Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk (19120 Views)

Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) / Zenith Bank 16/12/16 Computer Based Test At Abuja??? / Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by cuteguy007: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please who wrote the English Language Test that was written at the US Embassy this June for an Administrative Clerk post?

Any feedback yet?

Has anyone been contacted yet?

Please let us respond ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by Zomsky: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
If you haven't received a mail yet from the embassy.That means ur good to go.Those who did not pass the exams have been informed,wait to be called for an interview

2 Likes

Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by cuteguy007: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2015
Zomsky:
If you haven't received a mail yet from the embassy.That means ur good to go.Those who did not pass the exams have been informed,wait to be called for an interview

Zomsky please can we talk on phone please? Please drop your number for me so I can call you. Thanks, and also thanks for the info. I await your good and quick response.
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by nicoco01: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please any info yet? 've not gotten any feedback yet??please zomsky and cuteguy007 any info at all...
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by cuteguy007: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
nicoco01:
Please any info yet? 've not gotten any feedback yet??please zomsky and cuteguy007 any info at all...

Hi Nico... send me your number via email
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by laglo: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2016
cuteguy007:
Please who wrote the English Language Test that was written at the US Embassy this June for an Administrative Clerk post?

Any feedback yet?

Thanks.

@cuteguy007. Pls I need you to provide me with guide on how the written English language Test at the US Embassy is conducted. I got an invitation from them for this test for a position I applied for last year. How do I contact you pls?

Thanks
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by MeMechuks: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
pls whats the format for the english test by US Embassy
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by uchezzz(f): 4:27am On Aug 29, 2016
Please @nicoco01 and @cuteguy007. I need the format of English language test for US embassy. Please help a sister. My email is akaboguuche@gmail.com. thank you so much
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by cuteguy007: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Master your TOEFL.. Dazzol.

uchezzz:
Please @nicoco01 and @cuteguy007. I need the format of English language test for US embassy. Please help a sister. My email is akaboguuche@gmail.com. thank you so much
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by israyelb: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2017
I
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by kingemex0193(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2017
Zomsky:

Hi Zomsky. Please I have a test sheduled at the embassy in the coming days.... Pls can you provide me with an insight of how the test is all about. Pls you can also contact me via email at planetemeka@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by Omokojie79: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hi zoomsky, after writing the English language aptitude test, how long does it take for one to be called for the oral interview? Secondly, I recently wrote their English language test over a month now but I have not heard from them. Please update me. Tanx and God bless
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by Darque5ive: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by emerged01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
cuteguy007:

Any feedback yet?

Thanks.

Bros,I have been searching for guide for English language test in US embassy. Pls share with me the procedure of the English test. Email: flyover234@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by Peters25(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by cuteguy007: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Peters25:

Hello Cuteguy pls i need your help on nature of questions. i have an interview for a job at the US embassy nest week.

Please send me an email cokekep8@gmail.com

Please help a brother the time is already very short for me

Thank you

Bro just study normal use of English... It's that simple.
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by buske(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
cuteguy007:

Abeg my oga cuteguy007, have you received feedback from them since after the English test?
If yes, how long did it take please...

..and what's the next stage?

Thanks
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by cuteguy007: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
buske:

Abeg my oga cuteguy007, have you received feedback from them since after the English test?
If yes, how long did it take please...

..and what's the next stage?

Thanks

LOL... I wrote that exam back in 2015... They contacted the people that failed within two weeks.

But, me, I've never heard from them till date.
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by buske(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2017
cuteguy007:

LOL... I wrote that exam back in 2015... They contacted the people that failed within two weeks.

Oboy! No be small thing.
Anyways, I'm scheduled to take the test next week at Abuja... Lemme see how it goes.
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by Peters25(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
cuteguy007:

Thanks....people suggested Toefl on some other threads...please can you shade some light on whether its TOEFL on not. Thank you
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by buske(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2017
cuteguy007:

cuteguy007, I think i know why you didnt get a feedback, The process was explained to me, lets chat please!
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by Omokojie79: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please, you said u know why they didn't get back to him that d process was explained to u. Please, share d info here so that we can all learn from it because d essence of this platform is to educate ourselves and not to hide information.
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by buske(m): 12:35am On Jan 16, 2018
Omokojie79:
Please, you said u know why they didn't get back to him that d process was explained to u. Please, share d info here so that we can all learn from it because d essence of this platform is to educate ourselves and not to hide information.

Did you write the English placement test?
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by Omokojie79: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yes. I submitted d CV May last year and I was called for English test August but no respond from them yet. I called their office and I was told d position is on hold and d supervisor is not around for d post I applied for.
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by buske(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Omokojie79:
Yes. I submitted d CV May last year and I was called for English test August but no respond from them yet. I called their office and I was told d position is on hold and d supervisor is not around for d post I applied for.

Ohkay... When did you call?.. Have you called back lately?
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by Omokojie79: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2018
I called lately, I.e December 22 last year and I was told d position is on hold and they are waiting for d supervisor to forward d names from those of us(d successful ones) that wrote d english test to Hr for d oral interview.
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by buske(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2018
Omokojie79:
I called lately, I.e December 22 last year and I was told d position is on hold and they are waiting for d supervisor to forward d names from those of us(d successful ones) that wrote d english test to Hr for d oral interview.

Good.... The thing is, not all the candidates who passed the English placement test will be called for the interview. The HR Manager will still select from them. I guess that may be why the OP wasn't called for an interview
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by buske(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Omokojie79:

And.... What position is that? Is it the visa assistant position?
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by Omokojie79: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Please, send me mail on braisandra@yahoo.com so that we can continue d discussion there. Please bear with me. Thanks
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by omolaratoyin: 4:23am On Jan 31, 2018
US Embassy English language test is very simple if you know your use of English very well. I wrote mine last Nov for the position of Computer Management Assitant and I have been shortlisted for another test/interview (please what should I expect for this?)
Please pray for me my fellow nairalanders
Re: English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk by buske(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2018
omolaratoyin:
US Embassy English language test is very simple if you know your use of English very well. I wrote mine last Nov for the position of Computer Management Assitant and I have been shortlisted for another test/interview (please what should I expect for this?)
Please pray for me my fellow nairalanders

You got another email from them?
When please?
Can you paste the message sent to you?
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg January Salary 2017 / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.