Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria (3222 Views)

Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
From my research, the following Universities in Nigeria are ahead of all others. In no particular order;

* University of Ilorin
* Kwara State University
* Delta State University, Abraka
* Nnamdi Azikiwe University

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by SuperSuave(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
unilorin and kwasu ehn! they using 4g speed

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
SuperSuave:
unilorin and kwasu ehn! they using 4g speed
super-fast universities

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Starships4u(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
The first two universityz Dem de on light speed train.... Ah ah!!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Starships4u:
The first two universityz Dem de on light speed train.... Ah ah!!
lol cheesy
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Lagusta(m): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2015
Better by far!!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Haywhymido(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2015
Probitas Doctrina

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Engrpj(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
From my research, the following Universities in Nigeria are ahead of all others. In no particular order;

* University of Ilorin
* Kwara State University

Where is University of Maiduguri

they are done with 2nd semester Exams 2014/2015 session. four semesters in 14 months..... update did post Asap
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Codedboy95(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2015
funaab ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by lawrence358(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2015
And ABU Zaria is not on your list.....?
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by adeememman(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2015
my alma mata
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Lordseyad(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Unilorin to sure--- 4g University.
Kwasu aye - 4.5g University..

Believe me, those Agba awos are fvcking fast--

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by princemmab(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Engrpj:

Where is University of Maiduguri

they are done with 2nd semester Exams 2014/2015 session. four semesters in 14 months..... update did post Asap

I guess this is the first time such feat is achieved by this former makaranta of mine. Thanks to their current VC, Prof. Njodi, heard that d guy is working wonders on the calender
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Donnetimmy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

* University of Ilorin
* Kwara State University

Kwara state university is faster than unilorin.
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Lakeshizu(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kwasu is 5G
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by ERCROSS(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lagusta:
Better by far!!!! grin
Far from better... tongue
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Fatdon(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin Lasu
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by ngozionefeli: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Delsu is vry fast, I love dat sch cos no yeye useless internal strike na onli ASUU strike dey affect dem
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Unizik, Awka. On a fast lane.

My almamata..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by diara21(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
#TeamFUTA#
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by cheerokee(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lagusta:
Better by far!!!! grin

probitas doctrina!!
what dept sir?

hope you're enjoying the break!
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by eniolaamoda: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Eksu and oau grin grin
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Cuneddy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ndi mpiawa azu, Wia is d only Nigerian University? UNN shud b d 1st even though we went on mid term break we are still topping all diz on dat list.
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by DopeDiddyFrosh: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
just passing by.

this land isn't for sale

caveat emptor

beware of 419
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Lagusta(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
cheerokee:

probitas doctrina!!

what dept sir?

I am an alumnus of the best university in Nigeria....

I graduated from the department of medicine and surgery last year....

I am so proud to be an alumnus of unilorin

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Lagusta(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
ERCROSS:

Far from better... tongue

It is not good to be jealous you know.....
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Onyi42(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
unizik on 6g speed
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by iamsoja(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Where's Lautech grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Alamation(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
TASUED: u can't beat them
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Princess4eva(f): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lagusta:

I am an alumnus of the best university in Nigeria....
I graduated from the department of medicine and surgery last year....
I am so proud to be an alumnus of unilorin
Yes o! Uniilorin my alma mata. Am Proud of u. Probitas Doctrina!
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Engrpj(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Abeg...Stop telling us their speed in 4g, 5g, 6g and so on...What evidence do u have that Unilorin and Kwasu or whatever .. Tell us the session they are presently.... I know that University of Maiduguri is faster. by covering 4 Semesters in b 14 months and just concluded their 2nd Semester exams 2014/2015 academic session.
Re: Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
cheerokee:

probitas doctrina!!

what dept sir?

alumni dey here O,Rep biosystems engineering

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Fantastic Facts About Female Bodies That Make Women Even More Special / 2017 JAMB UTME CBT Practice Software [free Download] / How Do I Become An IGCSE Certified Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.