Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) (2578 Views)

This New Half-nude Fashion Is Confusing Nigerian Men / Fashion: Is This Birthday Dress A Hit Or A Miss? (PHOTOS) / 3 Reasons Nigerian Fashion Is Taking Over The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) by Amastermovic(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2015
Fashion in African is one of the most
outstanding,fascinating ways people dress
around the world to look good...I guess
looking good is every individual major
priority.A specific dfinition cannot be given to
the word fashion In human Lifestlye,I defined
fashion as the way you dressed and makes
you feel comfortable,either be you putting on
Bra and pant to your wedding ceremony if
you are comfortable with this then you are
good and free to go with it..But to be sincere
all written above does not apply to the real
African Man ..Because
Fashion in Africa is regarded as a way you
are dressed and people are comfortable with
what you are putting on am sure u as the
reader will definately agree with this,you dare
not try to put on a pant and work around
ojota axis U knw what will definately
happen( o gal u dey showcase madness) but
God bless Africa and Nigeria..
my major problem is why are we over
copying what's bad in the white culture I
never said we should not bring in other
people culture but we have to embrace our
own dearly..

Check my blog for latest Ankara styles... Thanks

http://rosekorede..in/2015/06/you-don-have-to-dress-like-pig-or-dog_19.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) by ayourbamie: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Where the pic na
Re: You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) by Amastermovic(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2015
ayourbamie:
Where the pic na
Uploading it the service is very badt... Am very sorry..
Re: You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) by Tolzeal(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2015
Amastermovic:

This is just cute and absolutely not the BEST.
Re: You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) by Tolzeal(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Amastermovic:

Re: You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) by Amastermovic(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

Am sorry but just ve to choose that out of my collection Cox my service is badt.. 35kb
Re: You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) by godsamist: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
May the God who understands your heart bless u really good!
Even which amongst our so called pastors dare preach such raw message?
This generation make God weep!
His judgment awaits them all!

1 Like

Re: You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) by Amastermovic(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
godsamist:

Amen sir... May God bless you with gud health and great knowledge of understanding... I appreciate...
Re: You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) by Amastermovic(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
godsamist:

Amen sir... May God bless you with gud health and great knowledge of understanding... I appreciate...

Churches r now open for business purposes but not all.. Few among majorities preaches the real word of God...
Re: You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) by Dammylolaodunayo(f): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fashion mods where r u... Put something good on front page not Tonto pant nd burna boy haircut tjskii , kandiikane, lalastica is more active..
Re: You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) by Tolzeal(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Amastermovic:

Am sorry but just ve to choose that out of my collection Cox my service is badt.. 35kb

sorry about that!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Ur Elo Bae Shirts And Vj Adams Em Bruto Collections On Jayosbies / DOUBLE PUNK :a New Hairstyle:hit Or MISS / Shoes/ Men Slides And Pam Slippers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.