Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog (830 Views)

Please Webmasters, I Need Your Help Here / Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by zieraw2005(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2015
www.crimewatch247ng..com
is a new blog I am setting up, and I have contacted a friend to help me Behind the blog, he worked on it yesterday and now I want to bring the blog to public purview to scrutinise the blog and make constructive criticism on it in other to making me have a good public acceptance and interactions on it. please you ppl's advice is highly needed now . thank you.
08138681191 for Whatsapp only.

1 Like

Re: Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nice blog though, my advice: remove the background image and keep it simple. In future, you could opt for a more personalized design. I could do it for free if you contact me.

For now, focus on promotion.
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by zieraw2005(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
thank bro. I will work on it now and pls how do I contact you? mine is 08138681191
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
JB: 09096416567

zieraw2005:
thank bro. I will work on it now and pls how do I contact you? mine is 08138681191
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by Dmayor7(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
remove the background image and put a befiting one..

Also make it mobile responsive....

I will like to point out that your domain is not good for branding.... You should have thought of a better name....

And, woun't it be nice if you make it a .com too... It helps...

Other than the above, you have a cool website...

#myHumbleOpinion
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by Gyarados(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2015
1. remove background image in body,
2. Your domain to long
3. Your blog not responsive,
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by zieraw2005(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2015
thanks guys I will revert to all ur suggestions but where can I buy .com that is affordable in Nigeria. and lest I forgot how can I make the blog mobile responsive? one more time, thanks guys
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by zieraw2005(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2015
Gyarados:
1. remove background image in body,

2. Your domain to long

3. Your blog not responsive,

think I have done so pls check it out. I got free responsive template and installed it this morning. thank you for everything and I welcome more critics
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by zieraw2005(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Dmayor7:
remove the background image and put a befiting one..

Also make it mobile responsive....

I will like to point out that your domain is not good for branding.... You should have thought of a better name....

And, woun't it be nice if you make it a .com too... It helps...

Other than the above, you have a cool website...

#myHumbleOpinion

thanks bro. I am not too strong in coding pls can you help with better name and good background or templates that are responsive ?
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by Dmayor7(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
zieraw2005:

thanks bro. I am not too strong in coding pls can you help with better name and good background or templates that are responsive ?

Yeah, for a token if you don't mind...
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by zieraw2005(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Dmayor7:

Yeah, for a token if you don't mind...

OK bro how do we talk?
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by gozmos(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
zieraw2005:
www.crimewatch247ng..com
is a new blog I am setting up, and I have contacted a friend to help me Behind the blog, he worked on it yesterday and now I want to bring the blog to public purview to scrutinise the blog and make constructive criticism on it in other to making me have a good public acceptance and interactions on it. please you ppl's advice is highly needed now . thank you.
08138681191 for Whatsapp only.
The blog Is ok jxt that
1.. The name is not even long but very long dat a visitor will forget instantly
2.. The way u arranged ur footer eeh...not gud @ all
3... And d blog isn't responsive
I can help u out if u wish
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Your Help In My Blog by Dmayor7(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
zieraw2005:

OK bro how do we talk?
Yeah send a messeage to me..... Darlingtonokafor at gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Backlink From Google Plus / Tech And Free Browsing Cheat Blog For Sale / Adsense Account Disabled? Try These Top 10 Adsense Alternatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.