Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Mercy Business School - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mercy Business School (4198 Views)

Breaking News!!! Business School Netherlands Free Training And Certification / Vacancy At Mercy Business Forum / Mercy Business School Calls For Vacancy In Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Business School by jayjayfancy(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2015
I gt intouch with one of their contact officers , he said they v chosen the selected applicants for the batch A , dt there job training will begin tday till friday . He however advised tht I shud apply fr the 2nd stage . I m smewht skeptical about their organiational procedures , cnt say hw viable it is , cos their recruitment procedure is smwht lacking ... Considering the 40 percent pass mark tht ws posted . Anyway , interviewed applicant on NL will do good by giving us the detail of how the interview was and what the job entails.
Re: Mercy Business School by MercyBizSchool: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello house,
jayjayfancy:

I gt intouch with one of their contact officers , he said they v chosen the selected applicants fr the batch A , dt there job training will begin tday till friday . He however advised tht I shud apply fr the 2nd stage . I m smewht skeptical about their organiational procedures , cnt say hw viable it is , cos their recruitment procedure is smwht lacking ... Conidering the 40 percent pass mark tht ws posted . Anyway , interviewed applicant on NL will do good by giving us the detail of how the interview was and what the job entails.

AJARU 08036404028 FROM AGBARA LAGOS HOW ARE YOU SIR? I BELIEVE THIS COMMENT IS FROM YOU?

the recruitment is not lacking sir, maybe the word you meant is "lagging"...

40% gives room for applicants who have value to really deliver but have problems with communication skills both oral and written to be considered for oral interview, just as the author "jayjay" displayed now...

how on earth will you pass more than 50% in a written assessment if every word u spell wrong is marked down?

we thought of concealing the unemployability of Nigerian job seekers by not sending the scores but BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE!!! YOUR TEST RESULTS WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE www.mbfonsite.wix.com/mbfonsite so you know your fate...

please exercise some corporate maturity by reading thoroughly through the website to know the operations of the mercy business forum - yes i mean that dear job seekers- 15 minutes perusal to know THE CAPACITY OF YOUR PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYER isnt too much so that you dont keep throwing away good opportunities all because of naivety...

what is in Ikotun? the same question was asked when Canaanland went to Ota...

if we didnt need staff, we wouldnt post vacancies; if you need the job, exercise some soft skills by not publicly displaying your incompetencies...

Yours in service to Nigerian Job seekers,

Brand communication officer,
For: Mercy Business school
Re: Mercy Business School by MercyBizSchool: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Please feel free and bold to call any of our contact officer; drop ur questions and queries on the blog's comment box or website contact form...

every other nairalander cannot give valid information about the organization as long as they are not a member of staff in the organization.

Aaaaaaaaaall our services and operations are listed on the Website www.mbfonsite.wix.com/mbfonsite

CCTV INSTALLATION,MAINTENANCE, INSTALLATION AND SALES
Human capital training for organizations and companies
 Entry level staff
 Junior staff
 Executives
Mentoring programmes for secondary school student, graduating student and graduates
Mentoring and capacity development for undergraduates and graduates of universities
Enterprise development courses for Corp members
HEALTH
Seminars and medical checkup for national security agencies
Faith based organisations, corporate bodies, educational institutes, social groups government and political parties
 Obesity management; gym centers, home services
 CCTV installation, sales maintainance , photography for events ,pagents
 ID printing web design,photo printing
 Computer training ,general printing and graphic works
 Educational consultancy, marketing, trainees and tutors are available
 Sales and supply of staple products, computers, computer accessories, networking material, CCTV materials
Re: Mercy Business School by jayjayfancy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
MercyBizSchool:
Hello house,

AJARU 08036404028 FROM AGBARA LAGOS HOW ARE YOU SIR? I BELIEVE THIS COMMENT IS FROM YOU?

the recruitment is not lacking sir, maybe the word you meant is "lagging"...

