Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio (1814 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel / EFCC Detains Ex-Governor Akpabio Again Over Alleged Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / EFCC Begins Probe Of Ex-governor Akpabio Over Alleged N108.1bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by TopCelebritiesM: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2015
The father and son relationship between Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa-Ibom State and ex-Gov. Godswill Akpabio who installed him has crashed like a tokunbo car engine. Those in the know told us that the ex-governor got the shock of his life when the new governor whom he worked so hard and made political enemies to install as his successor rejected his elder brother, Sir Emem Akpabio as Secretary to the State Government.
Sources added that he dazed his predecessor again when he ordered bulldozers to demolished Ex-Gov. Akpabio’s brother’s Petro Station situated between Power Chapel Church and Sammies Eatery along Nnamba Road, Uyo. The Petro Station belongs to Prince Ukpong Akpabio. Read more...
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/gov-udom-battles-ex-governor-akpabio/
Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by sexylogan(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2015
These guys should face their work while probing their predecessors abeg
Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by iykebesbt1(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Since when?
Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by iykebesbt1(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2015
sexylogan:
E
Elephant
Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by Starships4u(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2015
J
Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by kristen12(f): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2015
The end of godfatherism is drawing near.
Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by GudluckIBB(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2015
If sucessors continue to be loyal to predecessors, there will be no meaninful development

I can't wait for Ambode's shot on fashola.
Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by NDPVF(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2015
[s]
TopCelebritiesM:
The father and son relationship between Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa-Ibom State and ex-Gov. Godswill Akpabio who installed him has crashed like a tokunbo car engine. Those in the know told us that the ex-governor got the shock of his life when the new governor whom he worked so hard and made political enemies to install as his successor rejected his elder brother, Sir Emem Akpabio as Secretary to the State Government.
Sources added that he dazed his predecessor again when he ordered bulldozers to demolished Ex-Gov. Akpabio’s brother’s Petro Station situated between Power Chapel Church and Sammies Eatery along Nnamba Road, Uyo. The Petro Station belongs to Prince Ukpong Akpabio. Read more...
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/gov-udom-battles-ex-governor-akpabio/
[/s]Hungry blogger.keep nosing for bad news here.I noticed you guys activities to cause confusion here lately,but it wont fly one bit.
Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Hungry blogger.keep nosing for bad news here.I noticed you guys activities to cause confusion here lately,but it wont fly one bit.
as in enh..so is the economy this bad??
u can imagine such crap in the name news!
I live in uyo..this is fake story

1 Like

Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2015
If true, wish ambode can do same
Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2015
I don't believe it.
Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by tempest01(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Ssg is such a sensitive position that akpabio goofed on this one.....You can put your stooge in government but as ssg that's a no no.

Udom needs someone loyal.

The earlier he cuts the Akpabio influence, the better for him, Eket senatorial district Uyo senatorial and akwaibom as a whole
Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by NDPVF(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2015
brooklyn49:
as in enh..so is the economy this bad?? u can imagine such crap in the name news! I live in uyo..this is fake story
Dont mind them.
Re: Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio by Vicotex(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Hungry blogger.keep nosing for bad news here.I noticed you guys activities to cause confusion here lately,but it wont fly one bit.
lol, i like your response.
No mind all these yoruba bloggers with propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Transparency Int’l Rates President Jonathan Govt As Best, Says Buhari, Obasanjo / How Timi Alaibe Is Using His Post To Lure Married Women To Bed / Explained: How Buhari Miraculously Improved The Power In Nigeria Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.