Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed (1440 Views)

Super Clean Toyota Carina @330 08061311315 08028612016 / Registered Toyota Carina E With Auto Gear For 590k Call 08059036172 / Registered Toyota Carina E With Auto Gear For 590k Call 08059036172 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by benefitzte: 5:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Please anyone have or knows who has a Toyota carina E with Ac for sale?
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by toyeoye(m): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2015
If you mean the '92 model I currently have one which works fine but needs a compressor to get the air conditioning working.. Lemme know what you think and I'd send pictures.
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by ukandi1(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Of all the toyota cars, carina E? Isorait...
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by Exponental(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2015
ukandi1:
Of all the toyota cars, carina E? Isorait...
enlighten us pls! wat is wrong with it?
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by Samad805(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2015
benefitzte:
Please anyone have or knows who has a Toyota carina E with Ac for sale?
I hav one 4 sale wit no issues @ all
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by ukandi1(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Exponental:

enlighten us pls! wat is wrong with it?

The instrument holder in the dash will almost always break( it is the must fragile of all the cars i have ever seen ). The shaft are not encouraging at all and the shocks are very weak. The 4A FE engine is very weak and its d most common found in Carina E.. Yea, its easy to maintain and has gud fuel economy, but ......
Anyway, its from my personal experience . I like carina e as an occasional option cos its cheap but for gud driving experience, it is out of it..

Again, my personal experience.
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by benefitzte: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2015
toyeoye:
If you mean the '92 model I currently have one which works fine but needs a compressor to get the air conditioning working.. Lemme know what you think and I'd send pictures.
It's d' 98 pls.
Thanks for your interest.
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by benefitzte: 6:45am On Jun 20, 2015
Samad805:
I hav one 4 sale wit no issues @ all
What year is it and can u pls post pics here?
Thanks
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by benefitzte: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2015
ukandi1:

The instrument holder in the dash will almost always break( it is the must fragile of all the cars i have ever seen ). The shaft are not encouraging at all and the shocks are very weak. The 4A FE engine is very weak and its d most common found in Carina E.. Yea, its easy to maintain and has gud fuel economy, but ......
Anyway, its from my personal experience . I like carina e as an occasional option cos its cheap but for gud driving experience, it is out of it..

Thanks for your concern but we all know there is no car without issues, it boils back to d maintenance culture.
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by Anchor84: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2015
ukandi1:
Of all the toyota cars, carina E?
Isorait...
loool,OMG dat car is d strongest of all Toyota cars presently.hv u used it b4 saying dis?dat's why Toyota stopped d production in 2000.they regretted producing dat car.
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by Anchor84: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2015
Call me for dis 1st body perfect one @550k 07065629472

Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by idu1(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Anchor84:
loool,OMG dat car is d strongest of all Toyota cars presently.hv u used it b4 saying dis?dat's why Toyota stopped d production in 2000.they regretted producing dat car.
how much is nigerian used please?
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by Samad805(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
benefitzte:

What year is it and can u pls post pics here?
Thanks
chk dis link sir www.nairaland.com/2255184/few-month-used-toyota-carina
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by ogawisdom(m): 5:53am On Jun 26, 2015
ukandi1:

Carina e is one of d strongest economy car made by toyota. D 4AFE engine is very strong n can easily last for 500000km or 30 yrs with proper maintainance.
Ofcourse being a 1.6l engine u won't expect too much power frm it but its okay. Carina e is d best first car experience any beginner can have bc it will nt put holes in ur pocket. Very few parts is above 5k in d car n u can buy 1st grade toks engine n auto gear of d carina e with less than 80k dts hw cheap d car is to maintain grin recommended for low income earners
Re: Toyota Carina E With Ac Needed by goodieuzo: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2015
toyeoye:
can you show the picture.

(1) (Reply)

2012 Mercedes Benz Ml350 4matic Suv **usa Direct/tokunbo* ::- N4.3m 08063156588 / S-O-L-D*** Clean Title 2002 Toyota Rav-4 *** / Tokunbor 2014 Toyota Corolla LE For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.