40% gives room for applicants who have value to really deliver but have problems with communication skills both oral and written to be considered for oral interview, just as the author "jayjay" displayed now...

how on earth will you pass more than 50% in a written assessment if every word u spell wrong is marked down?

we thought of concealing the unemployability of Nigerian job seekers by not sending the scores but BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE!!! YOUR TEST RESULTS WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE www.mbfonsite.wix.com/mbfonsite so you know your fate...

please exercise some corporate maturity by reading thoroughly through the website to know the operations of the mercy business forum - yes i mean that dear job seekers- 15 minutes perusal to know THE CAPACITY OF YOUR PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYER isnt too much so that you dont keep throwing away good opportunities all because of naivety...

what is in Ikotun? the same question was asked when Canaanland went to Ota...

if we didnt need staff, we wouldnt post vacancies; if you need the job, exercise some soft skills by not publicly displaying your incompetencies...

Yours in service to Nigerian Job seekers,

Brand communication officer,
For: Mercy Business school

If I am to judge MBS' customer service performance by ure above tantrums as a communicatin officer, it won't be funny at all , buh thank God I v had a prior chat with a more down to earth professional officer from MBS . Mind u , the word " lagging " is rather too sarcastic to be used in such a context ,of which in a way show another laxity on your part as a communication Officer . Me choosing to write in a rather lucid way in such an informal scenario does not in anyway depict any misdemeanour in my communication skills , if not , I won't be in the position I am today . Mind you , u got me cracking by saying "
we thought of concealing the unemployability of Nigerian job seekers by not sending the scores...", I will leave that for other applicants and job seekers to brainstorm over . I only shared my thought and view and aswell seeking further elucidation on the subject matter in question , no feelings attached in anyway sir. The latter information provided by you is a step in the right direction . Thank You Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Business School by monopoly3072: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Just got a text message now to come for clearance tomorrow in lagos meanwhile I'm presently in warri...plz house I nid ur suggestions. ...is it worth it?
Re: Mercy Business School by Beckybeky(f): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
monopoly3072:
Just got a text message now to come for clearance tomorrow in lagos meanwhile I'm presently in warri...plz house I nid ur suggestions. ...is it worth it?

Same here.
But wat do they mean by job clearance?
Note: I didn't write dia online test yet I'm being invited.
Re: Mercy Business School by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
monopoly3072:
. Dey invited me too but i am in Benin now.
Re: Mercy Business School by uncolonised(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
I also just got the message please any info about what to expect and is it worth the time?
Re: Mercy Business School by idoghorluck(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dey invite me too but I am in warri now. Please, house does it worth it.
Re: Mercy Business School by edey2real: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Also got same message for job clearance tomorrow . I thought they have selected the people needed already because I did the online test last week.
Re: Mercy Business School by idoghorluck(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
What do we do now.
Re: Mercy Business School by adeyemijoseph: 3:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Hello everybody, I was there for the interview but the offer is not what a graduate should be happy about, more over they got it wrong while they were asking for a training fee I laugh, if u are employing a new staff and u are asking such staff to pay for 7,500 for certification under whatever disguise how do u expect such new employee to take u serious, pls if u are outside lagos don't come for this thrash I've experience it first hand but if u are in lagos u can give it a trial thanks and God bless u all * words of advice for mgt of the school , don't make money on ur new staff to be, it sends wrong impression if u can't employ them let them go rather than saying u want to certify them and make them pay for it *

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Business School by adeyemijoseph: 3:26am On Jun 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Business School by adeyemijoseph: 3:27am On Jun 26, 2015
grin
Re: Mercy Business School by edey2real: 6:46am On Jun 26, 2015
adeyemijoseph:
Hello everybody, I was there for the interview but the offer is not what a graduate should be happy about, more over they got it wrong while they were asking for a training fee I laugh, if u are employing a new staff and u are asking such staff to pay for 7,500 for certification under whatever disguise how do u expect such new employee to take u serious, pls if u are outside lagos don't come for this thrash I've experience it first hand but if u are in lagos u can give it a trial thanks and God bless u all * words of advice for mgt of the school , don't make money on ur new staff to be, it sends wrong impression if u can't employ them let them go rather than saying u want to certify them and make them pay for it *

I can't thank you enough. You have really save me from coming to Lagos. Am just about to leave Ibadan then decided to see if i can get any update.

