Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Olamide Set To Give Out His Gold Pad To The Winner Of Shakiti Bobo Dance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Set To Give Out His Gold Pad To The Winner Of Shakiti Bobo Dance (1658 Views)

E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) / #JosRocks: Yung6ix Loses His Gold Chain, Offers N500,000 To Anyone That Finds It / Check Out This Arab Millionaire And His Gold Plated Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Set To Give Out His Gold Pad To The Winner Of Shakiti Bobo Dance by edwapkalmeed(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
YBNL front man Olamide is aiming to take his
'Shakitibobo' dance more viral.
The rapper who is in England with frequent
collaborator Phyno has announced his
'Shakitibobo' dance competition on Instagram.
The rules are simple. Post a video of you doing
the dance on Instagram. The video with the
highest number of likes wins.
Now get this, the winner of the competition will
win a gold PS4 pad pimped out by luxury
designer Malivelihood. The competition ends on
the June 26, 2015.
source
http://pulse.ng/celebrities/olamide-rapper-gifts-fan-gold-ps4-game-pad-id3881315.html

Re: Olamide Set To Give Out His Gold Pad To The Winner Of Shakiti Bobo Dance by WaleGent(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
I can't use only d pad now, Badoo abeg add d PS4 too.
Re: Olamide Set To Give Out His Gold Pad To The Winner Of Shakiti Bobo Dance by CountDracula(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pad ko sanitary ni
Re: Olamide Set To Give Out His Gold Pad To The Winner Of Shakiti Bobo Dance by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wetin person go com use d pad do?
Play GOLDEN chance lotto?
Re: Olamide Set To Give Out His Gold Pad To The Winner Of Shakiti Bobo Dance by Joshkid(m): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
Wetin person go com use d pad do?
Play GOLDEN chance lotto?
#Exactly grin grin grin
Re: Olamide Set To Give Out His Gold Pad To The Winner Of Shakiti Bobo Dance by axiliborha(f): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
What kind of game would I use this Pad to play with sef...hmm...I want a game that when I use the golden pad to play my account will be bleeping

(1) (Reply)

Peter,paul And Jude Okoye All Shared Adorable Photo Of Their Kids / Omg!! See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Has Got Everyone Talking (photos / I’m Yet To Be Sexually Abused In Nollywood—judy Austin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.