Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants (11758 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by DopeDiddyFrosh: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:
And they left Boko Haram to Chad and are still playing the ostrich with the Fulani militias wrecking havoc and chaos in the middle belt.

No be today.

We have known this is what Buhari will do long before elected.
aren't you meant to deal with the ones troubling you inside your house before you deal with those outside??

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
fulanimafia:

The command centre in Maiduguri and the NA ground forces are taking care of the northern blood sucking terrorists.

The Air Force and naval forces still have capacity to decimate the southern blood sucking terrorists as well.

No breathing space for bombers of innocent Nigerians.
Since Buhari took over no gain has been made on the fight against boko harem so I wonder how they are taking care of them when Nigerians are dying everyday.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PPAngel(f): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
DopeDiddyFrosh:

aren't you meant to deal with the ones troubling you inside your house before you deal with those outside??

So The NE and middle belt are not part of Nigeria?

This is just proof that Buhari is behind Boko Haram and the Fulani militia plaguing the middle belt.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PPAngel(f): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
sammyj:
Babe from your username i perceived you to be a kind loving pretty kind being, but your utterances does not portray this. Please next time show some form of decencies in your comment. God bless you. love your fellow brothers and sisters from other regions and reject violence !!! wink cheesy

Sh1t fark peace!
On the strength 'til my niggas get a piece, we can't have peace

How the phuck we gon' live happy when we ain't got nuttin?

You muh'fackers are smilin but I'm mean muggin

Why, cause I GOTTA be thuggin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N4mk3H42Ko

Phuck peace!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by chaloner(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:
Let us verify that the news is true first, something tells me a Fulani terrorist have moved from bomb making to propaganda making.

Either way Air Commodore Charles Ohwo, the Yoruba coward will soon be very sorry he was ever born.

We will take action to his village in the South West. Then shut down the entire oil well in the south

We will demand and fight for the actualisation of Biafra.

Asari was very clear wen he said, we will let Buhari draw first blood for the record, before we start.

Wars are easier to start than to finish. Buhari might have started wat he cannot finish.
I bliv in dis life u must fight to live , I bliv its time
to fight nd live . Not hapy wit dis country nd I'm
not of nigeria either. All I nid is freedom either by
fire or by force no other option

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by waternogatenemy: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
chaloner:

One love brother. Preach!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Esdb3: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:
It has begun.

No more Nigeria.

Odua enjoy your Caliphate and supreme ayatolla sheik Buhari.

You better read and then think before you comment. Stoping pirates is now tribalistic?!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by sammyj: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
.................................................. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin
PPAngel:

Sh1t fark peace!
On the strength 'til my niggas get a piece, we can't have peace

How the phuck we gon' live happy when we ain't got nuttin?

You muh'fackers are smilin but I'm mean muggin

Why, cause I GOTTA be thuggin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N4mk3H42Ko

Phuck peace!

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by PPAngel(f): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
Esdb3:

You better read and then think before you comment. Stoping pirates is now tribalistic?!

We know what they are up to.

No be today we don see am.

Buhari is militarising the Southsouth and he will use criminals to justify this.

What has he done in Nasssarawa, Taraba, Benue and Jos where his kinsmen are pillaging communities.

This is a cheap false flag operation to divert attention from his Boko Haram and his Fulani cousins.

Buhari can not win this jihad.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Duru1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
This action goes to prove that Nigeria is a glorified jungle. No reasonable country will bomb its citizens in a time of peace. I cannot believe that Nigerian air force is embarking on sorties against Nigerians who done nothing but asked for equity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:
Let us verify that the news is true first, something tells me a Fulani terrorist have moved from bomb making to propaganda making.

Either way Air Commodore Charles Ohwo, the Yoruba coward will soon be very sorry he was ever born.

We will take action to his village in the South West. Then shut down the entire oil well in the south

We will demand and fight for the actualisation of Biafra.

Asari was very clear wen he said, we will let Buhari draw first blood for the record, before we start.

Wars are easier to start than to finish. Buhari might have started wat he cannot finish.
buhari will draw the 3rd blood and nothing will still happen.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Iykopee(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
The brainless Daura President is busy bombing innocent men and women in the south while his terrorist brothers are destroying his region. yeye president

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by waternogatenemy: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
juicee1:
buhari will draw the 3rd blood and nothing will still happen.

tongue
Really, is the story confirmed? Confirm and wait the response, before day break if true, then it is on. U must think we are yorubas, big mistake. We will retaliate in Charles Ohwo home town.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by chaloner(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:

One love brother. Preach!
u re welcome

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:

Really, is the story confirmed? Confirm and wait the response, before day break if true, then it is on. U must think we are yorubas, big mistake. We will retaliate in Charles Ohwo home town.
what is on?

Thesame way you said nigeria will burn if GEJ doesn't get re-elected? If you don't know, that was the first blood. The second has just been drawn.

tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by waternogatenemy: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
juicee1:
what is on?

Thesame way you said nigeria will burn if GEJ doesn't get re-elected? If you don't know, that was the first blood. The second has just been drawn.

tongue

Stop quoting me, ur time of fame is over.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:

who is the we?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
To every action, there will be a reaction.