Thank you plenty.
Re: Mercy Business School by monopoly3072: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2015
te author=adeyemijoseph post=35159833]Hello everybody, I was there for the interview but the offer is not what a graduate should be happy about, more over they got it wrong while they were asking for a training fee I laugh, if u are employing a new staff and u are asking such staff to pay for 7,500 for certification under whatever disguise how do u expect such new employee to take u serious, pls if u are outside lagos don't come for this thrash I've experience it first hand but if u are in lagos u can give it a trial thanks and God bless u all * words of advice for mgt of the school , don't make money on ur new staff to be, it sends wrong impression if u can't employ them let them go rather than saying u want to certify them and make them pay for it * [/quote]
Re: Mercy Business School by monopoly3072: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Tanks bro...God bless u for d info ote author=monopoly3072 post=35162059]te author=adeyemijoseph post=35159833]Hello everybody, I was there for the interview but the offer is not what a graduate should be happy about, more over they got it wrong while they were asking for a training fee I laugh, if u are employing a new staff and u are asking such staff to pay for 7,500 for certification under whatever disguise how do u expect such new employee to take u serious, pls if u are outside lagos don't come for this thrash I've experience it first hand but if u are in lagos u can give it a trial thanks and God bless u all * words of advice for mgt of the school , don't make money on ur new staff to be, it sends wrong impression if u can't employ them let them go rather than saying u want to certify them and make them pay for it * [/quote]
Re: Mercy Business School by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2015
I knew they would rather be scammers when i read through a comment up there about a particular guy who was invited without writing their online test. Second was that, i wonder how a genuie online test unlike theirs would contain uniform questions for every participant without time boundary nor performance result to show. Ever since then i knew something was fishing about them cos i never trusted that biz school or whatever they named theirself demanding #7500 from someone you intend to employ. When will all these scammers stop disguizing under this kind of platform claiming they're reducing unemployment figures in Nigeria? Kudos to inventor of this site and forum (nairaland), cos i believe so many people would have fallen victims of these scammers provided their secrets are never being disclosed under this platform. Thank God i never taken them serious despite receiving their invite. Useless people!!!
Re: Mercy Business School by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2015
I knew dey are fake
yeye ppl
Re: Mercy Business School by edey2real: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2015
I won't have even pay the money if at all I mistakenly go for the interview. But it would have been painful to have travelled for such scam.

I can't imagine myself paying for a certification with my 3yrs experience in customer services for a telecommunication company.

I would rather be the one to certify them and not them certifying me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Business School by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2015
That guy claiming thier brand communication officer should come on line now to prove the alleged #7500 demanded wrong. Otherwise....... I reserve the rest for a while. Their conscience is completely dead. Barawo people. Goddamn them!!!
Re: Mercy Business School by Beckybeky(f): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2015
So dis is now d latest trend for scamming ppl? School. D oda day it was Conarina, now its Mercy Business school.
Sth tells me its d same set of ppl dat are coming up with these new scam tactics. But very soon, they'll be exposed.
Re: Mercy Business School by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Beckybeky:
So dis is now d latest trend for scamming ppl? School. D oda day it was Conarina, now its Mercy Business school.
Sth tells me its d same set of ppl dat are coming up with these new scam tactics. But very soon, they'll be exposed.
.dey are expose already
Re: Mercy Business School by jayjayfancy(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2015
FatokiFemi48:
That guy claiming thier brand communication officer should come on line now to prove the alleged #7500 demanded wrong. Otherwise....... I reserve the rest for a while. Their conscience is completely dead. Barawo people. Goddamn them!!!

I wonder what he is communicating , lost interest in the recruitment the very day he came on here blabbing about their unprofessionalism. A reasonable number of job applicants are more qualified than the so called employers interviewing and inviting us for interviews . Most of them are preying on influential connections , its well.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Business School by MercyBizSchool: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2015
my people perish for lack of... expecting knowledge No! its exposure these days, exposure makes you realise you are operating with obsolete information, dat is why we keep getting the same result because we have refused to step up...

there isnt much to be discussed... the much i know is that "not all who reported for the clearance were recommended for the training...

how on earth with Mr Adeyemi "bello" Joseph (this is against corporate ethic, but necessary for clarification) from ibadan , a machine operator be applying for customer service position and you expect me to em,ploy such without proper training and certification...

this aint iya sule tailoring school please...

