Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration (2251 Views)

I Have Not Visited Buhari In London – Idris, IGP / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / Has Anybody In Nigeria Seen The President Since Inauguration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration by tucky200(m): 3:45am On Jun 19, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Buhari has not visited southern nigeria since inauguration but has travelled the world and visited many northern states severally
Omo Igbo jati jati..
U want to give him poisonous ogogoro abi..
Anu mpama
Re: Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration by owobokiri(m): 5:17am On Jun 19, 2015
abagoro:
Buhari visited Owerri immediately he won the Presidential election on a "thank you" visit. I think he should only be visiting and paying attention mainly to Imo because we are the only Igbos that supported and still support change and development of Nigeria.

www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/04/buhari-pays-thank-you-visit-to-imo-today/

You are joking, right? I am not sure you are from my Imo state. . We are not this petty minded. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration by lexy2014: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Buhari has not visited southern nigeria since inauguration but has travelled the world and visited many northern states severally
"He has travelled d world"...chad, niger, SA, germany. So this is "d world"? What kind of world map are u using?

...can u pls mention d "many northern states" he has visited "severally"?

Also kindly explain d benefits that will accrue 2d people of southern nigeria in terms of more jobs, reduced crime, improved welfare as a result of buharis visit?
Re: Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration by Bifwoli: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

GMB is a divide and rule guy even using Osinbajo for campaign purposes then sidelined him after mission accomplished.Now he's on to using the wealth generated by the south to reward his northern idlers and leeches.

GEJ save your kids from these northern sharks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration by abagoro(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2015
owobokiri:

You are joking, right? I am not sure you are from my Imo state. . We are not this petty minded. .

Did he or did he not visit Imo after winning the election? Please we deserve to be treated specialy for supporting Buhari in saving Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration by CecyAdrian(f): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Shameless hypocrites!!!
When there is a need 4 him 2 visit,be sure he will.
Re: Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration by dododawa1: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2015
Thank GOD I voted BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration by yetunsbay(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2015
Flets:
Like the South cares?

He should face Niger, Chad and Sudan where his constituency is
bt ur buddy is crying out for it
Re: Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration by Chiaka(f): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2015
too soon to start complaining......please
Re: Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration by chamboy(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2015
Aswear Prof shouldn't have come to Onitsha sef, All dis Igbotic Taniods No go kill person
Re: Buhari Has Not Visited Southern Nigeria Since Inauguration by chatterly: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
owobokiri:
Dude has been carrying on as if he is the president of Northern Nigeria and not that of the whole Nigeria. Unashemedly clannish from the get-go, this man is too steaped in the parochial politics of the past to be the vehicle to drive us into the future. Have you noticed also that on his visits to Niamey and Ndjamena, he travelled with ALL northern contigent then flew to Germany and South Africa with an APC contingent bereft of any eastern representatitive! Jonathan never tried that! Always making sure that his contigent cut across both Nigeria and party. . Buhari didn't even see anything wrong in convening a state security council meeting that was 100% northerners! Before our very eyes, this guy is quickly morphing up from a Daurra dullard into a Daura disaster.
when did minimah and Amosu become northerners?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering One Of Nigeria's Unsung Heroes; Pa Anthony Enahoro / APC Begins Governorship Campaign In Rivers State(photos) / Face Of The Lt. Col. Who Masterminded The Rigging In Ogoni Land Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.