Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Glo And Etisalat Promo's - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo And Etisalat Promo's (1069 Views)

Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo And Etisalat Promo's by brianromel(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2009
I'm hearing word that glo and etisalat is also running the same free browsing promo as zain but in secret.
That the glo fb works only on glo direct access point and that etisalat's works on all their settings that the promo is on till march.
Can anyone confirm this
Re: Glo And Etisalat Promo's by honsule(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2009
error.that is not true
Re: Glo And Etisalat Promo's by hayprof(m): 12:39am On Feb 25, 2009
honsule:

error.that is not true

You confirmed that?

Where's your Confirmation receipt ? grin
Re: Glo And Etisalat Promo's by Grizzly(m): 3:05am On Feb 25, 2009
why should anybody run a secret promo?
Re: Glo And Etisalat Promo's by engrhamid(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2009
"where is your confirmation receipt"! What a statement their!, "error,thats is not true"! You get time to post here but no time to text someone what u promised him, just confess say u no one give am. Anyway, how is ya books,library,studies etc?
Re: Glo And Etisalat Promo's by honsule(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2009
@Hamid.am writing my last paper 2morrow.u sent stan the ip that i wanted to text to u that is why.201.299.?.?
Re: Glo And Etisalat Promo's by lancevader(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2009
Complete ur stätement.
Re: Glo And Etisalat Promo's by lancevader(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2009
Honsule is it true that the glo dae work.kuz ma mtn wth my fredom yayo homie poping in in ma u.sh

(1) (Reply)

Info On A Cheap Nokia Browsing Fone / Htc Hd2 Swap For An Iphone 4 / White Blackberry Torch On Sale N88,000 Black N 84,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.