Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts (4420 Views)

The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2015
laidian:

To turn presidential jet into commercial aircraft? God, pls enrich the ability of these people to think well.
It's like converting a limousine to commercial purpose. How many Nigerians will be able to afford it when it's put in the motor parks in Ojota, Ojuelegba, Iwo Road, Upper Iweka, Yanya, etc? As I always say, saTANoids are blockheads. The presidential jets of today are different from the boeing 747 used by the heads of state in the 1980's.

God bless the President.

7 Likes

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by smemud(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari has no clue
u are a certified slowpoke
Guy u are loosing it idiot use ur brain ode

8 Likes

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by Dannyset(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lalasticlala pls do d nidful
Na u employ lalasticlala?

2 Likes

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2015
solid3:
If it's gonna be managed profitably and sustained, then it's a welcome idea.

It wld b a plus to the administration of PMB.

Mbanu! Let PMB sell those planes.

The national carriers have come in many shapes and sizes, they all went down through federal-character induced mismanagement and outright "official sleaze"!

I believe the investment of the sale proceeds elsewhere will create more jobs.

1 Like

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by Skywalker5(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Pls my dear President, President Muhammadu Buhari, i want to use this medium to advice you not to sell the 9 presidential aircrafts as you planned, rather convert them to Nigerian Airways. It is a shame for NigerIan to be patronizing foreign airlines when they are traveling outside the country or within the country. This will create jobs opportunities, revenue for your government and also it will enhance our national image globally

lol. Convert aircraft that are old and still has little value left to Nigerian airways. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2015
He can get a brand new latest aircraft if he chooses, So Back off!

ProfessorPeter:
Pls my dear President, President Muhammadu Buhari, i want to use this medium to advice you not to sell the 9 presidential aircrafts as you planned, rather convert them to Nigerian Airways. It is a shame for NigerIan to be patronizing foreign airlines when they are traveling outside the country or within the country. This will create jobs opportunities, revenue for your government and also it will enhance our national image globally
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by Smooyis(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Sell them asap.
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by kolomax(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mu mu We dhe give am bettre advice u dhe do like cow
who is now doing like a cow between the two of you

2 Likes

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by vecman22(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari has no clue

Seriously,someone else is behind dis barcanista.. barcanista we know is more intelligent dan dis one...

2 Likes

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by iamrealdeji(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
a4jasper:

Abi O, u dey mind dos TANmites....I don't know how a customized gulfstream wit so many modifications can be viable, even if its re-modified it can't fit into commercial use (just like converting a 2015 avalon to an inter-state travel shuttle). PMB abeg sell am jare!!!!!!
just like converting a customized Rolls Royce to taxi
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by idupaul: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
laidian:

To turn presidential jet into commercial aircraft? God, pls enrich the ability of these people to think well.

The level of articulation, understanding and general IQ is very low in Nigeria .. You can spend eternity trying to tell them there is no way a Dassault Falcon can be converted into a Nigerian Airways aircraft to serve mass movt.
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by emamos: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
seunmsg:

You are as clueless as the OP. The jets in the presidential fleet are not built for commercial purpose. They can't be used in the commercial sense that the OP meant. Beside, if it was such a great idea, why dint your almighty GEJ adopt the idea through out the five wasteful years he spent in Aso Rock?
you have finised d hater u quoted without usin d pix below

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Mu mu
We dhe give am bettre advice u dhe do like cow
Did you ask yourselves what the capacity of the Presidential jet is before advicing him to convert them for commercial purposes? You guys should reason intelligently and stop mooing stupidly like my cows.

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by driand(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari has no clue
I was expecting you to say something very stupid on the aircraft issue and now u have, what a wasted talent u r.
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thinking about their maintenance cost...he should sell them and stop wasting money to dose white dudes....
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by Joe88(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari has no clue
. You surprised me!. Converting a presidential jet for commercial use is impossible, you just displayed how clueless you can be shocked
barcanista:
Buhari has no clue
. You surprised me!. Converting a presidential jet for commercial use is impossible. You just displayed how clueless you are.
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by BiafraMyAss(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari has no clue
I don't think you have anything to do in life aside writing nonsense about Buhari. Believe me bro you can't even attain the post of local government council chairman with this your miserable life. Everything about you is Buhari as if he is the one responsible for your miserable life. Think deeply bro... you are not okay.

