since Adamu Ab0ki doesn't read jack sh1t.

That is what will happen and nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by Citadelbot: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2015
abdulwastecx:

The question i keep asking you south easterners calling yorubas sell out....is what do you have in common with yorubas that gave you the audacity to call us sell out?

Yorubas interact alot with northern groups like nupes, fulalanis, hausas etc.
what interaction do we have with igbos?

Yeebos have there own personal meanings to every action. Ojuku that ran away from battle, dressed like an Allen Avenue as.hewo is brave in Yeeboe land. Yorubas that live peacefully with them are cowards but Hausa kill them easily for every little thing. Fayose, Mimiko, Obanikoro and many Yoruba peeps stood by GEJ till the very end yet Yeeboes call all Yorubas betrayal. Is there any agreement between Yoruba and Yeeboes? They dont have answer for that. They have been fed that rubbish story by there forefathers and reason many of them use those words everywhere. Just ignore them abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by osimataylor(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2015
donphilopus:
If these fools (PDP paid media houses) no longer have anything tangible to publish about Tinubu, I believe they would tell us he (Tinubu) was responsible for the moon-sighting for Ramadan yesterday. They would tell us "If not for the intervention of Tinubu, moon wouldn't have been sighted and fasting wouldn't have commenced." PDP has failed and we've rejected them (so they're dead) and no amount of propaganda would resurrect them!
You are reaping what you sow.U people use the press to undermine ur percieved enemies and now the same press is being used against you.Hehehehehe.where is sahara reporter your propagander arm.Are they not doing there work again?YeYe people.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by erinalex: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
gregg2:
[size=13pt]May APC scatter
beyond repairs
[/size]
and that will now give u your breakthrough in life? Your major problem is that u ibos don't know what u actually wanted in this entity called nigeria;from biafra to 2nd niger bridge to our oil to na our brother must b d president;confused tribe. What concern Yoruba tribe are the basic needs for humanity. Any leader that can provide those things shall be supported by Yoruba,regardless of ur tribe,be u Ibo,hausa or yoruba. On that we Yoruba stands. Unlike ibos who always stand on NOTHING.before u start abusing me.just tell me what u ibos stad for.then I will advice u to champion it to a logical conclusion;not on nairaland but in the reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by chinae(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2015
These cone heads still don't comprehend texts, though with a laddened mind they won't want to accept reality cos it bites.

What played out in the NASS election is clear, Dauda (North) intentionally called a meeting to reduce thiefnubus' powers for unholy demands. If Lawan had emerged and APC senators are united, Daura impeachment would be easy if he refuses any unholy demand from Nibu. this inaugural speech is still a tip to tell him how it will look like,

Yolubas' shld start nursing a hope dat dat Daura ............so dat banjo snail can head the ZoO.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by fulanimafia: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Let me make it clear to you that the last thing that can escape my lips is a denial of my identity. If I don't fit your mould and myopic stereotype of what a Fulani man should sound like, then I'd advice you leave your cave or whatever rock you're holed under and explore the world. Some of your kind were stunned to discover that a Fulani man designed the Electric Car (Chevy Volt by Jelani Aliyu).

Be clear that I will never stop to defend the Yoruba, my political allies on this forum from your weak, misinformed and irrational attacks for as long as this moniker exists, and I will not stop to torment and expose the hateful, wicked and myopic Igbos on this forum that believe the best way to manage their newly found irrelevance, insignificance and inconsequence is by attacking PMB and anything Northern or Western.

The enemy of my enemy is my bestie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by atine79(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Can someone please tell me what is holding the appointment of ministers. We are waiting earnestly. Why the delay
Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by Ahmeduana(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by omodayomi(f): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2015
what will be your gain ?
gregg2:
[size=13pt]May APC scatter
beyond repairs
[/size]
Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2015
fulanimafia:

[s]Let me make it clear to you that the last thing that can escape my lips is a denial of my identity. If I don't fit your mould and myopic stereotype of what a Fulani man should sound like, then I'd advice you leave your cave or whatever rock you're holed under and explore the world. Some of your kind were stunned to discover that a Fulani man designed the Electric Car (Chevy Volt by Jelani Aliyu).

Be clear that I will never stop to defend the Yoruba, my political allies on this forum from your weak, misinformed and irrational attacks for as long as this moniker exists, and I will not stop to torment and expose the hateful, wicked and myopic Igbos on this forum that believe the best way to manage their newly found irrelevance, insignificance and inconsequence is by attacking PMB and anything Northern or Western.

The enemy of my enemy is my bestie.[/s]

You're Yoruba simple. No matter the epistle you write you are Yoruba thatz all. Next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
after1:

[s]Igbo dunce, everyone must be Yoruba to them mofos. You are the one to be bold and stop hiding behind I am for peace bullshit. No one buys that scam, since you want to turn the thread to animals vs Yorubas, no wahala.[/s]

Rubbish. Next?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by after1: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2015
fulanimafia:

Let me make it clear to you that the last thing that can escape my lips is a denial of my identity. If I don't fit your mould and myopic stereotype of what a Fulani man should sound like, then I'd advice you leave your cave or whatever rock you're holed under and explore the world. Some of your kind were stunned to discover that a Fulani man designed the Electric Car (Chevy Volt by Jelani Aliyu).

The enemy of my enemy is my bestie.

Dont mind the shameless chameleon, he is one coward that hide behind peace making to throw jabs at other tribes. Everyone must be Yoruba to him cos he cant sleep well without insulting them. I know him well and his cunny ways.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths by after1: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Rubbish. Next?

GTFO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 / Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.