Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda (20113 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts / Joda Committee Asks Buhari To Appoint Only 19 Senior Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by frankyychiji(f): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Pa Joda's area of specialization is sponsoring and coordinating the activities of apc e-rodents. If those lobbyists have any flair in propagating lies and propaganda on NL, then they are talking to the right man. Passingshot said the pay has been increased from 40 to 80k per week.
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Ahmed4002(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2015
But the truth is that I don’t influence anything. I can’t do anything for anybody,”

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Chiaka(f): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2015
To stop all this is very simple, make the salaries of politicians less attractive by so doing we'll have people who truly want to serve the country and not to be served by the country.

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by mrmetoo1: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Mr man stop trying to be emotional here. A man was wanted for almost a year, he showed up when his friend and ally became President. He submitted himself to EFCC to drink coffee and to inform them that the friend of the new sheriff in town has landed (him). He was let off the hook in the name of "administrative bail". His son that was having corruption issue is also a Senator courtesy the new President's party. His case is on voicemail just like his father... Now you are trying to be emotional... I repeat that Nyako is FREEEEEEEEE at last... After all, APC and others never believed he was corrupt just like someone said of Abacha.

For Sylva, that cosmetic announcement by EFCC does not fly until we see REAL action... For now, the New Sheriff has FREEEEEED him

Emotional?? Huh?? Day by day I keep believing that this username has been sold to someone else. Please what's emotional about what I wrote?? That someone has a right to bail?? Almost all PDP politicians had cases with the EFCC which one of them was held in detention?

I know your audience is the ignorant and undereducated but expect people to call you out from time to time. So filling new charges is cosmetic, are you even using your head? How about not charging him with anything at all since they freed him?? Seriously?? I'm glad you want to see action, I want to see action also and if he's guilty I hope he gets all the time in jail he deserves.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Even for USA dem dhe lobby So no big deal abt it

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Marv650(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2015
[size=20pt] ABEGI MAKE WE REST NOW WETIN HAPPEN , HAY PEE SEE AND PEE DEE PEE go and rest[/size]
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by oismail(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2015
I know of one Joda
And i hope he's related to this Joda
If he is ehn!
I don get job be that

2 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nellybii: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Oga Ahmed Joda, save us the sermon. It's almost a month of Buhari's Presidency and we can't even boast of senior government officials' appointment like SGF, CoS etc not to talkof Ministers or Special Advisers. At present we are on auto-pilot with civil servants implementing GEJ's programs. Please sir, Nigerians can't be fooled with this excuse! When is Buhari making relevant appointment?

You this TANOID Why can't you pressurize Fayose into appointing commissioners after 10months in office. Or Wike?

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by condralbede(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:
sharap there

Which of my sister did you see lobbying?
You hv to go and shut your lunatic father up first.ode

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by mansmx20(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Am so sure my PDP brothers from South East are the once lobbying for appointment grin grin grin

guy forget o. If it is lobbying, at that point all Nigerians are thesame.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by chesterlee(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Am so sure my PDP brothers from South East are the once lobbying for appointment grin grin grin

Coward!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2015
Nellybii:

You this TANOID Why can't you pressurize Fayose into appointing commissioners after 10months in office. Or Wike?
Wike has already appointed commissioners, SSG, Chief of Staff Government House and SAs etc...
http://pulse.ng/politics/wike-governor-swears-in-new-commissioners-photos-id3859710.html
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/rivers-house-confirms-four-commissioners-others/

Fayose also has Commissioners, SSG, Chief of Staff, SAs, SSAs etc

Are you in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Berrymoss(f): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Am so sure my PDP brothers from South East are the once lobbying for appointment . EYA WHEN PDP IS UR NIGHTMARE.

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Vodkka(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Ok
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Sorry, it seems you were in Limbo.
1. Ngozi Iwaela and the Jonathan-led government were the ones that discussed with the marketers at the heat of the fraudulent demands by the marketers. Buhari's government is only continuing from where they stopped. In fact, it is on record that Buhari's government haven't done anything different since coming to power (Auto-pilot)

2. It was Jonathan's government that initiated corruption probe against ex-Govs Nyako(He became fugitive), Sherrif (he was to be declared wanted), Sylva(he was being prosecuted) etc including ex-Minister FFK. Buhari administration only came in to free Sylva and allowed Nyako to be walking as a free man. Sheriff had to submit himself after GEJ left power and today he is a free man. FFK was even telling the judge to deliver judgement because Buhari's led EFCC were not even interested with the case. Buhari hasn't done anything different. (Auto-Pilot)

3. What "plan" to sell what jets? Did you read any directive from the president or his agent? You think the "according to the source" report will fly? How many jets are being negotiated and how many sold? Buhari hasn't done anything jare...

4. It is on record that it was ONLY Jonathan that commissioned a reputable audit firm to look into the books of NNPC. It is also on record that it was the Minister of Petroleum with approval of His Excellency President Jonathan that wrote the EFCC on MAY 18, 2015 calling for the probe into NNPC. Buhari hasn't done anything different nor make any input. (Auto-pilot)

Nigeria is on Auto-Pilot! Buhari is working with Jonathan's programs...
U think say na small dem u dey tok to? I dey laff.

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by anwo247: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2015
Old man, I don't blame you; buhari has made you important.

Is it actually buhari or our gullible youths who believe that we shd sell out our days to these old men who have been in charge of nigeria from their youth!

Certainly there was no way I would have voted for Buhari. A man that was already the North Eastern governor in the year I was born. God Forbid

2 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2015
We know some that will make the list. The President has already started travelling with them. They include Fayemi, Fashola and Amaechi.