Hope Buhari's advisers are advising him well.

He's messing with fire.

Boko haram has been left to have a field day only for the dogo yaro dullard of daura to start bombing the south south for no just cause.

He will get what he wants soon.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:

The country was already over,US predictions have a way to manifest, they never get it wrong.

Buhari thinks he can use weapons bought to fight boko haram on the south, he will get the surprise of his life to know all is on ground to curb his excesses
thesame US giving the Daura President money to smoke you fools?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Esdb3: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
PPAngel:

We know what they are up to.

No be today we don see am.

Buhari is militarising the Southsouth and he will use criminals to justify this.

What has he done in Nasssarawa, Taraba, Benue and Jos where his kinsmen are pillaging communities.

This is a cheap false flag operation to divert attention from his Boko Haram and his Fulani cousins.

Buhari can not win this jihad.

Keep calm and watch in HD. Not everything makes the news. But if they stop pirates then there is nothing wrong in that. Wait till he stairs the hornet's nest.

And why do you have to mention yoruba

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by chaloner(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:

The country was already over, US predictions have a way to manifest, they never get it wrong.

Buhari thinks he can use weapons bought to fight boko haram on the south, he will get the surprise of his life to know all is on ground to curb his excesses
I bliv dat beast buhari knws wat he is doin , tryin to apply 1967 way by tryin to move many of his men down to calabar/bakasi first , buhari is preparing for and he wil get it hot this time around. All I knw is , se/ss can neva b a battle field, the war must b fought in d north and Southwest shall be our path. If I'm ready for dis war den I bliv all living tin is ready for it either. God is wit us all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
gboss4sure:
To every action, there will be a reaction.

Hope Buhari's advisers are advising him well.

He's messing with fire.

Boko haram has been left to have a field day only for the dogo yaro dullard of daura to start bombing the south south for no just cause.

He will get what he wants soon.
don't you think the issue in the SS would have grown beyond control by the time he's through with boko haram?

Now is the time to curb their actions lest they fester.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Wsdm: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
aldrick:

Yea i did, greeted u bt u didnt reply
I hope the greeting was not harsh?
Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
chaloner:
I bliv dat beast buhari knws wat he is doin , tryin to apply 1967 way by tryin to move many of his men down to calabar/bakasi first , buhari is preparing for and he wil get it hot this time around. All I knw is , se/ss can neva b a battle field, the war must b fought in d north and Southwest shall be our path. If I'm ready for dis war den I bliv all living tin is ready for it either. God is wit us all.
your life must be very miserable for you to be thinking about fighting a silly war you'll lose.

Will you go to war if you are a senator?

Poor fool

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by waternogatenemy: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
chaloner:

Ask yourself the sense in Army guarding oil pipeline. The army am guessing will be his Fulani tribes men. The primary duty of the Army is to guard the national territory not oil pipeline. If the Army did dat well, Boko Haram wil not exist.

The SOUTH/SOUTH have lost their livelihood from the negative externalities associated with the oil industry. They were formerly fisher men. How do dey earn their living wen all the fish in the creeks are dead and the few land they have soaked in oil. They cannot even farm. Where are dey suppose to earn a living?

That is why the security of the pipeline was created for them as a source of living.

Buhari will definitely get it hot.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
chaloner:
you guys are crying because the Daura President decided to block the avenue you guys were using to make money to fund your course.

More grease to the Daura President's elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by chaloner(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
juicee1:
your life must be very miserable for you to be thinking about fighting a silly war you'll lose.

Will you go to war if you are a senator?

Poor fool

grin
I'm hapy quoting one of d best fo.ol on nairaland, and wat wil I tel u nw , ntg cos I wan to let u live in foolss atmosphere

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
waternogatenemy:

Ask yourself the sense in Army guarding oil pipeline. The army am guessing will be his Fulani tribes men. The primary duty of the Army is to guard the national territory not oil pipeline. If the Army did dat well, Boko Haram wil not exist.

The SOUTH/SOUTH have lost their livelihood from the negative externalities associated with the oil industry. They were formerly fisher men. How do dey earn their living wen all the fish in the creeks are dead and the few land they have soaked in oil. They cannot even farm. Where are dey suppose to earn a living?

That is why the security of the pipeline was created for them as a source of living.

Buhari will definitely get it hot.
how can fishermen guard oil pipelines more than soldiers?

Thesame fishermen are the oil vandals.

We need fulani soldiers to do the job.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by chaloner(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
juicee1:
you guys are crying because the Daura President decided to block the avenue you guys were using to make money to fund your course.

More grease to the Daura President's elbow.
only a idioot laughs wen its obvious dats not d time. U re right. Its time to show u how it wil taste soon

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Force Begins War On South-south Militants by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
chaloner:
I'm hapy quoting one of d best fo.ol on nairaland, and wat wil I tel u nw , ntg cos I wan to let u live in foolss atmosphere
asari dokuboo is looking for suicide bombers.

Are you interested?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Welcomes A New Grandchild / President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Saraki, Others Mourn Plane Crash Victims / Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.