Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware (6756 Views)

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? / When An Edo Woman Take Your Name To HER Village Deity..... / When You Pluck Banana From An Edo Womans Compound Without Her Permission (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2015
gringringringringringringrin

See d pishure...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by loomer: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2015
I go chop am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2015
Hian!

1 Like

Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by agarawu23(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by CrazyScientist: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2015
That thing go turn live inside your belle grin

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by Joshuadon: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:
I go chop am

U just dey make mouth.....

11 Likes

Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by loomer: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2015
Joshuadon:

U just dey make mouth.....

No be hunger make me go pluck am?

I go chop am and ask for more

1 Like

Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by Joshuadon: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:

No be hunger make me go pluck am?

I go chop am and ask for more

shuu! Ur winch gat pass her level ooooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by Starships4u(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2015
My sins most be forgiven that day..... Ah de go return am sharperly...
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by loomer: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Joshuadon:

shuu! Ur winch gat pass her level ooooo cheesy

How u take know say me no be wizard of ooze
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by Joshuadon: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:

How u take know say me no be wizard of ooze

wtf
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by loomer: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by deanoffaculty: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2015
Edo women heeeen!............

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by dnacrystal: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
LOL
Why do people always associate edo with fetishness
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by austine4real(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin ; chop and clean mouth
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by alexis007(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Abeg i no chop.....banana tree sef fit begin grow for person belle if......I no even think am twice. angry
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by dkronicle(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dix one now is bananana.
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by mytime24(f): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
I salute grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by 3ace(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dis thing come be like snake head and one other thing.
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by 3ace(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
loomer:
I go chop am
till u go yo.
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by loomer: 4:36am On Jun 20, 2015
3ace:
till u go yo.

I must yo
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Lol...

Meanwhile, check my signature wink
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by publicenemy(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2015
dnacrystal:
LOL
Why do people always associate edo with fetishness
I tire o
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by berrieblizzie(f): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
loomer:
I go chop am
my brother..the Lord is your strength
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by loomer: 6:02am On Jun 27, 2015
berrieblizzie:
my brother..the Lord is your strength

Yes o
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by yungkiz(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2015
No be for Abakiliki pple, dey go chop am, stil dey look for more grin
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by Ojeremi(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2015
vheMa:
gringringringringringringrin
See d pishure...

[/color] GF mi, still didn't get it, the prefix/suffix still there [color=#990000]

Which area do u stay in Ondo.
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2015
Ojeremi:

[/color] GF mi, still didn't get it, the prefix/suffix still there [color=#990000]

Which area do u stay in Ondo.
d capt
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by Ojeremi(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2015
vheMa:
d capt

VheMa means Vera / Victoria / veronica or??
See u soonest in AKR come October
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ojeremi:

VheMa means Vera / Victoria / veronica or?? See u soonest in AKR come October
veronicawink
Re: Pic Of When You Pluck A Fruit In D Compound Of An EDO Woman ND She's Nt Aware by Ojeremi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
vheMa:
veronicawink

Kindly follow back

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Someone Said About White People's Lips / Top Four Adult Jokes / Akpos Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.