God bless the President.
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by philips70(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Oga Ahmed Joda, save us the sermon. It's almost a month of Buhari's Presidency and we can't even boast of senior government officials' appointment like SGF, CoS etc not to talkof Ministers or Special Advisers. At present we are on auto-pilot with civil servants implementing GEJ's programs. Please sir, Nigerians can't be fooled with this excuse! When is Buhari making relevant appointment?

Calm down! I know the only reason most of you from Rivers are so agitated about Buhari's appointments is because he is kind of postponing your joys or frustrations of Amaechi's fate. Bad news is Amaechi will be kindly recompensed for bringing about good tidings to Nigeria to the consternation of all haters. Bookmark this comment.

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:
I'll edit now
Thanks brother
lol, but you did not edit it. Are you alright ?

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Abugab(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2015
soe:

You see....now who is in limbo?

Sylva that just got 20 new charges slammed against him by EFCC after the tactical change of corrupt guards on his matter?

Or is it Nyako who is being processed for court appearances?

Or FFK who now knows that his case is no longer a mere ceremony?

My friend..look here...ex gov Ohakim just got out of heavy interrogation last night...was that from GEJ.

Sule Lamido just got quizzed for the first time in all his corruption brouhaha....and u r here spilling trash.

The Ali Modu Sherriff who was goven 150 army body guards by GEJ and was a right hand man to your GEJ is now declared wanted by PMB's govt.

You see why it is hard to debate with you?

Even a new born kid knows that EFCC just discovered it's gut. And you are talking of GEJ...wait until we bring the masqurade to NNPC...you will soon know what hit you.

For your info, it wasnt GEJ m Ngozi that started meeting to settle with oil marketers... It was the senate...as in...are you really in Nigeria or what

Enough said.
Free Bacarnista as he is living in self delusion.
A word is enough for the wise and he seems to be on the other side of the wise.
PMB will surely deliver as those for him are more than those against him.

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by idu1(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2015
soe:
u mean u wantee Buhari/EFCC to have killed Lamido straight away or what exactly do you mean by "he was only invited"....FYI...invitation to take down statements that will be sent to court as evidence alongside incriminating evidences.

And I hope you know how many years GEJ dragged the case of his son perhaps with a promise to let go off after election?

See..as for Nyako, I am sure by now it is clear to the blind that PMB is PMB, while APC is APC...Buhari will keep away while EFCC inveatogates Nyako. We all know that the charges put against Nyako may not be valid as they were politically motivated or poorly alleged...but i cqn assure you that unlike GEJ, PMB will not shield even his own family....
please give me this your MB u r wasting on bacanister....

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by kingabe21(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Y disturbin dis man,but abeg mak I will lyk to be Minister of Petroleum
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:
sharap there

Which of my sister did you see lobbying?
All ur western sisters are lobbying for political pri.ck in abuja, yola, kaduna, west, even in onitcha are you ignorant of that?...Tribal slur ... i really do wonder y your likes are in forums like this..so childish, so ignorant, so sick n most irritatingly retar.ded..that growing up seems to be very difficult for you to comprehend. y do have 2 be dat way?.. must u draw in every of ur tribally twisted mindset to every thread ur mb can afford.. do grow up boy..u ar too old 4 mental nappies..

2 Likes

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by samtemple(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Do you know that one month salary of Nigerian civil servant,is what a senator uses to buy a bottle of wine,they are busy talking about wardrobe allowance while Nigeria is facing an economic meltdown,no job,no money,unpaid salaries,dem say na transformation before,now na Change we dey hear,Nigerians are watching.

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Blankstare(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Imagine! Somebody called and demanded to be made minister of sport. Nigerians are funny people sha.

1 Like

Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by Pavarottii(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Ministerial positions that are meant for technocrats, the government should be ones to source them, not even receiving the application.
Wen the last regime was appointing most of its cabinet, it went for technocrats. Most didn't apply for the job, they were recommended and called upon, like the ministry or finance, agriculture, power, works, environment, ICT, education just to mention afew.
But to say the truth, these APC is really a joke ooo. They don't even av idea of governance. Greedy fellows already fighting for contracts! Ahn ahn these Greed is strong oooo! Am scared oooo! Where this regime want to take us to.
God Please bring GEJ baq!
Atleast u knew he was working every week and there was stability in government but just syndicates wount allow it see the light of the day cos they wanted power by force! Now they av it. They are simply in this regime to STEAL and LOOT(APC)
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by haqueurate(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2015
Under whose administration did his son come out to contest an election, and whr was efcc?
barcanista:

There was never a time that GEJ was alleged to have promised Lamido's sons freedom. In fact, EFCC pursued the case with vigour, and some of you tagged it "witch-hunt".

As for Nyako...
The EFCC Freed Nyako same day he "reported" on "administrative bail" cheesy cheesy cheesy (a wanted man under Jonathan). The son Abdul Aziz Murtala Nyako that was arrested by EFCC under GEJ won SENATE ticket under APC. His case is now Voice mail. Just give it up, Buhari have no clue and he's being hypocritical. Nigeria is on auto-pilot
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by back2sender: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
And how are you affected?
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by notoriousbabe: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Prominent among the lobbyist are eleko1,seun,barcanista,temitemi,patience jonathan and her husband tongue
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by africanusvu(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:

PDP south east lobbying for appointment in Buharis APC govt? Seems stupidity and illiteracy runs in ur blood,you ve just spoken like ur dead blind father
Re: I’m Under Pressure Over Buhari’s Cabinet - Joda by oluwafemi113(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2015
soe:
lol, but you did not edit it. Are you alright ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sure 100% alright

Don't be in a rush

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC / I Regret Supporting Sheriff… It’s One Of My Worst Political Decisions - Wike / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.