Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Fraud Mario Gomes Cavalcanti- New Fraudster At Online Market - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fraud Mario Gomes Cavalcanti- New Fraudster At Online Market (880 Views)

Hi Nairalanders, An Online Market Place That Finds Jobs For You Is Coming Soon! / An Online Market Place That Finds Jobs For You Is Coming Soon! / How To Win In The Online Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Mario Gomes Cavalcanti- New Fraudster At Online Market by MariaMincey1: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I'm Maria from Austin. I am here to expose one pro-cunning and pro-cheater who called himself as a Entrepreneur. But I am going to expose his fraud Job which cheated more than 100's of People who used his services.

Fraud Mario Gomes Cavalcanti running MakeWebVideo . But in real-life this is the one of the worst place where you can get tons such services which have good for nothing.

Kindly wait for the next thread where I'm coming back with his complete address with Images which help you to see "How this fraudster running his business since last 3 years"

Keep in touch and try to share as maximum as possible.

Thanks
Maria
Re: Fraud Mario Gomes Cavalcanti- New Fraudster At Online Market by marcanti: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Don't believe this scammer. We were the victims of Indian scammers. They wanted us to pay them money, otherwise they would post false reports to damage our business. We refused to pay and they posted this report. All of our customers are very happy about our service. We provide a 100% money back guarantee. So don't believe in this false report.

(1) (Reply)

OLX, Open My Ads Oh,and Stop Deceiving Me "Approval Pending". / You Know Html And Css, But Don't Know What Else? (A Graphical Guide) / ATTENTION BUSINESS OWNERS! Get 50% Discount On Professional Website Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.