Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,174 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Photos: Missing Female NYSC Member Found, Narrates Her Ordeal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Missing Female NYSC Member Found, Narrates Her Ordeal. (978 Views)

Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized / Photos: Missing Man Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Missing Female NYSC Member Found, Narrates Her Ordeal. by Good2love(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
The Corps member, Susan Ijeoma Azubike, who was last seen on Sunday May 31st in Owo, Ondo State after armed robbers attacked a GUO Transport bus conveying her and several other passengers to Lagos from Abuja where they were serving, was rescued by the police two days ago.

Narrating what happened to her, Susan said;

"I was traveling from Abuja to Lagos on 31st of May, which was on Sunday. I boarded a vehicle by the roadside. I never knew they were kidnappers. The experience was horrible. We were under the rain, so cold and had to sleep under the floor. We were beaten and I was handcuffed. They demanded N10 million from my parents. I thank God have been release", she said.

Her kidnappers are the same men, Lucky Smart and David Akpan, who kidnapped regent of Akungba Akoko township in Ondo state, Princess Mojisola Omosowon who was also rescued 2 days ago.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/06/photos-missing-female-nysc-member-found.html

Re: Photos: Missing Female NYSC Member Found, Narrates Her Ordeal. by ideyhere(f): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
But why would someone board a roadside bus all the way from Abuja to Lagos? angry
Re: Photos: Missing Female NYSC Member Found, Narrates Her Ordeal. by Good2love(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
God go save them
ideyhere:
But why would someone board a roadside bus all the way from Abuja to Lagos? angry
Re: Photos: Missing Female NYSC Member Found, Narrates Her Ordeal. by Dezzx(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
thank God for the safe return.
Re: Photos: Missing Female NYSC Member Found, Narrates Her Ordeal. by spicykev(f): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Happy for her, now lemme go and tell my parents that she has been found Cos I actually gave them the gist b4.....somebody shout haleluuuuuuya
Re: Photos: Missing Female NYSC Member Found, Narrates Her Ordeal. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lessons learnt.

But we should develop our surveillance system in this country. Data capture and inter-agency data sharing can help track people who own phone numbers used by kidnappers.

May God protect us.

(1) (Reply)

Africa Must Set Up Own ICC To Try Europeans, Says Mugabe / North Set To Take Over NNPC / Nigeria Police IG,EFCC,SSS Have No International Power Inside Western Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.