Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri (42516 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Armed Bandits In Zamfara By Soldiers (Photos) / Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) / Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Coldsteel(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Link to movie or adonbelieveit
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by guyX(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
DIS PEOPLE AGAIN, WHEN WILL GOOD DEVELOPMENT NEWS START COMING FROM DIS PARTICULAR TRIBE, today dey arrest them for drug in indonesia, 2marow for robbery, yesterday for fraud. na only u? IF I MENTION D NAME OF DIS PARTICULAR TRIBE NOW THEY WE SAY AM TRIBALISTIC.
I tried so hard not to quote you. But I just can't let a fool pass without letting her know how foolish she is grin
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
I guess the police wait to pick the money first before chasing the bandits.....
lol Aninih style of escaping, drop money at enrout police and residents start picking
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Sacramento4real(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
mimicious:
What is the name of this movie
Anini grin
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by gbens2000(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ this one clarly from worry... You Homebase people r all the same! (no ofeense) undecided
u are seriously still not making sense were u home skuld?
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by simdam500(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
The people must have think they are some politifcians trying to share money so they can have their way
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Faculty14(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Superman11:

you are slowing running to church huh hahaha fear fear
cheesy cheesy iffa hear
Am only proving my faith to you.
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Superman11(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Faculty14:
cheesy cheesy iffa hear
Am only proving my faith to you.

you don't have to prove it would show.. trying to show prove is like non belief and exhibition of fear..
Faith works and it shows. Faith doesn't tell of itself. actions tell of faith..

1 Like

Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

Forgive me but you are very stoopid and idiotic for your first statement

Enlighten me please
....he is right...poverty makes people forget morals most times
The scenario painted is very likely to happen in a poverty ridden society
In Nigeria, approximately 70 percent live below the poverty line...according to many statistics....so...

Well.....your attack on the person you quoted is unfair
You should apologise to him
Or did I miss anything?
Going back to read his post again
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Ademascot: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin undecided poverty don turn our nation to gbambiala

1 Like

Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
3ace:
The issue here is not about a poverty-stricken society-same would have happened in USA too. There are few wealthy people in the world who would just look away but majority who are poor will just scramble for how much they can get from the free money. Afterall, the reason why they left their homes in the first place is to make money. And yes, they knew they were bad guys(Robbers, kidnappers, ritualists e.t.c). It was a silly thing to do anyway as one or two persons could have been hit by stray bullets. I don even watch dis kain scene for film before-e fit be say na for inside film dem learn dis trick.

Excuse me....even if it happened in the US
...it is more likely to happen where poverty is high
So he is right....the person you quoted
Our society is poor and at the same time, very unequal (double trouble)

I will keep hoping for that break through....that person, that day...that so many things
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by dopeJemi: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
milychocs:

Enlighten me please
....he is right...poverty makes people forget morals most times
The scenario painted is very likely to happen in a poverty ridden society
In Nigeria, approximately 70 percent live below the poverty line...according to many statistics....so...

Well.....your attack on the person you quoted is unfair
You should apologise to him
Or did I miss anything?
Going back to read his post again

No, the scenario painted is very likely to happen in any part of the world, especially nigeria... it would happen in lagos, Benin, ph abuja etc and even in the GRAS of these states if people were outdoors at the time

It's about greed and the power of money, are politicians poor before they steal more money?

Now my point is, Warri has always been thought poorly of and seen as a city of touts and low grade people which is absolutely ridiculous because I can say for a fact that the warri as a city that I know is being compared to Lagos as a state

And yes, you missed something
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
dopeJemi:

No, the scenario painted is very likely to happen in any part of the world, especially nigeria... it would happen in lagos, Benin, ph abuja etc and even in the GRAS of these states if people were outdoors at the time

It's about greed and the power of money, are politicians poor before they steal more money?

Now my point is, Warri has always been thought poorly of and seen as a city of touts and low grade people which is absolutely ridiculous because I can say for a fact that the warri as a city that I know is being compared to Lagos as a state

And yes, you missed something

Maybe we have different definitions of "poor"
That someone is a politician with many millions or more in his account does not make him rich
If he feels poor....then he is poor and would grab money or be greedy

However when someone is poor.....direly poor, with no less than 1000 naira daily for him and his family fof six, or more.?...
He is expected to grab and dash for money if the situation presented itself....or I would call him a goat

Some grabbing for money is greed....some is survival
And in the scenario painted...on the streets....of Warri or indeed any Nigerian city....I would put my money on survival
Mad lunge into a crowd to grab a handful of Naira notes, regardless of police and robbers' guns? Yep....survival it is

Poverty....waaaay more than greed
Thanks
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by cyberdurable(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
DIS PEOPLE AGAIN, WHEN WILL GOOD DEVELOPMENT NEWS START COMING FROM DIS PARTICULAR TRIBE, today dey arrest them for drug in indonesia, 2marow for robbery, yesterday for fraud. na only u? IF I MENTION D NAME OF DIS PARTICULAR TRIBE NOW THEY WE SAY AM TRIBALISTIC.

Receive Sense in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by dopeJemi: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
milychocs:

Maybe we have different definitions of "poor"
That someone is a politician with many millions or more in his account does not make him rich
If he feels poor....then he is poor and would grab money or be greedy

However when someone is poor.....direly poor, with no less than 1000 naira daily for him and his family fof six, or more.?...
He is expected to grab and dash for money if the situation presented itself....or I would call him a goat

Some grabbing for money is greed....some is survival
And in the scenario painted...on the streets....of Warri or indeed any Nigerian city....I would put my money on survival
Mad lunge into a crowd to grab a handful of Naira notes, regardless of police and robbers' guns? Yep....survival it is

Poverty....waaaay more than greed
Thanks

An average income earner would jump at the opportunity as well, does that make him/her poor? What do you say when such scenario happen in a society of average income earners? Will it also be labelled as a poverty stricken society?

It all falls back to greed, wanting more money not really about poverty

Let me ask you, what if such happened in a place like lekki or VI, what would you call such scenario?
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by tunzzayobami(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Warri boiz sharp die..
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Sanguine77(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
idiat
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by africanchoice(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
makzeze:
WHERE IS THE PICTURE OR VIDEO?

OR

ELSE I DONT BELIEVE.
u be thomas na....to be sincerely with u...it is real,am a warri guy and the news is everywia in warri,i experienced it live...

TO ALL MY WARRI PEOPLE...I HAIL O

AREA!!!!!!

una no hear wetin happen for estate yesterday...police just dey catch boiz anyhow for area o....
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Rawar: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ajamohga bandit
mimicious:
tochukwu u need for live crime
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by mimicious(f): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by mimicious(f): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
chaxking:
u day forbid to see the link
y

No time cool
chaxking:
u day forbid to see the link
y

No time
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Papadoh(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
mimicious:
Gotham season one.
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by Apina(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
Y should u hv a negative notion towards any tribe at all? Even if u don't mention d tribe, u still rank as a tribalist.
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by maasoap(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
May be they read the novel by one Nigerian titled "The New Man".
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by bonana: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
Bitc7hes be talking through the pu5sy since buhari bcame president
Re: Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri by ajja: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
i know sey police self pick money soooo oya ask dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Members Fighting NEPA Officials Over Cutting Their Light In Ikeja, Lagos / Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) / Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.