PLEASE GO ONLINE TO DOWNLOAD THE PHONE CALL CONVERSATION BETWEEN MR ODAGU HENRY ALIAS HENRYTHEGREAT AND OUR STATION CUSTOMER AGENT A SHORT WHILE AGO...

click on career page on the website and you will find the audio there: www.mbfonsite.wix.com/mbfonsite

I AM SURE MR HENRY IS A LOT MORE ENLIGHTENED NOW AND WOULD HAVE REGRETTED MAKING HIS COMMENT "YEYE PEOPLE" BEFORE MAKING THE CALL...

ORGANISATIONS WILL NOT TRAIN AND CERTIFY YOU ONLY FOR YOU TO TURN THEIR OFFER DOWN AFTER FREE CERTIFICATION JUST FOR YOU TO GO AND UPGRADE WITH YOUR PRESENT EMPLOYER... WHO THEN IS THE SCAMMER? THE BENEVOLENT TRAINER/DEVELOPER OR THE TRAINING BENEFICIARY...

HEHEHEHEHEH... YOUR MONEY IS INCONSEQUENTIAL DEAR APPLICANT... WE JUST WANT YOU COMMITTED TO THE ORGANIZATION SO THAT WE WILL KNOW YOU WONT RUN AWAY AFTER WE MAKE YOU A BETTER AND HOT STAFF IN THE MARKETPLACE...

PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, YO MAY BE RECOMMENDED IF WE DONT GET A BETTER APPLICANT THAN YOU...

AND YOU WILL PAY #3500 BEFORE THE TRAINING...

AND BALANCE OF 4000 WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR FIRST MONTH'S PROBATIONARY REMUNERATION...

I REMAIN MY HUMBLE SELF...

BCO
MBS

1 Like

Re: Mercy Business School by Beckybeky(f): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2015
MercyBizSchool:
my people perish for lack of... expecting knowledge No! its exposure these days, exposure makes you realise you are operating with obsolete information, dat is why we keep getting the same result because we have refused to step up...

there isnt much to be discussed... the much i know is that "not all who reported for the clearance were recommended for the training...

how on earth with Mr Adeyemi "bello" Joseph (this is against corporate ethic, but necessary for clarification) from ibadan , a machine operator be applying for customer service position and you expect me to em,ploy such without proper training and certification...

this aint iya sule tailoring school please...

PLEASE GO ONLINE TO DOWNLOAD THE PHONE CALL CONVERSATION BETWEEN MR ODAGU HENRY ALIAS HENRYTHEGREAT AND OUR STATION CUSTOMER AGENT A SHORT WHILE AGO...

click on career page on the website and you will find the audio there: www.mbfonsite.wix.com/mbfonsite

I AM SURE MR HENRY IS A LOT MORE ENLIGHTENED NOW AND WOULD HAVE REGRETTED MAKING HIS COMMENT "YEYE PEOPLE" BEFORE MAKING THE CALL...

ORGANISATIONS WILL NOT TRAIN AND CERTIFY YOU ONLY FOR YOU TO TURN THEIR OFFER DOWN AFTER FREE CERTIFICATION JUST FOR YOU TO GO AND UPGRADE WITH YOUR PRESENT EMPLOYER... WHO THEN IS THE SCAMMER? THE BENEVOLENT TRAINER/DEVELOPER OR THE TRAINING BENEFICIARY...

HEHEHEHEHEH... YOUR MONEY IS INCONSEQUENTIAL DEAR APPLICANT... WE JUST WANT YOU COMMITTED TO THE ORGANIZATION SO THAT WE WILL KNOW YOU WONT RUN AWAY AFTER WE MAKE YOU A BETTER AND HOT STAFF IN THE MARKETPLACE...

PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, YO MAY BE RECOMMENDED IF WE DONT GET A BETTER APPLICANT THAN YOU...