3 Likes

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by Soloter(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
steppin:
Daura President has no clue.
the clueless one, GEJ was there you no advice am. why the advice now? Buhari knows what to do more than you think you know.
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by Babalegba(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
It is obvious you've never flown in a passenger aircraft before so this obvious attempt at mischief should be overlooked by Nigerians that actually love Nigeria
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by obailala(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari has no clue
Is this really the former Barcanista who always comes up with intelligent arguments or is this an impostor?

Even when you switched to the PDP, you were still churning out some intelligent arguments but it seems like you are beginning to mingle too much with not-too-smart folks and it's eroding your intellectual abilities.

How does buhari selling some planes in the over-bloated presidential air fleet amount to cluelessness?.. Kindly explain because your case keeps getting more and more embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by obailala(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Apart from NAF1 which is a Boeing 737, the planes in the PAF are all small business jets. How do you expect those planes to be converted to passenger planes for international travel?...

You call yourself a Professor but are you even aware of what you are talking about or are you just eager to be an anti-government agent?
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by obailala(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's like converting a limousine to commercial purpose. How many Nigerians will be able to afford it when it's put in the motor parks in Ojota, Ojuelegba, Iwo Road, Upper Iweka, Yanya, etc? As I always say, saTANoids are blockheads. The presidential jets of today are different from the boeing 747 used by the heads of state in the 1980's.

God bless the President.
Most of these Jonathanians are just in a hurry to criticise hence they keep embarrassing themselves. They criticise in issues they have absolutely no clue about yet they call someone else clueless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by omolami: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
umuhar wants to embezzle the proceeds from the sale. He should be stopped immediately
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by superstar1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

God bless the President.

May God bless you richly.
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by Oseniade(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
While I appreciate your sincere intention; your request might be difficult to enforce. This is because most presidential jets like their counterpart throughout the world are customized in their specification. It will take fortunes in order to customize it to Commercial airplanes.
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by REMMEI(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
But Barcanista I alway think you're much more intelligent than this.. cry cry

Why the unnecessary hate and all?..
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
superstar1:

May God bless you richly.
Amin.
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by MaziOmenuko: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Shallow minded TANoids; presidential JET is not a commercial plane that can take over 100 passengers at once.

Yet you guys say the president is a dullard? You guys are the SI unit of foolishness!

That's why I hardly click your threads: one cannot read 2 lines without being intellectually drained!

2 Likes

Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari has no clue
Ur mumuology is growing day in day out. U better hold ur cluelessness 2 ur self. Clueless member of a dumbo party.
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Elslim:

dont blme him, person wey never fly for him life b4, how hm wan take know say difference de btwn presidential jet and commercial jet?? My guy dat is d spirit of poverty talking. May God help him noni
You don't have to experience everything first hand.That is why u have books,the internet and even
ur Tv.Pls lets learn at every given opportunity,that is how some pple in Ibadan called octopus mammy water as if dy dont watch natgeowld.
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
The OP mumu no be small He doesnt know the design of a private jet is different from a commercial plane?

In His mind he thinks we just need carpenters to make benches and put inside the Presidential carriers to make them commercial like danfo
Re: Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts by citizenY(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
vecman22:

Seriously,someone else is behind dis barcanista.. barcanista we know is more intelligent dan dis one...

It is called.. diminishing returns , slipping into darkness or fading from the limelight.... pick your choice. My people say na mouth dey cut neck. Sad really. Guy sounds so hollow!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New FG Policy Onitsha Bridge Head Drug Market To Shut Down July 1st / Fayose Commissioning Mega Projects In Ekiti State - PHOTOS / US Senate Report On Atiku's Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.