Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Girl, 18, kills mother over order to cook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl, 18, kills mother over order to cook (712 Views)

Man Kills Mother Over “disappearance” Charm / Badoo Group Kills Mother And Her Child With Grinding Stone In Ikorodu (Graphic) / Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl, 18, kills mother over order to cook by ijustdey: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2015
By Davies Iheamnachor
PORT HARCOUR—An 18-year-old girl has hacked her mother to death at Rumuchakara village, Choba, in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State.
A source close to the family said a disagreement had ensued between the young lady (names withheld) and her late mother, Wednesday evening, after the mother asked her to prepare dinner for the family.
The source said the girl protested that she would not cook and this was said to have infuriated the mother, who then slapped her.
Vanguard gathered that the girl, in retaliation, picked up a plank and smashed her mother’s head with it. Efforts to save the woman’s life reportedly failed.
A source revealed that the whereabouts of the girl is unknown since the news of her mother’s death broke yesterday.
Leaders of the community are said to have passed a decree barring the young girl from ever returning to the community.
At press time last night, police were yet to comment on the development.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/girl-18-kills-mum-in-rivers/
Re: Girl, 18, kills mother over order to cook by dre11(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015
End of times children on the prowl

1 Like

Re: Girl, 18, kills mother over order to cook by nerodenero: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Ephesians 6:1-3
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in
the land.”
If she had honoured her mother, there wouldn't have been any need to lay hands on her, hence her death.
Exo:20:13- Thou shall not kill
Re: Girl, 18, kills mother over order to cook by Crieff(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2015
Mother: Rumucha biko go make eba that we will eat for dinner.

Daughter: Noooo. I cannot make anything. I'm tired. Am I the only one? I cannot make any eba. (muttering angrily, sulking and hissing)

Mother: What do you mean you cannot make any eba? (stands menacingly, like a tall imposing iroko, outraged)

Daughter: Exactly what I said. Me I cannot make any eba. (glaring defiantly at her)

Mother: (From thin air, a slap materializes on daughter's face. Followed by two extra slap on both sides of the face in quick succession).

Daughter: (Mad and enraged, jumps up, spins around the room, wild-eyed, her eyes rest on a plank of wood jutting out from the bed. Eyes glazed, went straight to the bed, yanked the plank violently, lifted it up with one hateful look at the Mother and brought it crashing down on her head!

Whai!!!!!!!!

Silence.

Sense dawned slowly on her and realising the gravity of what lay at her feet, her spirit had fled before her legs followed suit.

Curtain falls.
Re: Girl, 18, kills mother over order to cook by Holywizard: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2015
she dey mad to slap her?

any time de ghost appears like nollywood to warn or kill u. my dear little girl, re-plank her!!!
Re: Girl, 18, kills mother over order to cook by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmmm strange killings everywhere. .

Mehn the girl's heartless, she had the hand/heart to carry a plank and hit her mum?? God save us from these end time children. .
Re: Girl, 18, kills mother over order to cook by nikkiking(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2015
Devils work.
Re: Girl, 18, kills mother over order to cook by ijustdey: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Girl, 18, kills mother over order to cook by juman(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
nikkiking:
Devils work.

Nah devil work.

Girl of her age is not easy to control. I pity the mother and the girl.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Three Commits Suicide In Ekiti / Video:business Woman Caught With Guns Packed In Garri Sack / [photos] Pandemonium In Ikorodu As KAI Officials Arrest Traders And Seize Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.