AND YOU WILL PAY #3500 BEFORE THE TRAINING...

AND BALANCE OF 4000 WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR FIRST MONTH'S PROBATIONARY REMUNERATION...

I REMAIN MY HUMBLE SELF...

BCO
MBS

Nonsense!
Why didn't u give all these epistle from the onset? Why did u have to wait until people discovered u were charging money before u now had to come and cover ur tracks.
And where on earth do employers charge their employees money for a training they're gonna use on the job?

I never did your online test, yet I was invited for the so called "job clearance" (whatever that means), at Ikotun of all places in Lagos. Even the text msg was poorly constructed with grammatical and spelling errors yet u say you're a "business school". U beta go and find sth legitimate to do.

Anybody who listens to these people does so at his/her own risk.
Never ever pay money for employment!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Business School by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
OP, God will bless you for this piece of info, I was already on my way when I saw your post, nd had to return back to my home. ThankGod I didn't spend much on Tp(just N100).
Re: Mercy Business School by monopoly3072: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Stupid pple....even multinational coys and banks train pple who later leave for other jobs how much more ur falsehood organisation. ..yet u claim its an arm of a church...is dat wat ur bible n pastors preach..repent frm ur sins asap cry
Re: Mercy Business School by MercyBizSchool: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
free world... we owe no further explanation to the myopics... start your company and train the entire Nigeria for other organisations for free...

penny wise pound foolish...

God bless the new successful staff... of course they may not be here... but watch out, their details will be posted on our website soon after their induction... so you can feel free to contact them...
Re: Mercy Business School by MercyBizSchool: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
the way i see it, you seem to all feel that getting employed with organisation for you is a right... Noooo! that is a rare privilege and you the applicants are going to adhere to our policiy... ofcourse we dont expect our ways to suit everyone, but the few who catch the vision and are dynamic enough will be chosen... many are called and many are disqualified even from their homes. Maths and English doesnt give you jobs, but your awareness of people-management and requisite human capital skills and your ability to apply them at the point of final interview clearance...

God help the Nigerian youth...

get out of your way, get equipped, get trained in people management, it is cheap and quite affordable... the meagre amount you pay for a 6 hour lecture will mark the difference between your 50k job and a 180k job...

the equipped ones dont write CVs anymore, but ofcourse they paid to learn how to break out of the norm...

Leave the church out of this...

The organisation's policy stand!

there is no free lunch in freetown,

you pay for the certifications before now, now or somehow u are gonna pay with time and opportunities passing you by...

the earlier you get aware, the better.

No offence meant to you all respectable Nigerians, but the truth and reality sometimes sound harsh!

God bless us all
Re: Mercy Business School by monopoly3072: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
MercyBizSchool:
the way i see it, you seem to all feel that getting employed with organisation for you is a right... Noooo! that is a rare privilege and you the applicants are going to adhere to our policiy... ofcourse we dont expect our ways to suit everyone, but the few who catch the vision and are dynamic enough will be chosen... many are called and many are disqualified even from their homes. Maths and English doesnt give you jobs, but your awareness of people-management and requisite human capital skills and your ability to apply them at the point of final interview clearance...

God help the Nigerian youth...

get out of your way, get equipped, get trained in people management, it is cheap and quite affordable... the meagre amount you pay for a 6 hour lecture will mark the difference between your 50k job and a 180k job...

the equipped ones dont write CVs anymore, but ofcourse they paid to learn how to break out of the norm...

Leave the church out of this...

The organisation's policy stand!

there is no free lunch in freetown,

you pay for the certifications before now, now or somehow u are gonna pay with time and opportunities passing you by...

the earlier you get aware, the better.

No offence meant to you all respectable Nigerians, but the truth and reality sometimes sound harsh!

God bless us all
Y sud we leave d church out of dis wen d said programme has its root from a church. ...
Re: Mercy Business School by MercyBizSchool: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
congenitally incorrigible!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancy Position Open For Next Year Operation / First Bank Of Nigeria Plc 2011 Graduate Recruitment Programme / Nnpc Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.