Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video ) (291 Views)

When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video) / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(its True) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(i Have Video ) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT TRULY HOLY CHRISTIANS NEVER DECAY AFTER DEATH?(i have video proof)
Read 1Peter1:22-24.It says that pure christians are transformed from their perishabe(corruptible) bodies to the imperishable.so their flesh doesnt perish like all other flesh mentioned in verse 24.pls dont doubt like the people in Noah's.instead of doubting, claim this for u and ur family.see the pics below.(Anna died 1837 and Bosco died 1888 both still intact till now without any chemicals)There are so many others.even nigerians have been found incorrupt.They will all rise up again when Christ returns(1thess4:16-17)that is when their bodies will change to spiritual bodies because flesh and blood cant enter the kingdom(1cor15:44,50,51,52)this is for all holy christians not just catholics.if ur wondering why ur pastor hasnt told u all this,read matthew13:17.doubters should read acts13:41.Save urselves now ur still alive.ashes and dust to dust was b4 Christ came. To see a video of christians that died many years ago and never decayed,whatsapp Tony(07033789136)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Am Searching For A Lady Dat Loves Singing And Acting Watsapp Me 080289 / A Year Plus Today...hbd To ME / Vaginal Infection- Gidimasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.