Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Photo: How You Arrest A White For Shooting 9 And A Black For Mere Offense - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: How You Arrest A White For Shooting 9 And A Black For Mere Offense (1035 Views)

Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing / Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: How You Arrest A White For Shooting 9 And A Black For Mere Offense by kestolove95(m): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2015
If this guy was a black, will he be given a bulletproof vest to protect him after shooting 9 people? Well this picture provide the best answer to that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: How You Arrest A White For Shooting 9 And A Black For Mere Offense by 3ace(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2015
lol. Well I detest racism but I'll try to objective with this picture. The white guy did a horrible thing no doubt but the authority needed him alive at that instance in order to investigate the circumstances leading to such nefarious act so as to avoid a recurrence. That's how government of advanced countries think and not here where we resort to jungle justice(although our government is against this too)The black guy on the other hand looks strong and hefty which could have given him the confidence to resist arrest. He could also resist arrest feeling selling cigarettes is just a way of earning a living without forcing anybody to buy and as such, it shouldn't amount to crime(some people actually think this way). Anyway, all these are based on assumptions and until we are equipped with all the necessary information, we can't just conclude.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: How You Arrest A White For Shooting 9 And A Black For Mere Offense by Seedorf009(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2015
Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Photo: How You Arrest A White For Shooting 9 And A Black For Mere Offense by CountDracula(m): 6:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Racism hasn't stopped. Its jus taken a neater route
Re: Photo: How You Arrest A White For Shooting 9 And A Black For Mere Offense by younghartz(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Racism? When white cars has black tyres
Bb white phones r more expensive that d black sad

But I don't care as long as I'm using a white WC to poo
Using tissue paper to do d needful
Re: Photo: How You Arrest A White For Shooting 9 And A Black For Mere Offense by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Sadly enough these photos are real
Re: Photo: How You Arrest A White For Shooting 9 And A Black For Mere Offense by willi926(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2015
3ace:
lol. Well I detest racism but I'll try to objective with this picture. The white guy did a horrible thing no doubt but the authority needed him alive at that instance in order to investigate the circumstances leading to such nefarious act so as to avoid a recurrence. That's how government of advanced countries think and not here where we resort to jungle justice(although our government is against this too)The black guy on the other hand looks strong and hefty which could have given him the confidence to resist arrest. He could also resist arrest feeling selling cigarettes is just a way of earning a living without forcing anybody to buy and as such, it shouldn't amount to crime(some people actually think this way). Anyway, all these are based on assumptions and until we are equipped with all the necessary information, we can't just conclude.
u go correct day school

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Notorious Kidnapper Popularly Known As Vampire Paraded In Imo / Mum Kills Her 3 Kids To Prevent Boyfriend Leaving Her / Nigerian Military Kills 114 Niger Delta Militants In Ogun, Lagos Creeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.